UNiDAYS Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

UNiDAYS Interview Questions

Interviews at UNiDAYS

Account Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UNiDAYS.

Interview

It was a zoom interview with someone from HR and the person the position would be directly reporting to. Since the pandemic, they had to do all interviews virtually. We discussed the team I would be working on and how that connects with the UK team.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at UNiDAYS in December 2018.

Interview

Pretty short, recruiter kept changing the time of our phone interview which seemed really unprofessional. When we finally spoke, she was very friendly and the interview went smoothly. I didn't hear from her after, and had to follow up multiple times to get a final decision, which again was frustrating.

Account Coordinator Interview

Interview

I applied online and received a phone interview. After a phone interview, I had to create a presentation about myself and present to two new team members. I moved on to the final round which was a Skype interview with another team member.

Site Marketing and Performance Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at UNiDAYS (New York, NY (US)) in June 2018.

Interview

Phone interview. The interviewer never called me on time and rescheduled 3 times. The first two times were conflicts with their own scheduling (I had to wait at least 10 mins after the scheduled time before they emailed me and said that they need to reschedule) and the last time was 17 mins late after the time they scheduled. I felt like the interviewer was rushing me when asking me questions. The first question was just a run through of my resume and experience. I did not get to finish telling my experience and I felt interrupted. I believe that my skills and experiences match the role’s qualifications and on top of my additional technical experience(which was not needed for the role), but I got an email back the next day saying I am not fit for the role and they’re moving forward to other candidates. The second and last question was about my salary expectation. This is where I felt like the interviewer started to not consider me because I gave a high salary expectation (considering that I am also currently interviewing with Google and Twitter) on top of the actual salary for the position I’m applying for. I’m not sure if this was also a factor, I have a little accent and English is not my first language but I can be a clear communicator.

Interview Questions

• Nothing interesting. Only 2 questions. Basic question of run through of resume and salary expectations.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at UNiDAYS.

Interview

Very comfortable and great conversation with everyone that I met. I felt like they did their diligence as they wanted me to meet senior level employees and were very conscious that it was a good culture fit.

Interview Questions

• If you were in the role, pick an example partner and develop a plan to present.   Answer Question

Outreach Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UNiDAYS.

Interview

Although I did not get an offer at the end, my experience interviewing for this company was great. There were multiple steps before the actual in person interview but the whole process was a good learning experience.

Interview Questions

• Skills earned from past employments that could be useful in this position?   Answer Question

Client Services Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at UNiDAYS (New York, NY (US)) in March 2017.

Interview

I think it went okay at first-- I was found by a recruiter who passed along my resume and set up the next steps for a video screening for that Friday. Things were looking good until I was asked a day before to change the interview to that morning instead, which, to be honest I wasn't prepared for because I thought I had a day to review the company further, generate questions for them and check my Skype set up. I also had to rearrange my whole schedule around at the last minute which threw me off completely. I could've moved the interview to the following week but I didn't want to loose the momentum.

During the interview I spoke with two Hiring Managers who seemed nice. I was asked general questions which I answered the best I can and thought the interview went well. But apparently I didn't do so well as I later found out. I had asked the recruiter what their comments were to get a better idea of what went wrong. And I'm told that my answers seemed "too general" as if I wasn't passionate enough about what I do and that they saw me as just "passing on the tasks" without a strategy. They were looking for someone who can dictate how the job is done and not "just pass it on."

In all fairness to my defense, I am still working for my current company which I've been for over 6 years, I could've left a long time ago if I wasn't passionate about my job. In fact, I'm so passionate that I live and breathe my job. Obviously I own my role and have done a good job at it which they didn't see. On top of that, they could've been more in-depth with their questions such as, "tell us your process when handling a client with this example scenario?" Or "share with us in detail a recent client issue that you had to resolve? and what was the outcome?" As opposed to the question which I was asked "what is a typical week like for you at your current role?" How was I supposed to answer that without giving them an overview considering I have a million things I am accountable for in a week? If they really wanted to know my thought process they could have dug a little deeper.

I think overall they were looking for more out of me in order to understand a role that is completely new to them. Hence, why they were looking for someone who can show them how it's done. Which makes sense because after I researched the Hiring Managers background again, I noticed they've only been with the company for less than a year which says to me that they are a young company that is still figuring out how to grow and they need people to show them how to do it.

Brand Ambassador Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at UNiDAYS in August 2015.

Interview

I applied through a job listing site, and was contacted by another intermediary between me and UNiDAYS. The intermediary are more versed in dealing with campus representatives so they were technically my boss. The questions were standard and it was a phone interview. They spent a lot of time detailing the job.

Senior Android Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UNiDAYS in September 2020.

Interview

3 Stage Interview
    1. Initial video call with Head of engineering manager and product Manager
    2. Technical Test (To be completed at a giving time period)
    3. Final interview with VP of engineering, Lead Architect

The process was generally good and the team was very friendly during all the interviews. The technical test was not that hard. I went through all the stages and I felt that the final interview went well as we had a good chat about my test and general experience. The recruiter called to let me know that have decided not to move to offer with no or little feedback. I can't stress any further how giving contractive feedback is critical to candidates as it helps them improve.

Interview Questions

• Have you downloaded the app and how do you think it can be improved.
      How do you ensure quality code
      Presentation of technical test   Answer Question

Customer Success Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UNiDAYS (London, England) in May 2020.

Interview

It was a face to face interview. They declined me via an automated email. They did not give any explanation why they did not take me on. They just copied and paste an email and did not even change the date.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.