T.K. Maxx Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

T.K. Maxx Interview Questions

Interviews at T.K. Maxx

2.3

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at T.K. Maxx.

Interview

I was interviewed by a staffing agency for a new store opening, I applied at the location and then received a call requesting an interview. There were members of the management team who were also conducting interviews for the position.

Interview Questions

• difference between good and excellent customer service and show an example   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, OH (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at T.K. Maxx (London, OH (US)) in September 2015.

Interview

The interview was quite simple. They asked me a few questions about my experience and gave me a simple multiple question test with about 20 questions altogether. It was quite a simple process.

Interview Questions

• What retail experience do you have?   1 Answer

Interview

20 questions asked during the interview, I had to write my answers down.
    I was also sent around the shop with a check list. I had to look for things on the check list, listen to members of staff and kind of review what they where doing.

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bristol, England

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at T.K. Maxx (Bristol, England) in October 2020.

Interview

Applied online via Indeed. Received a call asking about availability. A week later was asked to come in for an interview. Interview consisted of a Retail selection Test (3 pages long but fairly easy, questions that determine how you cope in a retail environment, you are given multiple choice questions and answers). After the questionnaire, the manager marks your answers, and then tells you there and then if you've passed. If you've passed, you are interviewed. The interview was more of an informal chat to discuss your experience and what skills you're able to bring to the role. I was offered the position within the week.

Interview Questions

• What skills have you learnt since lockdown?
      What customer service experience do you have?
      What do you know about TK Maxx?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at T.K. Maxx (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in October 2020.

Interview

The interview process was pretty Straightforward. I was called in for some kind of assessment. Did the assessment and passed then was asked if I could do the interview immediately which I accepted to. Did that and passed as well.

Interview Questions

• Have you worked a role you had to meet targets and how did you meet them?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Glasgow, Scotland

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at T.K. Maxx (Glasgow, Scotland) in October 2020.

Interview

Easy and friendly. Simple straight forward questions. Basic background information and all you about what your previous jobs encompassed of, what you did, enjoyed and what you learnt. S also what difficulties you faced.

Interview Questions

• Wbu do you want to work for TK MAXX?   1 Answer

Temporary Employee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newcastle, England

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at T.K. Maxx (Newcastle, England) in October 2020.

Interview

Application form. Phonecall, test paper which was just common sense, and interview. They have invited me in for an inducion in 2 days from now. Don'tknow if that means i got the jib.🤞🏼

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here   1 Answer

Sales Assistance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bristol, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at T.K. Maxx (Bristol, England) in October 2020.

Interview

first part of the interview they give you a paper with different situacion and you have to answer which one discrebe you best and then there is another part where you choose best opcion and worst.
    then you get scoore from that and if you pass that at the same moment they do the interview.

Interview Questions

• here are a few question that I remember
      1 why do you want to work here?
      2 how do you work as a team?
      3 a moment when you didnt feel comfortable a t work?
      4 your experience?what did you enjoy the most and the less?
      what new skill have you learn?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Formal interview beginning with a questionnaire then a face to face interview, asking question related to self and retail- specific to Tkmaxx. This was a one to one interview and although it was formal there were aspects which were much less formal and were less stressful.

Interview Questions

• What charity do you know that Tkmaxx does?   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Edinburgh, Scotland

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at T.K. Maxx (Edinburgh, Scotland) in September 2020.

Interview

Got a phone call and was asked a few questions about my availability and some customer service questions then got asked to come in for an interview. When I arrived I had to fill out a form of availability and employment history (basically re-write cv out) and then fill out a behaviour test e.g this or that, best or worst choice. After that I was taken for a face to face interview which was quite relaxed. Now I’m just waiting for a call to see if I will be going in for an induction.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.