Teaching Personnel Interview Questions

Updated 26 Apr 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 22 of over 22 interviews

2.5
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Teaching Personnel

Anonymous Employee in Cardiff, Wales, Wales

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Teaching Personnel (Cardiff, Wales, Wales) in Feb 2021

Interview

They were very helpful and helped me understand their processes and explained very clearly what they needed from me. They were very polite and friendly. They told me what kind of things I could be suitable for and were very in depth.

Interview Questions
  • Mostly just asked about relevant experience.
    1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Reading, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Teaching Personnel (Reading, England, England) in Oct 2020

Interview

The interview was a really constructive conversation about how my experience could contribute to schools. We discussed my experience in the education sector and in other sectors. While processing the background checks, we discussed possible schools where I could be placed.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Teaching Personnel

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Teaching Personnel in Apr 2020

Interview

Straightforward and enjoyable. Interviewers were engaged and engaging. Hour long interview, group exercise and teaching episode. Heard back within seven days. Interesting experience and although complex over zoom was made comfortable by those running the process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Manchester City Centre, England, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Teaching Personnel (Manchester City Centre, England, England) in Jan 2020

Interview

Easy. Just asked you what sort of jobs you wanted. They will require your documents and send for a DBS. You will meet your recruiter and it’s very casual and laid back

Interview Questions
  • What are your strengths What are your weaknesses What experience have you got What sort of work do you have

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hull, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Teaching Personnel (Hull, England, England) in Jan 2020

Interview

free flowing, natural, formal but with an informal relaxed touch - work hard to learn ur knowledge of the company and try put urself at an advantage make yourself memorable.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grantham, England, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Teaching Personnel (Grantham, England, England) in Sep 2019

Interview

Very efficient process going through the mandatory requirements of the role and then looking at and discussing previous experience. Emphasis was directed at suitability of the role for both the prospective employer and myself to ensure the position was suitable.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Teaching Personnel

Application

I interviewed at Teaching Personnel

Interview

Friendly and helpful consultants, immediate interview asking about background and years of experience, and whether to work at primary or secondary. Pleasant interview throughout and immediately filled out different forms and DBS application etc.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Hull, England, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Teaching Personnel (Hull, England, England) in May 2019

Interview

It was a comfortable environment without any pressure. The interviewer was friendly and polite. This made it was easy to have a conversation about my skills and experience and how it can apply to any available vacancies current or in the future.

Interview Questions
  • What are your long-term aspirations?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Teaching Personnel (London, England, England) in Mar 2019

Interview

Interview process is broken down into 4 parts. The first part was a telephone interview which went okay. The next stage was a face to face interview. Next is a test online and this is where the issue lies. For some reason the test was glitching and I received less time than I was promised. I contacted them and informed of the issue (baring in mind they claim the test doesn't impact you too much). I never heard from them again even though I was meant to meet the regional manager Poor recruitment service.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leeds, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Teaching Personnel (Leeds, England, England) in Jun 2018

Interview

It was a four part interview consisting of a phone call with the branch manager initially, next a face to face interview, after that some time in the office environment practicing cold calling and presenting a chosen topic and finally another telephone interview.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work in recruitment?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 22 Interviews