U.S. Bank Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

U.S. Bank Interview Questions

Interviews at U.S. Bank

1,242 Interview Reviews

2.6

Interview

Process was basic - lots of behavioral questions and going over resume. Talked about specific things on resume and had time for questions. Overall, wasn't too much different from other interviews.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at U.S. Bank.

Interview

Was very open and comfortable. Higher manger sought out the most effective bankers and was clear and concise with his expectations. My belief aligned with his, therefore it was a smooth interaction.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths and weaknesses?

Where do you see yourself within the company?

Give me a time where you had to solve a problem,   Answer Question

Credit Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at U.S. Bank.

Interview

I talked with a recruiter for an info session and then moved on with the manager of this position and then the regional manager and it was a typical process with finance questions built into it.

Interview Questions

• What is a situation that did not go your way and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Corporate Finance Intern Interview

Interview

This interview took around thirty minute to complete and it was conducted over a web call. The recruiter asked for me for my resume elevator pitch and explained the internship process.

Software Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at U.S. Bank (Irving, TX (US)) in November 2020.

Interview

The interview process began with an initial phone screen interview with a senior campus recruiter going over location preference and resume. Followed by an invite to super day with 2 engineers. The interview lasted an hour going over OOP , system design, and DS questions. The interview flow is purely dependent on candidate's resume and their project experiences.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you faced a conflict with a coworker and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Senior Eng Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at U.S. Bank (San Francisco, CA (US)) in November 2020.

Interview

the interviewer was dumb. He first asked if i had PhD and computer science background and questioned about if i know data structure and how will i answer that. Seriously! couldn't he check this before instead of embarrassing me and make me feel small. i wonder who hired him.

Client Relationship Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pendleton, OR (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at U.S. Bank (Pendleton, OR (US)) in November 2020.

Interview

Phone interview 10 min long. In person interview about 30 min generic questions. Guy seemed to be not interested, but turned out to be focused on wording my answers correctly.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any sales experience?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at U.S. Bank.

Interview

After applying the 1st round was a 20 min phone interview with lots of behavioral questions. In the final round, they just wanted to walk through my resume and get to know me.

Interview Questions

• How have you dealt with conflict on a team comprised of people with different backgrounds?   Answer Question

Interview

The review process was normal, like any other job. It was not difficult but rather simple. You answer a couple questions and then they give you the job. I'm not sure what else to say about it.

Bank Teller Interview

Interview

Very common questions such as tell me a little about yourself, greatest strength/weakness, why would you be a good fit here, what past experiences will help you in this position, etc. Overall, good experience and very nice interviewers.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.