Tritility Interview Questions

Updated Mar 4, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 9 of over 9 interviews

2.6
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Tritility

Anonymous Employee in Washington, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Tritility (Washington, England) in Feb 2021

Interview

I was invited for an interview via a telephone call. The whole experience was very friendly and informal. I was made to feel at ease and everyone on the interview panel seemed very interested in me and my work experiences. It was very relaxed atmosphere and I was offered the role straight after the interview!

Interview Questions
  • The interviewers asked me about my experiences in customer service roles, management roles and what was my understanding of delivering excellent customer service. Also asked me about managing teams and people and dealing with different personalities.
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Sunderland, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Tritility (Sunderland, England) in Nov 2020

Interview

Came in for a face interview, both interviewers were great, the company came across very very well. I then received a phone call the same day with an offer which I was really pleased with and I accepted

Interview Questions
  • What was my previous experience and how much revenue had I done?

Anonymous Employee in Washington, England

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Tritility (Washington, England) in Nov 2020

Interview

I was contacted by Mel in recruitment with regards to the role. I had previously been interviewed for another role in the summer. She explained what the role entailed and asked if I would be interested in coming in for a chat with Kirsti and Jonathan. I said that i would and it was arranged for the same week.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Washington, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tritility (Washington, England) in Oct 2020

Interview

Spoke on the phone a few times about the role and then got asked in for an Interview with the company. When I came in I was asked many questions both about myself so they can get to know me well and then about the job to see what research I have done into the company. They also gave me more information about the company so I can have an even better understanding of their company than what I had found out with my research

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Washington, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tritility (Washington, England) in Aug 2020

Interview

Great! Easy process, very informative. Participated in roleplay scenarios. Felt very comfortable and supported throughout the process. Overall a pleasant experience leading to a job offer which I am very happy about.

Interview Questions
  • An example of when you delivered excellent customer service?

Anonymous Employee in Washington, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Tritility (Washington, England) in Jul 2020

Interview

i was referred by a current colleague. I then had a phone call with hr/recruitment to ensure i was aware off the job role i was put forward/ applied for and make sure i was right for the role as well as the role was correct for me. then i had an interview and test to see what my level off work was . I was kept in the loop throughout the whole process letting me know when i will get a response and when i can have an update it also got delayed and i got a phone call explaining the situation. Great Process

Interview Questions
  • What was my Previous experience in the job role and what skills i have to suit the job role?

Anonymous Employee in Washington, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Tritility (Washington, England) in Jun 2020

Interview

I applied via CV over the internet, they got in touch on the same day by phone and arranged an interview for the next week. After my interview they got in touch to let me know that I had been successful.

Interview Questions
  • The questions I was asked were specific to my CV and experience.

Anonymous Employee in Washington, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Tritility (Washington, England) in Nov 2019

Interview

The recruitment agency I was using at the time got me an interview. I came in for a face to face interview with the director and Marketing Manager where I was asked a range of job-specific questions as well as questions about me as an individual.

Interview Questions
  • I was asked about my previous experience, examples of the work I had previously done which I provided through images on my iPad. I was also asked about my strengths and weaknesses. Why I wanted to role.

Anonymous Employee in Washington, England

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tritility (Washington, England) in Nov 2019

Interview

Someone reached out to me through LinkedIn and had a phone conversation with myself for about 10 minutes originally and then invited for an interview. I was made to feel very comfortable and not like i was in an interview. The 2 people holding the interview were very welcoming and made me feel at ease and like i fit in straight away. I was then told that i had the job the same day.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed