Xoserve Interview Questions

Updated 8 Jul 2019

To filter interviews, or .
Found 8 of over 8 interviews

3.1
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Xoserve

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Solihull, England, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Xoserve (Solihull, England, England) in Jun 2019

Interview

On both Interviews I was answering the Interims homework questions. Two telephone interviews and one face to face. This was through the same agency and I reminded him on the second telephone and he had forgotten. I also told the agency that I did not feel there was a real job in both cases. I now feel I waisted a couple of hours on the Telephone and half a day that included a 200 mile round trip to Solihul

Interview Questions
  • I have had three interviews for two seperate roles. First role I progressed to the Face to face on site in Solihul, both telephone was with senior interim and another First telephone, it was a information gathering session.
    1 Answer
  • The face to face was "to see if I fitted in with thier methods" He was unable to fully explain the role and what sort of project was involved. This was the interim on his own, lots of senario questions and how I would deal with them.
  • The second role Telephone interview was a specific SOC problem questions (about 5)

Anonymous Employee in Solihull, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Xoserve (Solihull, England, England) in May 2019

Interview

Competency based interview process, around 10 questions in total, normally a interview panel consisting of at least 2 people, normally lasts around 1 hour. Company is very fond of the 7 Habits for highly effective people.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about a time where you have had to work with a difficult stakeholder, how did you work around this and what was the end result?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Solihull, England, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Xoserve (Solihull, England, England)

Interview

The first stage was a telephone interview describing more about the role and how my skills would fit; it was an interactive conversation that gave me a good insight. The final stage was a competency based Face to Face with the hiring manager and a colleague. The interview was well constructed and not a completely standard Competency interview. I declined the offer in the end but only due to personal circumstances changing in a short space of time. I initially accepted the offer and believe XoServe would have been an excellent employer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Xoserve

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Xoserve

Interview

Came out feeling I knew a lot about the role, company and department. Interviewers were very nice, relaxed and friendly. I wasn't successful but it was a really nice experience. Maybe next time!

Interview Questions
  • Talk though my CV, (not sure how much I want to give away to other people as I want the job!)

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Solihull, England, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Xoserve (Solihull, England, England) in Mar 2019

Interview

Interviewer was 15 minutes late Interview lasted 15 minutes and interviewer couldn’t wait to rush off as he said he wanted to be in the pub by 4pm! Interviewer totally disinterested and pre-occupied.

Interview Questions
  • The most probing question I was asked was “Can I see myself working with you for a couple of years or are you going to annoy the proverbial out of me?”
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Solihull, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Xoserve (Solihull, England, England) in Jan 2019

Interview

I have a very negative experience of the interview process - it’s way too long and repetitive. Also as the second interviewer was 15 min late, I had to repeat everything I have previously said...

Interview Questions
  • I was asked what I knew about company in depth which was irrelevant to the position. Also the same person interviewed me on the phone and face to face, asking for excatly the same things.
  • Describe AP processes and your participation in projects.
1 person found this interview helpful

Xoserve

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Xoserve in Jan 2019

Interview

Very quick and thorough process. Interview lasted around 2 hours with different people. Came away with a great sense of the place and excitement about the leadership, CEO and transformation journey.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Solihull, England, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Xoserve (Solihull, England, England) in Jan 2019

Interview

2 stage interview process which consisted of a 30 minute telephone interview followed by a 1 hour face to face interview with the Head of Resourcing. The process took 2 weeks from CV submission to offer. During the call I was given a brief overview to the organisation and the function as well as quickly running through my CV this enabled us to have a more in depth discussion during my face to face interview

Interview Questions
  • Given your experience and your understanding of the role please talk me through what you can bring to the position and to Xoserve.
RSS Feed</>Embed