TNT Express Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

TNT Express Interview Questions

Interviews at TNT Express

2.6

IT Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at TNT Express (Miami, FL (US)) in August 2015.

Interview

-It was short and sweet, the person interviewed me had not idea of IT related questions. The person was in business development. In addition, the offer later took forever to be received.

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at TNT Express (Miami, FL (US)) in April 2015.

Interview

Very straight forward interview, first interview with Hiring Manager, second interview with HR and Sales Managers. First Interview was a conversational interview as hiring manager was interested on my background, my family and personal life. Second interview was focus on my experience as they use more structure interview questions.

Frontend Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amsterdam (Netherlands)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at TNT Express (Amsterdam (Netherlands)) in February 2020.

Interview

I have been contacted by a recruiter who hire developers for TNT and Fedex, as Fedex have acquired TNT few month ago, First I was told my c.v is good and they will get back to me in few days, after 10 days they reached me with an assignment to solve then send it, I worked the whole weekend to make it prefect then I send it by Sunday night, it been 2 weeks , i haven't got a confirmation that my assignment was received, not a call, not even an email.
    I don't think i'm interested anymore in company that doesn't value or respect their applicant time

Interview Questions

• Create a signup form for with firstname,lastname,email,passowrd,confirm password filed and password shouldn't contain first or last name   1 Answer

Customs Broker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at TNT Express (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in September 2019.

Interview

Very quick and easy, asked me about my education and experience . Panel interview one person from HR and one person from import department. Got the decision the same day

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Northampton, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at TNT Express (Northampton, England).

Interview

On arrival reception were lovely and very welcoming
    Interview was relaxed and friendly
    They asked open questions
    For example,
    What do you know what the company and its goals?
    What can you bring to this role?
    What are your best achievements?
    What skills do you have that most suit this role?
    Give examples of why.
    Be prepared with some good answers
    Accommodating

Communications Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at TNT Express.

Interview

What a vague and sketchy recruitment organization! I got a random call from the recruiter saying I needed to come for an interview the next day. I politely explained I was fully booked in meetings and suggested alternative dates and times. Was completely ghosted for several weeks. And then randomly was sent a rejection email message. This is clearly an organization that pays no consideration to its employees.

Interview Questions

• Can you come on Monday for an interview?   1 Answer

Senior Marketing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hoofddorp (Netherlands)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at TNT Express (Hoofddorp (Netherlands)) in April 2019.

Interview

Recruitment company approached me. Very proffesional! Couple of phone interviews with the recruiter and logic and personality tests. Then one with the Hiring Manager, then one with the Hiring Manager and it's Manager.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have in Pricing   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TNT Express.

Interview

A 2 hour interview consisting of different areas such as logic tests, typing tests, questions regarding past experiences, customer service style, etc. One requirement was to 'sell' another applicant to the management staff in a way that made the applicant stand out. It was quite a lengthy interview with a lot of applicants.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to deal with difficult situation or customer at work and how you dealt with it.   Answer Question

Vendor Risk Management Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at TNT Express.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiting agency, they submitted my cv and arranged the interview.
    If successful there would be a second interview with the manager’s manager and then a third interview with HR.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TNT Express.

Interview

simple questions to test english skills andto know about you and also check your written skills with simple questions from customers simple questions to test english skills andto know about you and also check your written skills with simple questions from customers simple questions to test english skills andto know about you and also check your written skills with simple questions from customers

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.