Tiffany & Co. Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Tiffany & Co. Interview Questions

Interviews at Tiffany & Co.

2.8

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

applied for the job, received a phone call first from HR asking some generic questions then received an email asking to come in for an in-person interview later depending on the availability.

Interview Questions

• Why did you want to join the company? What made you think you would qualify for this job?   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Interview

Was really great and insightful. Was about four phone interviews with different team members then we went to zoom meetings and then final interview call. Bit of a waiting game but kept up with contact and it paid off.

Interview Questions

Interview

The initial interview is done virtually. You are given a question, then will need to record your video response within the allotted time. Next is the in person interview which is more of a get to know you meeting.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co..

Interview

Fun interview meeting new people. Since it is a customer facing role, there were a lot of situational questions. They want to gauge how you will work with customers and upsell items.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to resolved a disagreement. How did you go about it?   Answer Question

Stone Setter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cumberland, RI (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. (Cumberland, RI (US)) in February 2021.

Interview

The interview was for a stone setter trainee. The whole process was weird. After checking in with security I was greeted by the guy that’s would be giving me my bench assessment. We walked back to his bench which was in a hot, loud room. He explained to me how he would show me what to do then I would do it myself. It took about a half hour for him to show me how to set a diamond in a prong setting and I did my best to follow along. The part that threw me off is when it was time for me to take the test. I have never set a stone before and I was expected to just memorize the multi-step (prob like 8) process which includes a variety of tools. There was no written directions or video for me to follow. I was supposed to have memorized every single step from something I saw one time. The guy was looking over my shoulder the whole test and I was so uncomfortable. I forgot at least 3 of the steps. I thought it was a lot to expect from some one like me with no experience who was looking to be trained. The test is something someone with experience could easily pass but I applied to learn.

Retail Sales Assistant Interview

Interview

It was. Or that amusing it was boring they were unprofessional fit got on my last nerve and had nothing interesting to talk about what do ever do it’s safe to say I won’t be going there again

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co..

Interview

It is a Group interview. Many started, only a handful remained. It begins with systems test to evaluate computer skills, then a group interview for soft skills. If comfortable with the style, you will be comfortable in the position

Interview Questions

• What do you think is the most important item when dealing with a customer.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co..

Interview

Long assessment but easy enough to get through. Lots of client related questions with possible scenarios to determine best way to approach the client. If you are passionate about being a gracious sales associate you will be fine

Interview Questions

• How would you handle customer service situations   1 Answer

Seasonal Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Costa Mesa, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. (Costa Mesa, CA (US)) in November 2020.

Interview

it was a video zoom call. they are looking for professionals. They ask you about your past jobs and the stories of your mishaps. Be ready to answer honestly. Take some time to know which seasonal position you want because there are a few.

Interview Questions

• how much do you want for the pay?   1 Answer

IT Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Parsippany, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. (Parsippany, NJ (US)) in November 2020.

Interview

Process started with a 30 minute phone screening, followed by two video interviews with different upper management members of the IT team. Everyone was really friendly, informative and attentive. The process took approximately 2 1/2 weeks - 3 weeks from initial interview to receiving a decision.

Interview Questions

• What do you think the hardest challenge to your transition into this position might be?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.