Xceed Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Xceed Group Interview Questions

Interviews at Xceed Group

2.8

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Xceed Group (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in October 2016.

Interview

Face to face interviews with two levels of executive management. Conversational, clarifying experience and background against the needed skills and job requirements. Discussed how I would grow with the company and be assigned as business deals developed. Talked about the Xceed company, its benefits, expectations of the employees and employee satisfaction.

Interview Questions

• Explain my background and skills as applied to the current requirements.   1 Answer

Information Technology Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Telephone, TX (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Xceed Group (Telephone, TX (US)) in August 2016.

Interview

Xceed Group asked for two interviews, the first was a personal interview to verify that I was who I claimed-a military spouse. This employer does actively recruit veterans. After the first interview, I was asked for a second interview to assess my job related skills. The personnel administrator does require that job applicants have experience with Microsoft Outlook, and uses this program for all communication and interview scheduling. I was told that the company is willing to train techs to use their computer equipment, which is provided by Xceed Group.

Interview Questions

• Is there anything in your life that would prevent you from working with our company? (They are looking for techs that can commit to being on call 10 to 12 shifts.) I may have not done well on the second interview when I was asked if I could work on weekends. I was asked if I could work from 1-7 on Sundays, but had to decline as I already have obligations on Sundays before 5 PM. I also had to decline to take a Saturday shift as I am taking university classes.   1 Answer

Engineer Level I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Xceed Group (Denver, CO (US)) in January 2016.

Interview

Was referred by employee. Sent my resume in, got contacted by a recruitment person for a brief phone pre-screen. Had a phone interview with another employee. Got scheduled for another interview. Spoke to an executive. Got the offer.

Interview Questions

• What were your main responsibilities with your previous employer?   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Xceed Group.

Interview

Interviewed 02nd July. This was via Skype because i live outside of the UK currently.
    I had an initial screening with HR followed by an interview with a Client Director. The interview with the Client Director lasted an hour and focused on my technical ability to perform the role.
    Both HR and the Client Director were very professional and made me feel comfortable right from the start. It felt more like a collaborative conversation rather than an interview.

Interview Questions

• Why was I leaving my current job?
      What interested me about the job I was applying for?
      What did I know about the Xceed Group and their future strategy for growth?
      Most of the questions were centered around the content of my CV. For example, I was asked to talk about the approach and framework I put in place to deliver relevant projects. What were the key challenges and how I overcame them.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiation was not really necessary, the package was fair and in-line with my expectations.

Senior Managing Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Xceed Group.

Interview

Interview was a straightforward process however quickly got the impression that this is a recruitment company rather than a genuine consultancy. Some of the questions were a bit odd, such as why is a manhole cover round and not square!!

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a challenging situation where you needed to manage customer expectations   Answer Question

Not a real consultancy so decided to decline the offer

Marketing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Xceed Group (London, England) in May 2014.

Interview

The interview process was very streamlined and straight forward. The hiring manager was very pro-active in his communication. I applied at 9am and by 11am I had a response offering a preliminary interview.

When attending the interview I was warmly welcomed in reception and escorted up to the office. The hiring manager's positive attitude made me very at ease and the interview was treated more like an informal chat.

I left the interview feeling very positive, knowing that even if I did not get the role, I had made friends with an invaluable business connection.

Before I had even made it to the tube station, I received an email from the Hiring manager requesting I attend a second interview with a director.

My second interview was very similar, again I was warmly welcomed and made to feel comfortable.

I was quizzed about my knowledge in the IT industry and my chosen field of business. I was also introduced to members of the company and they told me about their experiences working for Xceed.

An hour after the second interview, the hiring manager called me to follow up the interview, and give me a date when I will informed about the outcome of the interview.

Two days later, I received an offer from the company. They were impressed with my interview and knowledge and offered me a higher rate of pay than originally discussed in the interview.

After such a good hiring process, I look forward to my career with Xceed.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about the last time you had an "Eureka" moment?   Answer Question

Analyst Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Xceed Group (London, England) in March 2014.

Interview

3 stages of interview within the same day, 1st two with senior associates and last one with a recruiter, all competency based oriented. However, I felt like I went through the same interview 3 times. Positive about the interview was the fact, that I got a chance to talk about areas of my interest and about my strengths in rather positive and relaxed atmosphere. The overall process took more than 3 hours. In the end I decided not to continue in the process.

Project Management Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Xceed Group (London, England) in November 2013.

Interview

1 hour structured interview with a Resourcing Manager.

The attitude of an interviewer quite unemotional bordering with rude as if he tries to make you feel an impostor. He asks questions from his lists and writes down a lot. Can't tell if he is accepting the answers or hiding a desire to laugh out. At the end polite thanks and "was indeed a great pleasure to meet you".

At the end an opportunity to ask questions. Answers about the nature of the job evasive.

At the end felt drained and used. Feedback next day bordering with rude. Can't imagine how a decent person can say things like that, contrasting so much with polite good-bye the day before.

Got the impression it's a body shop but couldn't verify.

Interview Questions

• What was your greatest achievement?
      What was your most challenging project?
      What was the biggest change in your career?
      How do you know you have been successful?
      Tell me about the time you felt or was advised that your performance doesn't meet expectation?
      Why did you move from this job to that job? and so on through the CV.   Answer Question

Xceed Group Response

21 May 2014 – Head of Resourcing

I would seriously doubt that any candidate coming into Xceed would experience such a scenario. Our interviews are designed to be structured conversations to ensure that both parties walk away with a clearer understanding of each other. Narrowing it down to who was interviewed in November 2013 I would strongly recommend to any candidate going to any interview - highlight the facts, if you don't you will be found out and will be clearly disappointing and scorned!!

IT Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Xceed Group (London, England) in June 2013.

Interview

Structured, formal but friendly interview. Specific questions testing knowledge and experience illustrating breadth of knowledge of interviewer. First screening interview conducted by phone by programme director, second by meeting/interview with intended programme manager.

Interview Questions

• Explain the risk management process for a typical programme of work.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.