Stewarts Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Updated 4 Aug 2017

Interviews for Top Jobs at Stewarts

Litigation Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leeds, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stewarts (Leeds, England).

Interview

The interview questions were quite fair, though it was almost as if the interviewer had already made his mind up as soon as I said one word. Quite frankly I felt out of place and the interviewer did not make it any easier for me. It didn't help the fact that he was late for the interview. However, overall I still believe it was a positive experience because now I know what to look for in firms. Also, whilst I still respect Stewarts Law as a firm, I want to feel wanted and valued and not just because of my academics.

Interview Questions

• If you were to host a dinner party, which celebrities would you invite and why?   Answer Question

Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Stewarts (London, England).

Interview

submit CV and cover letter HR interview and partner interview. I successfully went through the HR interview and the questions were tough but fair, they immediately said they had a position and wanted me to interview, this interview was cancelled and rescheduled by them, the interview itself was quite brutal, in depth legal questions with two equity partners, still I felt I had held my own. Following my HR interview they were aware that I had received other job offers but Stewarts was my top choice, I tried to follow up but my calls and emails were ignored for almost a week. I then had an email informing me that the position was not being offered to anyone, there was an internal restructure, I was quite disappointed that I wasn't afforded a phone call to explain this to me. I asked for feedback and was told the partners did not take in feedback forms and there was no feedback to give. As a result of the delays in the interviews and hearing back I lost one job offer and lost the starting bonus for the job I did take. Overall disappointed as I have a lot of respect for the firm and would love to work there but I wish they had been more upfront as I doubt there ever was a position.

Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Stewarts (London, England) in February 2016.

Interview

Applications are made speculatively. You email your CV to their HR. This email will be ignored and not acknowledged for a while. You then get called into an interview with HR, essentially the filter stage. Then once you are on the 'system' when a fee earner is looking for a new paralegal you will get called into meet them. Look forward to a wait without any update. You do feel like you have been forgotten about.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when something went wrong at work and how did you fix it.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.