The Zen Agency Interview Questions

Updated Dec 12, 2019

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 3 interviews

Sales Engineer

160 Comments

Join the conversation on

Anonymous Employee in Glasgow, Scotland, Scotland

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Zen Agency (Glasgow, Scotland, Scotland) in Nov 2019

Interview

Informal and detailed discussion on achievements and ambitions. This was followed by a detailed review of work completed and processes followed. To this was an engaging 'what would you do differently'.

Interview Questions
  • Where do you see yourself in 5 years from now?
    2 Answers

The Zen Agency

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Zen Agency

Interview

Went into the office to meet with the owner and the first thing I thought was "This place is absolutely filthy". It was first of all a face-to-face interview with the owner about past experiences etc. but he came across as not a particularly nice person. The next stage was a technical test where I used one of their PCs. The office had lots of empty desks and looked empty. The office is even more dirty and disgusting than the main entrance. While I was doing a technical test, I could hear the owner with a raised voice/shouting at employees which was very concerning. Overall not a nice place/owner and I'm glad i went on the reviews for this company before proceeding further.

Interview Questions
  • How did i get time off for the interview? (Yes, seriously.)

Anonymous Employee in Glasgow, Scotland, Scotland

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Zen Agency (Glasgow, Scotland, Scotland) in Oct 2018

Interview

Portfolio demonstration with in-depth discussion on previous job roles. Met with the Director and Lead designer who was going to be handing over to me if/when I accepted the role.

Interview Questions
  • Mostly on previous experience and how I managed working with certain brands/application. Experience with digital design.
RSS Feed</>Embed