Thames & Hudson Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Thames & Hudson

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Thames & Hudson

Publicity Interview

Interview

I was called in to interview after sending in my application. I went in for the interview and heard back a few days after that. The interview itself was fairly straightforward, there weren't any unexpected questions. The whole experience was positive and the people seem friendly.

Editorial Interview

Interview

Slow process. Very formal interview. Questions were as expected. People were ok but not as the passionate editors I’ve seen elsewhere. Lots of admin expected. Decided it wasn’t for me.

Picture Research Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Thames & Hudson in March 2018.

Interview

Very chilled interview process - about 40 minutes in a room with the two heads of department, very equal amounts of time given to them explaining the role and talking about my suitability. Fairly informal chat about my experience, why I would want the job, how long I would want it for, what else I'd want to go into in publishing...

Editorial Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Thames & Hudson (London, England) in February 2017.

Interview

Had a chat discussing my previous roles, why I wanted to work here, and what I knew about the company and different systems. I then completed a copy editing task for 1 hour (spell checking etc a purposely badly written piece of work), then had another chat with two interviewers about the task.

Interview Questions

• How would your previous experience in editorial benefit the role?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.