Zolo Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Zolo Interview Questions

Interviews at Zolo

2.6

Talent Acquisition Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zolo.

Interview

It was the best experience. They are very profesional and treat candidates very well i wish i could join the company. The management treats the candidate very wisely and positively

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Zolo (Bengaluru (India)) in December 2020.

Interview

Online test followed by sets of interview, that were HR and telephonic interview. Main focus was on the aptitude, communication and the understanding of the profile that you are enrolling to do.

Quality Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Zolo (New Delhi (India)).

Interview

Total 4 rounds of interview including aptitude. Technical round took 1 hour after that one more technical round,it took another one hour after that ceo round.it took 30 minutes and after that hr round and submitted docs and again ceo round.finaly they rejected me.

Sales Trainee Interview

Interview

It was actually the internship. There was completely no logic. They made beginners and people with zero experience to search for leads which they used for their profit also they used the people at internship to increase their social traffic. Didnt learn any thing from that internship.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Zolo.

Interview

uploaded the resume and answered few queries through a online link and no interview process got selected directly through resume.
    It is just 2 month intern. Every one of us who got selected assigned to an mentor.

QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Zolo (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2020.

Interview

I am very happy for not selecting me. Please don’t consider me for further opportunities.

The interview will be scheduled for 45/60 minutes and fortunately it will be completed within 8/15 minutes and they will be only asking me to introduce myself and later just 5 minutes discussion on what I have worked. No technical questions or requirement based questions.

I would really thank the interviewers for spending time(15-20 minutes in first interview, 8 minutes in the second interview) with me and indirectly indicating me the problems working at zolo. This is what I felt after my interview.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tiruchirappalli (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Zolo (Tiruchirappalli (India)) in July 2020.

Interview

The zolo team is very great and hard workers
    It was my great opportunity to work with zolo
    I had a great experience by this SEAL program I thank the zolo team and the CEO for this program

Human Resources Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Zolo (Bengaluru (India)) in June 2020.

Interview

It was a wonderful experience of getting interviewed and hired at Zolo. The Interview process was well structured, transparent and completely virtual considering the current pandemic Covid-19 scenario. All the interviews happened as per the scheduled time and duration. The process had 3 stages starting from technical interview, case based assignment and solution presentation and cultural fit interview round.
    The recruitment Manager Mr. Shiv was always approachable ,supportive and ensured proper communication for every stage throughout the process.
    The interview discussion with Mr. Akhil Sikri, Co-founder of Zolo was around the role and required technical expertise for the position. He gave insights on the future developments and direction for the organization’s growth.
    The final round discussion with Dr. Nikhil Sikri, CEO of Zolo was around the behavioural attributes. The discussion gave me more confidence about the values and culture of the organization.
    The on-boarding experience was amazing. The entire documentation process was online saving a lot of time & paper which gave space for a more productive induction. Cherry on the cake was my surprise belated birthday celebration as the birth date was close to joining date.

Interview Questions

• The interview questions were situation based as well as from past experience.   Answer Question

Sales Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sasaram (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Zolo (Sasaram (India)) in May 2020.

Interview

The company came for an Internship in My college (KIIT UNIVERSITY) For an Sales Intern .The duration of this Internship was 2 months and The payment was a performance based. This was an Internship Plus PPO offer and the process was very simple as people got selected by their Resume.

Interview Questions

• The company selected students basked on their resume!   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Zolo (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2020.

Interview

Extremely unethical people. They called my team member for a reference check without my permission even though it was only exploratory and there was no offer.

They mailed me saying they are looking for a Senior Engineer. I said I was not interested in the position to the recruiter but she insisted I have an exploratory call and I reluctantly accepted.

There was one call where they asked all the things under the sun about AWS, Cache, Queue, DBs, very specific Java questions, a couple of algorithms. It was exhausting. In this call, the person wanted an answer that was in his mind and wouldn't accept anything else for an answer.

There was another call with someone from their dev team and was discussing how they are even using Kubernetes now and have interesting projects to work on and that everything is automated, etc. This was mostly small talk. I was just conversing with this person and the call was over.

The company obviously ghosted me and I clearly didn't mind because I didn't apply in the first place. Unbeknownst to me, someone from Zolo called my team member and asked why I was leaving, which was completely untrue. They didn't even ask for references from me. This put a huge dent in my credibility at my place of work in these uncertain COVID-19 times.

To potential candidates:
    Avoid these guys like the plague. You might get into crosshairs at your place of work since these people have neither a modicum of decorum nor a sense of responsibility whatsoever.

Interview Questions

• How would you process a transaction if there is an error?   1 Answer
    • Various questions about AWS Target Group, Autoscaling Groups, SQS, Dead Letter queue, Java specific questions like Thread local, etc.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.