Vine Consulting Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

3.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Vine Consulting

Experienced Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Vine Consulting (London, England) in August 2017.

Interview

Can't recommend enough, especially if you are either a graduate making your first step into recruitment or an experienced recruiter looking to that next step needing guidance and direction. A personable one on one chat with the Director based more to be honest on what I'm looking for, rather than trying to gear me towards only what they have. Very open approach, walking me through the best clients they had for me and then the interview process I just can't fault, I was placed in less than a week and found the type of company I wanted at the right package having seen a good mix of different businesses.

Trainee Recruitment COnsultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leeds, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Vine Consulting (Leeds, England) in June 2017.

Interview

A short telephone interview with a resourcer and then a short interview with a manager at the branch. The first interview was fantastic, the resourcer wanted to know why I had chosen this career and was extremely interested in my past experiences. The interview with the manager, however, was extremely short (as well as 45 minutes late). The manager simply asked one question and didn't seem to care about my reasons for wanting to join this company. I had no opportunity to discuss the role or the things that I could bring to the role. The second interview felt rushed and like I was already not being considered to be shortlisted.

Trainee Recruitment COnsultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newcastle upon Tyne, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Vine Consulting (Newcastle upon Tyne, England) in July 2017.

Interview

Phone interview. The interview lasted about 10 minutes. I sensed that the interviewer was looking for individuals who are solely motivated by financial insensitives. The job seemed to be a lot of cold calling and thus required a sales savy type of candidate.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to enter recruitment?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.