Volvo Buses Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Volvo Buses

2.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at Volvo Buses

Intern Interview

Interview

General interview. Not much questions. No technical knowledge tested during interviews for interns at least. Basic questions about you, your life habits, about your resume, the things you've accomplished in college etc.

Logistics Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Volvo Buses (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2012.

Interview

Call from consultant
    Initial screening
    Face to face interview with Hiring manager
    Look out for some more candidates
    After shortlisting call from consultant to final interview.
    Face to face interview with Industry head
    If through then offer letter

Interview Questions

• How do you plan for the material   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Volvo Buses.

Interview

It was as usual. Depends on the role you are going and to the location you go. It was about the attitude you have rather than the technical skills. If they feel you are the right one with passion they you are thru.

GAT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Volvo Buses (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

People who attended the interview with me had some sort of connection/influence in the company(including me). People working there were helpful in case I asked some doubt(many were not comfortable with English though). As I attended the interview process through employee referral I was able to know the actual salary package offered, which was good enough for a GAT.

Interview Questions

• Questions were related to project, some questions to know about me. All were basic questions.   1 Answer

GAT - Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Volvo Buses (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2014.

Interview

First round Interview was held by a Senior Manager - Production.
    It was followed by a round of HR executive
    After appointment single round with AGM HR and Production Head about area of interest and reasons for leaving previous organization

Interview Questions

• Questions related to experience in previous organizations
      Knowledge about manufacturing process, resource allocation, planning and man management
      Questions on crisis management
      Continuous improvements and other kaizan activities completed
      size of the previous teams on shop-floor and number of employees and trainees among them, issues faced in the team   Answer Question

Diseñador Gráfico Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tultitlán, México (Mexico)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Volvo Buses (Tultitlán, México (Mexico)) in October 2018.

Interview

Al inicio en base a la cita que te otorguen, te dan acceso en la empresa, pasas a una sala de entrevistas con quién te haya contactado. Checan tu curriculum, algunas preguntas en referente lo que se te comento previamente antes del llamado, allí mismo te dan las especificaciones y los procesos, ya que depende del cargo es lo que te informan.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.