iUnlimited Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

iUnlimited Interview Questions

Interviews at iUnlimited

2.5

Claims Investigator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at iUnlimited (Fort Lauderdale, FL (US)) in May 2016.

Interview

I don't recall much of the interview process, received the call from Justin Brunette asking if I was still interested in the job. He asked me a few questions about previous work I completed, the interview did not last very long at all. Remember I did the interview from a dog park.

Interview Questions

• Are you still interested in the job.   1 Answer

Field Investigator Interview

Interview

2 phone interviews and 1 in person interview were part of the process. All took place within a week. They then made offer and asked me to take time to think about it before submitting.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at iUnlimited (Phoenix, AZ (US)) in April 2016.

Interview

They took time to offer additional jobs internally through posting through their internal web site and posting dates to submit within. Was easy and was able to use their system jazz.

Interview Questions

• What do you see yourself doing outside your current role.   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at iUnlimited.

Interview

You sit down with the CEO and go over your Resume. Pretty simple and right down to business. They want to know where your at in your career.

Interview Questions

• Previous experience? Are you flexible? What are your goals?   1 Answer

Investigator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Huntington Beach, CA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at iUnlimited (Huntington Beach, CA (US)) in August 2015.

Interview

Phone interviews, then in person meeting at the company's location. I think I have also some communication via email as well before the decision was made to hire me aboard.

Private Investigator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at iUnlimited (Sacramento, CA (US)) in March 2011.

Interview

The Interview process very hasty. The Company lack employees due to high turnovers that the company will hire anyone with any related skill experiences. The interview didn't seem like a regular interview.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.