Timothy James Consulting Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Timothy James Consulting

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Timothy James Consulting (London, England) in June 2016.

Interview

I met a very friendly manager and had an initial conversation about my sales skills. Then I met the rudest director I have ever come across. Very aggressive. He literally said that he was expecting his employees to sacrifice their lives for the job. I was asked questions like 'you are a psychologist, can you tell me what am I thinking now?'

Interview Questions

• 'Why should I hire you?' 'Are you willing to work 12 hours a day?'   1 Answer

Because of the tone and the approach of the interview.

Interview

Quick & straight forward. I met 4 people across 2 interviews and the process was really smooth. Started within 3 weeks of being offered.
    Sadly 2 of the people I met and bought in to left the business within 12 months.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Timothy James Consulting.

Interview

Tricky and testing especially Chris O'Connell who grilled me and was the toughest yet interview intercept had. Chris really delivered an amazing pitch and inspired true belief in me. I knew I had to work for TJC under Chris' leadership and direction as he has achieved so much off his own hard work and determination

Rec Con Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Timothy James Consulting.

Interview

Superb process. Kerry was charasmatic and very attentive....went through experience and the journey he was taking the business on. really inspiring. met the rest of the team and otehr employees.

Data Scientist With One of Their Clients Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Timothy James Consulting (London, England) in February 2015.

Interview

Applied for an opening in what it looked a Consultancy Company but in reality it was a disguised ad from this recruitment agency. After few hours I got a phone call from one of their employees. He was intrusive and arrogant, and due to that I told him that I was not interested in proceeding.

Interview Questions

• What was your salary in Belgium?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.