Xtra-vision Xpress Interview Questions

Updated Mar 12, 2016

To filter interviews, or .
Found 4 of over 4 interviews

2.3
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Xtra-vision Xpress

Xtra-vision Xpress

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Xtra-vision Xpress in Mar 2012

Interview

Interview was quite simple and straightforward with predictable questions and role play which involved selling products to the interviewer. Waited for over three weeks to hear a result. Easy enough.

Interview Questions
  • what are your plans for the future
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Dublin

Application

I interviewed at Xtra-vision Xpress (Dublin, Dublin) in Mar 2012

Interview

Simple interview no difficult question's asked. There were two round's of interview's with an area manager and store manager, they asked very normal interview questions no trick's. They asked about my level of knowledge regarding game's consoles and mobile phones etc. Luckily I'm into gaming so knew a bit about this type of thing.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Letterkenny

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Xtra-vision Xpress (Letterkenny) in Aug 2011

Interview

Interview Questions
  • Basically ask you what you can bring to the store, how you deal with bullying, people nt working etc. they seem to concentrate on all the negative aspects of the workplace rather than asking you how you'd make the company better

Anonymous Employee in Galway

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Xtra-vision Xpress (Galway) in Jun 2011

Interview

Drop in a CV, called about interview, interview was a set list of questions the manager interviewing you has to go through. The manager will be getting a feel for you from the interview but not so much from the questions, they are very canned questions. If your interview was successful you will be called back within a week, if unsuccessful you probably won't hear back at all, depends on the manager.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed