Westbourne Partners Interview Questions

Updated 4 Feb 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 7 of over 7 interviews

3.9
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Westbourne Partners

Westbourne Partners

Application

I interviewed at Westbourne Partners

Interview

Was introduced by a recruiter. Three rounds, twice with the head of the group, then with the team. Everyone was personable, but the head of the group was a little intense and it generally didn't feel like a cultural fit for me.

Interview Questions
  • Please describe your search process.
    1 Answer

Westbourne Partners

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Westbourne Partners

Interview

It was a graduate assessment day at their office. It was a long day ,but interesting too. Started with an exercise where they gave us a choice of 4 candidates and a job description and we had to pick the most suitable one. Followed by a debate that was one-on-one and lasted quite long.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Westbourne Partners

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Westbourne Partners

Interview

The staff replied the email quite prompt and she asked questions about my current situation. Moreover about why I want to start the role at their company instead of other. I guess they don't sponsor international students though. -----------------

Interview Questions
  • why are you interested in the Financial Markets Researcher/Executive Search Consultant role at Westbourne Partners

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Westbourne Partners (London, England, England) in Dec 2017

Interview

I was invited to an assessment day which consisted of a group exercise and group debate. For the group debate, they picked a current topic and two candidates to debate against each other. After the assessment day, I was invited back for an interview the following month.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Westbourne Partners (London, England, England) in Jun 2015

Interview

Stage 1 - At graduate fasttrack where one of the people from the company was there observing. Was selected to attend the second stage. Stage 2 - This was at the office of westbourne partners. Met with two people from the company, who asked a variety of compentancy questions based on your CV. Then met with the CEO of the company who was actually really pleasent. The CEO spoke to the other people who questioned me and invited me for the the next stage Stage 3 - This was similar to the previous stage. Only they were alot more probing. They asked very specific questions relating to you CV. Met some different people in the company aswell as the CEO again. Was invited to the next stage which was supposed to be an interview and presentation but had the invitation cancelled due to my own errors. Overall the interview was difficult and the people in the company are very good at what they do and very friendly/polite. They answered all questions very clearly Make sure you prepare well. The only regret I have is not being organised as It seemed like a great place to work and the earning potential/incentives also seemed great. All the best to the company, they will go far.

Interview Questions
  • Why recruitment? What do you know about recruitment? Why quantitative trading? What targets have you worked towards before? What motivates you and why? If I asked someone about you at university what would they say? Give examples when you've; Worked effectively under pressure? Had to overcome a difficult situations?
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Westbourne Partners (London, England, England)

Interview

Was seen by one of the Partners at a Rec2Rec all day training session and requested for one one one interviews. 2hr face to face meetings initially, then invited back onsite for a panel interview (2-3hrs) with presentation.

Interview Questions
  • Why would you be suitable for a job as a recruitment consultant?

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Westbourne Partners (London, England, England) in Jan 2013

Interview

I had a first face to face with one of the Partners of the business, Mike Sharp. This was a general experience based interview, including my motivations, what makes me get up in the morning, what do I want out of life, very much a personality based interview. I was then invited back where I met with the founders of the firm Alex and Jamie and the interviews followed a similar path. What do I want out of life, what do I need out of Westbourne Partners in order to achieve this. I also met 3 other staff members and the interviews took the best part of 5 hours. I was then invited back to meet with Mike and Alex in a more social environment where we thrashed out terms of employment after they had told me in advance of the meeting I would likely be offered an opportunity with the business. I personally liked the final interview. It was different and felt like I was dealing with friends not managers - nice touch.

Interview Questions
  • What motivates me to get out of bed in the morning? What do I constitute as high standards? How can Westbourne help me achieve my life goals? What personal and professional traits would I bring into the Westbourne Partners business?
2 people found this interview helpful