Wales Global Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Wales Global Interview Questions

4.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Wales Global

Managing Director Interview

Interview

interviewing is a continue process, with clients, suppliers, banks to even hiring people.
    our process is to plan, by doing research, writing up what is needed, from questions to asked, to how they can work and give to the company for it o grow and be in good working relationships. We must also have to know what is expect from that company or person and how they and your company can benefit. For CV or company profile is very important the presentation, This is the first step to get interview, meeting. Face to face is important as this shows the other side.

Interview Questions

• You may get a question of a situation that may arise in your work how you may deal with it.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Make sure you do your home work with the people whom you work with and company, it is a two way negotiation.

Managing Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cardiff, Wales

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Wales Global (Cardiff, Wales) in January 2011.

Interview

I had created the company and took months, management study an creating business, using a start up agency. I had many meeting, was tested etc.

It is important to know your skills, and learn new ones to take this position and your experience most important.

Interview Questions

• what is your vision for the company?   1 Answer
    • What will you bring to the company?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Your skills and training, even taking Masters degree in management does help. Prepare yourself well and you will succeed.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.