Summit Security Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Summit Security Services

Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Summit Security Services (New York, NY (US)) in December 2016.

Interview

First need security license at local schools, three days, then osha 10 two days before fitting of uniform hardhat on vest. must provide own boots, thick heels. Good rapport no language barriers clean environment

Interview Questions

• Why security, do you like security, how long have you been at security, did you graduate high school ??? Good   2 Answers

Security Guard Interview

Anonymous Employee in Union, NJ (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Summit Security Services (Union, NJ (US)) in March 2010.

Interview

Hiring process took about two days it was easy they drug test as soon as you come in they give you a vocabulary test and issue out your uniform as soon as everything goes through

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Summit Security Services (New York, NY (US)) in January 2016.

Interview

Not much of an interview, security is one of those jobs where as long as you're breathing and have your documents you're good to go. You just go to the office with your documents, fill out any application they ask you to, and then go to the site.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Summit Security Services (New York, NY (US)) in October 2013.

Interview

Pretty straightforward. They have have an IT room with a couples of computers where you can fill out the application form. After that you have to take 25 questions Test (mostly common sens and language test). Once you pass the test, you will have a 5 to 10 mn interview with someone from the HR,and fill out some more legal paperwork, take a drug test on the spot. And they will call you back within 48h to get your uniforms and start on the job.

Interview Questions

• Do you have customers service experience?   1 Answer

Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Summit Security Services (New York, NY (US)) in November 2013.

Interview

You will be interviewed by more than one person. The questions are random, no two people will get the same questions. The second person who interviews you will match up any information given to the first interviewer to check for any discrepancies.

Interview Questions

• How long have you worked within the security industry?   1 Answer

Security Guard Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newyork, Scotland

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Summit Security Services (Newyork, Scotland) in March 2015.

Interview

applied online.. got a call back to days later , went in interviewed .. just basic questions , how many years of experience do you have ? tell me a time where u have to deal with difficult people ..

Interview Questions

• give me a time where you had to deal with a high rate customer?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.