- Harvey, United States
- 5001 to 10000 Employees
- 30 Locations
- Type: Company - Public (ATKR)
- Founded in 2010
- Revenue: $2 to $5 billion (USD)
- Machinery Manufacturing
Forbes ranks Atkore #1 in America’s 2022 Best Mid-Size Companies list! Bill Waltz, President and CEO of Atkore, says this recognition is the result of a steadfast commitment to our mission statement to be the customer’s first choice. “Everything we do rests on three fundamentals: people, process, and strategy. I am so proud of the work we’re doing at Atkore; this award highlights all of our collective efforts.”
Check out the work done by our Pendleton team! #BuildingBetterTogether
Even though I have only been here for short time, but everyone has made feel part of the team from my first day here.
Working Hours(08:45 to 17:00), Floor shop working methods dated,
- Anonymous Employee in Hobart, INAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
InterviewIt was a smooth process. However, there are many rounds to pass. HR was very informational. It was a good experience. I like the interviewed. You got to ask many questionsInterview
Please describe yourself and tell me more about yourselfAnswer Question
See All 44 interviews
Atkore Awards & Accolades
- Great Place to Work Certified, Great Place to Work 2023, Great Place to Work™, 2023
- 2023 Top Workplaces USA, Energage, LLC, 2023
- America's Most Reponsible Companies, Newsweek Magazine, 2023
- Great Place to Work Certified, Great Place to Work, 2022, Great Places To Work, 2022
- Top Workplaces USA, Energage LLC, 2022
Popular Careers with Atkore Job Seekers
All answers shown come directly from Atkore Reviews and are not edited or altered.
People Also Ask about Atkore
Employees rate Atkore 3.8 out of 5 stars based on 305 anonymous reviews on Glassdoor.
Overall, 67% of employees would recommend working at Atkore to a friend. This is based on 305 anonymously submitted reviews on Glassdoor.
52% of job seekers rate their interview experience at Atkore as positive. Candidates give an average difficulty score of 3.1 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty) for their job interview at Atkore.
69% of employees think that Atkore has a positive business outlook. This is based on anonymous employee reviews submitted on Glassdoor.