Webskitters Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Webskitters Interview Questions

Interviews at Webskitters

Developer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Webskitters in October 2019.

Interview

It was a short process, first it will be a HR round and second comes technical round where the senior developers will take interview and ask you very interesting questions.

Senior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Webskitters (Kolkata (India)).

Interview

Question were good. Technical rounds - 2.
    Followed by HR round. HR FIRST CALLS YOU BY ACCEPTING YOUR EXPECTED PACKAGE AND THEN AFTER GETTING SELECTED STARTS NEGOTIATING WITH IT TERRIBLY AND THEN MAKES YOU WAIT FOR A WEEK. Don't go for interview !!!!!! Don't waste time on such pathetic company. They don't have capability to give even 30% hike in L1 / L2.

HR-Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Webskitters.

Interview

I received a call from their recruiter against the HR profile. It was F2F with their senior management. The interview was good even they said I have been shortlisted for now but their selection criteria was they are looking for a candidate who can speak Bengali.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your work experience. How soon you can join. And job-related questions.   Answer Question

Junior Applications Developer Interview

Interview

Actually I was selected from On campus recruitment drive conducted by webskitters.Ist had gone through the Technical test. After That they took a GD round.Thereafter, I had gone through the technical and hr rounds.When I cleared the Hr round they call me for the Machine Test in which I had to execute two programs in Java .Ist program was to implement all the functionality of stack and 2nd program was from Multithreading where I had to write a code for Banking Management System.After clearing this round successfully, they gave me opportunity for the internship in Webskitters.Once I completed the internship, Again they had conducted two round. In first round Their Technical Team lead took my interview on the basis of what I had learned in that internship and after that I had gone through a machine Test again, in which I had to save some data into the sqlite Database and to show all the saved data in recycler View.My Internship was actually on Android Apps development.Finally the day came when they offer me a profile of Junior App developer in their company on a very low salary and 2 yrs bound agreement. It's very sad to say thatI quit there with the hope that I will get something better just because, that time I was not known that my all efforts get wasted like this.

PHP Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Webskitters (Kolkata (India)) in June 2018.

Interview

During the interview of a potential candidate I am aiming to understand how updated they are with the new language features as well as their level of understanding of basic operations. In my opinion, this will define how good a developer will become in the future.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about Collection Framework.   1 Answer

Mobile Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Webskitters (Kolkata (India)) in April 2018.

Interview

Worst Interviewer I have ever met. HR asked me to give a face to face interview for the position of mobile developer . I went there at scheduled time. They first asked me to fill up a form . Thereafter HR called me . There was a panel of two technical persons and one HR. HR behaviour was nice but one of the interviewer who introduced as the lead of mobile team, was rude, her behaviour and way of talking was pathetic. Her response to every answer I gave was having a rude and sarcastic tone, impolite. There was no call or information given to me post the interview even though the HR had told they would get back after 5 days.

Interview Questions

• 1.Tell me about yourself.
      2.Why would you resign?
      3. About Push notification.   Answer Question

Junior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Webskitters (Kolkata (India)) in November 2017.

Interview

It was a very bad experience for me. The whole interview process was fake. They shortlisted me from Timesjobs. A person called me over phone for an interview at their office on 15th Nov. The actual drama starts once I reached there. 1st was written MCQ test, then TR & HR on the same day. He told that next will be a machine test. It will be after 4 days. On the 4th day he called me over phone and told that next day(21st Nov) will be the machine test. Next day I went there for the test. After I completed the test he told that we'll inform you at the end of this week. I waited for their call for 2-3 weeks. On 11th Nov I called him and he told me to come tomorrow. He clearly didn't tell about the next process. Next day I went there and a senior person took a technical interview. He told that you haven't done a technical training with live project. We can't give you training! Then that person came and told me that they have some paid courses. He also told that after the completion of training they'll give me a job guaranty either at their office or their client office.
    I told them that it is not possible for me to do a paid course now.

Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Webskitters (Salt Lake City (India)) in April 2017.

Interview

Was very helpfull , The interviewing process is an art that develops with practice. It begins, before the interview, by having a strong job description. A good interviewer will vary the style of questions she asks. She's also able to read and put candidates at ease..

Senior Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Webskitters (Kolkata (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

I had 4 Rounds of Interview. First was the Telephonic Interview by the HR and wanted to know about my present status and expectation. Next Round I also had a short telephonic technical interview by Project Manager and Team Leader. Nest Round I came down to their office and had a Test which included face to face discussion.
    The Final Round was with the CEO Atanu Sarkar who wanted me to share the experience and how I can help this company to grow even better with my past experience. Let me tell you all I didn't had any negotiation with my expected salary and accepted my offer.

Interview Questions

• One of the best experience which I will always cherish and another worst experience which I don't want even in my nightmares.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.