Thrifty Car and Van Rental Interview Questions

Updated 1 Sep 2019

To filter interviews, or .
Found 8 of over 8 interviews

1.9
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Thrifty Car and Van Rental

Application

Interview

Brief and waited two weeks for a reply and was called in and was interviewed with Department Head, a male and another person, a female from HR that took notes. I was asked to sign in at the reception area. I provided a hand shake to the both people and introduced myself. They introduced themselves to me and proceeded to tell me something about the role and what they were looking for from the potential candidate and I acknowledged and proceed to tell them somethink about myself and basically went through my work history. They asked me to construct a basic letter to a client requesting further information.

Interview Questions
  • Can I get on with people in a office environment.
    1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Exeter, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Thrifty Car and Van Rental (Exeter, England, England) in Aug 2017

Interview

Really good, got a call from the in house recruitment team first and then interview with manager. Liked the support from head office throughout the whole process. Very good from start to finish!

Interview Questions
  • Asked what I knew about the company

Anonymous Employee in Exeter, England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Thrifty Car and Van Rental (Exeter, England, England) in Feb 2017

Interview

It was interesting. It was a two stage interview with a male with long hair and then I was called back for a second interview with a male and female

Interview Questions
  • The usual questions by the male. i.e What are my career prospects, What do I consider to be my positive and negative qualities but the lady asked if I had any personal relationships in a previous workplace. I found this question to be highly unusual.

Anonymous Employee in Exeter, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Thrifty Car and Van Rental (Exeter, England, England) in Mar 2016

Interview

Interview with line manager was fairly informal where we talked about what I had done previously, my interests in the automotive industry, and what I could bring to the company. Halfway through the data manager came in to ask more database specific questions which were very generic and left happy that I was acceptable.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Thrifty Car and Van Rental (London, England, England) in Feb 2015

Interview

Extremely professional. First interview conducted through personnel then second interview with Area Manager. Enjoyed the process and felt engaged with the company throughout. Felt as though company would support me well and offer plenty of training

Interview Questions
  • Where did I see myself in 3 years

Thrifty Car and Van Rental

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Thrifty Car and Van Rental

Interview

1st interview included formal Behavioral Questions in which two managers sat in but only one did the questioning. 2nd interview was very informal with the GM who was a bit more firm.

Interview Questions
  • There were no difficult questions at all. Just have pretty good conversational answers and everything would be alright

Thrifty Car and Van Rental

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Thrifty Car and Van Rental in Dec 2011

Interview

Received a call from Reed who put me forward. Had a interview with rikki the manager at the hw head office. She was nice. Very quick and easy just wanted to know about me. Then went for a second stage interview with the reservation manager pretty much asked the same questions as the first.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Exeter, England, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Thrifty Car and Van Rental (Exeter, England, England) in Feb 2010

Interview

The Hiring interview initially consisted of a phone call from the HR Dept of the company that arranged an appointment with a gentleman.. I attended the interview with a male that can only be described as a 1960's flower person with long hair. The interview proceeded with the interviewer providing me with the history of the company, that I already knew from the website. He then proceeded to provide me with all the negatives of the company and what the senior management are like as people which I found most deflamatory. We ended the interview as the male explained that he would be my manager if I was hired.. I declined to accept the position.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed