Xentrix Studios Interview Questions

Updated Aug 21, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 33 of over 33 interviews

2.6
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Xentrix Studios

Xentrix Studios

Application

I interviewed at Xentrix Studios

Interview

They had 1 modelling test after that interview with hr i am not sure if they had any fixed time limit u can give it whole day the test was not that hard

Interview Questions
  • basic things about me and my working exp
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Xentrix Studios (Bangalore) in Nov 2019

Interview

The environment of the company was good and they are searching for the experienced guys not for the freshers. They just took me only one round of skill test and they didn't announce the results also I felt very bad about that

Interview Questions
  • They didn't ask any interview questions just one skill round test after selection the next round

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Makati City

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Xentrix Studios (Makati City) in Oct 2019

Interview

I was given an IQ and skill test with a fellow applicant. The tests took me hours to finish then I was interviewed by the HR. We had a nice conversation with the regular interview questions.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Xentrix Studios (London, England) in Jun 2019

Interview

Our test and interview was arranged by our college for campus placement. 1st round - Aptitude test, 20 ques, 20 mins 2nd round - 8 hour animation test 1st animation - Ball bounce and obstruction ( duration - 4 sec) 2nd animation - A man getting scared by something. (duration - 3 sec) 3rd round - Interview with the supervisor.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Xentrix Studios (Bangalore) in Mar 2019

Interview

Interview was quite moderate and nothing bad . Process was quite long awaited a full day for the same. And need to wait for two week for results. And the office infrastructure is also good .

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Xentrix Studios (Bangalore) in Feb 2019

Interview

I applied through their website by sending my resume and showreel. After 1 day HR call me and ask me some general questions, after that, i received an email for Skype Inverview.

Interview Questions
  • The environment of the company was good and they are searching for experienced guys, not for the freshers. They just took me directly to Skype call, the ask some software base questions.

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Xentrix Studios (Pune) in Sep 2018

Interview

It was Skype Interview. They asked few general questions about me and my where abouts. We enventually moved towards technical questions. Most questions were about Maya and Python. Questions were like do you know what exactly is the role of a Pipeline developer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Xentrix Studios (Bangalore) in Mar 2018

Interview

First they ask me about myself. Then they ask me about my studies.Then they ask me about the softwares. Theye just 3 min for the interview. That's it . Only 3 min interview one of the shortest interview because they have already seen my portfolio that's why.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Xentrix Studios

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Xentrix Studios

Interview

HR process was clean and succinct; The nature of the work was explained straight-forward; The 2nd interview was average; At the end of the second interview, felt I was not gonna get through; Also was skeptical about working there as it felt the place was not a good place to work

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Xentrix Studios (Bangalore) in Aug 2017

Interview

I applied through LinkedIn.I got a call just next day for the test and next procedures.I had a studio test in August.Very first they gave me a Aptitude test and next was modeling test with 6 Hours time.I did it and got selected.For 2nd round they had two artist on phone and was asking some cross questions.I answered them and after a week they send me a offer letter.

Interview Questions
7 people found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 33 Interviews