Staples Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Staples

1,903 Interview Reviews

2.2

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Easy behavioral questions and very thorough feedback that falls upon the general idea of the job description. The questions were simple and manageable. Simple on task job help to transition into job.

Interview Questions

• What will be you're response to an employee stealing gum?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

I applied online and got called in for an interview a couple days later. I came in, was asked a couple questions, and got the job on the spot. I believe they're looking for energetic people.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Staples.

Interview

Super easy and lowkey. They only wanted to make sure I knew some technical basics and knew how to provide customer service. Offered job shortly after interview. Interview is nothing to sweat.

Interview Questions

Interview

It was quick and easy if you have management experience of any kind. They asked a lot about development processes and how to teach new employees because the f the high turnover

Interview Questions

Interview

Easy. Prepared and got nervous for a interview that wasn’t necessary. I went in and the manager said that I already had the job. Don’t worry. No sweat. Just come in ready to work and sell printers and technology

Interview Questions

• Any experience in retail and with eletcronics. Selling printers   Answer Question

Retail Associate Interview

Interview

I was invited by the manager to talk over the current employment opening. I submitted an application on the Staples website by filling out a form and answering questions about my work history.

Interview Questions

• Why do you wish to work at Staples?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

It was a fairly easy going process in a professional environment. Asked straightforward, non personal questions. There were also multiple people involved in the interview for the job. They seemed very confident in my abilities

Copy Center Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Staples.

Interview

Interview process was done during a hiring event before the store initially opened. The process was very easy and streamlined. I received an offer right away and started a week later.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Iselin, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Staples (Iselin, NJ (US)) in November 2020.

Interview

Had to answer some behavioral questions such as
    1. What will you do if the customer is unhapy?
    2. Is there any way that you are willing to help your co-worker even when you are done already with your work?
    and so on.

Interview Questions

• What will you do if a customer is unhappy?   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Interview

She asked me questions about my previous job experience. She told me what hours that were needed and was very matter of fact about everything. She had been there for 10+ years.

Interview Questions

• What did you enjoy about your past experiences?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.