Tax Free 4U Interview Questions

Updated Sep 2, 2019

To filter interviews, or .
Found 16 of over 16 interviews

Interviews at Tax Free 4U

Positive100%
Applied online56%
Employee Referral19%
In Person13%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Tax Free 4U

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Tax Free 4U

Interview

The process took a week. I interviewed at TaxFree4U Head Office in April 2017. Talked to the hiring manager, did a skills assessment. It was not a hard interview but the training was grueling. I recommend this job if you are patient. Good luck.

Interview Questions
  • If i can be on time, be polite and learn quickly
    1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Tax Free 4U (London, England, England) in Mar 2018

Interview

I've found the vacancy online by searching the glassdoor, after 1 week of waiting I was invited for an interview. The hr manager was very nice and disposing. They asked me to complete some tests and raised a coumple of questions about my previous work. That's all what I remember

Interview Questions
  • How do you think about work for over-time?

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Tax Free 4U (London, England, England) in Jan 2018

Interview

The interview process was one on one, after conducting the survey about previous work, qualifications and other things. Atmosphere was good and quite. The interviewer firstly presented the information about company and then about the job duties.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Tax Free 4U (London, England, England) in Jan 2018

Interview

For the first time I've placed my CV on the website, after that the recruit manager called me. After that she asked me some basic questions about my experience, age and so on. Then they invited me to a interview. During the interview evrything was fine, HR manager asked professional questions and I gave a lot of answers about my professional goals.

Interview Questions
  • How much calls can you conduct during one working day?

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tax Free 4U (London, England, England) in Aug 2017

Interview

When I found this position at glassdoor, I've sent them an intention about that I want to work with them, but I have just finished my master degree. They answer me and invite for an interview with the HR. Everything run great and after a week or two I received my job offer.

Interview Questions
  • How much do you prefer to earn for the first job

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Tax Free 4U (London, England, England) in Jun 2017

Interview

When I was attending this interview session, I've been met by HR manager staff of the company, the nice girl held me to the meeting room. After that she kindly offered me some beverages. And few minutes later I was speaking with IT director.

Interview Questions
  • How much money do you want to earn per month, after 5 years of working?

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Tax Free 4U (London, England, England) in Feb 2017

Interview

Easy and a cake walk for any individual with minimum of knowledge. Anyone taking your interview is below average. Company office is good and quite. All people are very friendly

Interview Questions
  • Most difficult question: Explain embedded question lemma

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tax Free 4U (London, England, England) in Feb 2017

Interview

The employment process started with my searching in job sites. After that I applied online through the form on their web-site. Then the HR manager called me and said that I suit their requirements but I need come to them to make an official review. After the conducting 1 on 1 interview in week or two I received a job offer.

Interview Questions
  • What sum of salary will be suit you?

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tax Free 4U (London, England, England) in Feb 2017

Interview

The interview was in the head office of the company. Everything was running smoothly without hesitations or stupid information and questions. They've asked usual questions for that position and after conducting the interview told me to wait for 1 week.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Tax Free 4U (London, England, England) in Feb 2017

Interview

The interview was conducted in a very good manner. Firstly I was asked about my life qualities and success from HR manager. Secondly i was asked about duties what I've performed at previous job and what activitites I fulfilled.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to Work at TaxFree4U?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 16 Interviews