Sports Direct Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Updated 13 Apr 2018

1.8

Seasonal Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Exeter, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sports Direct (Exeter, England).

Interview

Applied online, interviewed in-store, it was very informal. I was called to meet the manager in the stock room for a short interview, (about 15-20 mins) and was told that they would get back to me, but there was nothing in the end

Interview Questions

• what was the hardest thing for you when working in a group?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wirral, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sports Direct (Wirral, England) in April 2018.

Interview

I applied for the role via Indeed then received an email offering me an interview, I selected the time I wanted then the day before received another email just as a reminder. I turned up to the interview slightly early so was just asked to wait and then was taken through to a small room in the back by the manager.

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sports Direct (London, England) in March 2018.

Interview

When I went inside and I was scared,but soon Imeet the store manager I Felt like I knew him for ages.Was all Smile and the first question was: Describe yourself.....And so I went into talking...

Interview Questions

• The most important question was,,Do you Want a job or do you want to improve yourself?Because i SEE that you have got potențial?I started cry:( for someone to Tell me that îs going to give a chance and got the job in 10 minutes knowing what I am going through   1 Answer

Sales Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sports Direct.

Interview

Interview process was very easy. The manager just goes through your CV, asking standard questions about self and skills. More of a talk about the role and if you would be suitable etc.

Sales Assistant Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sports Direct.

Interview

I applied online and they sent me an email 5 days later asking me to book an appointment. Interview lasted 20 minutes and they texted me after 2 days that I got the job.

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sports Direct (London, England).

Interview

Brief informal chat with a manager. Mainly asked about my background, previous work experience, why I want to work at Sports Direct etc... Standard information for a casual part time job.

Interview Questions

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sports Direct in January 2018.

Interview

Applied online and then got an interview, choose a slot to go and have the interview and then got offered the job that day. They just ask general questions and work through the sheet.

Christmas Temp Interview

Anonymous Employee in Liverpool, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sports Direct (Liverpool, England) in December 2017.

Interview

quick and easy interview, applied online and heard back within a few weeks. Was taken into the office by a manager who asked me simple and quick questions. It was very short and I was taken in early so be early for the interview is best.

Interview Questions

• what do you know about the company   1 Answer

Christmas Temp Sales Assistant Interview

Interview

Applied online, got an email few days later to confirm interview time. Arrived in store and spoke to the sales assistant about the interview, who then instructed me to a room with the manager. Interview took about 15 mins and was relatively straightforward.

Anonymous Employee in Stevenage, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sports Direct (Stevenage, England) in November 2017.

Interview

I applied online and the process took about 2 weeks and I got a email
    To book a interview and I had a informal interview with the manager which lasted 10 minutes

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.