Advanced Hair Studio Reviews | Glassdoor.co.uk

Updated 19 Oct 2019

4.0
Advanced Hair Studio Chairman Carl  Howell
Carl Howell
  1. "Great role and location!"

Current Employee - Assistant in London, England

I have been working at Advanced Hair Studio full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great role and I learnt a lot. The location of the studio is also amazing, right in the heart of London. Sad to leave my morning commute!

Cons

Overall really great experience but it can get busy!

Advanced Hair Studio2019-10-17
  2. "Learning alot!"

Current Employee - Marketing Manager in London, England

I have been working at Advanced Hair Studio full-time for less than a year

Pros

Fast paced environment Freedom to give my opinion Challenging but get to be customer facing which i love

Cons

The work can be challenging but and the campaigns you do don't always work or go as well as you hope and some go better than others but it has been a great way to learn!

Advice to Management

Tim and the team have been great at training me in!

Advanced Hair Studio2019-09-05
  3. "Great team and a good place to work!"

Former Employee - Studio Sales Manager

I worked at Advanced Hair Studio full-time

Pros

You are surrounded by other great sales people and the team in general got on really well which means going to work was a nice environment

Cons

The sales can be difficult but you do build great relationships with the customers which is the part I liked about it but its a challenge.

Advanced Hair Studio2019-08-05
  4. "Good company to work for!"

Former Employee - Sales Consultant in London, England

I worked at Advanced Hair Studio full-time for more than a year

Pros

-Get to meet lots of great people -Solving a genuine issue for men

Cons

Its a big change for people, the sales can be challenging but so rewarding too.

Advice to Management

The management team were great and I learnt a lot from Tim.

Advanced Hair Studio2019-06-17
  5. "Good opportunity and nice environment!"

Former Employee - Studio Team Member in London, England

I worked at Advanced Hair Studio full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Working in AHS was a good opportunity as you are very much hands on with the sales process. I like dealing with people so this for me was an ideal role. You get to build great relationships with customers.

Cons

Dealing with people at times can be a challenge as you always want to meet their needs but this was a challenge that I enjoyed.

Advanced Hair Studio2019-05-27
  6. "Great company environment"

Current Employee - Studio Manager

I have been working at Advanced Hair Studio full-time for less than a year

Pros

Positively impacting peoples lives Great company culture Working with a team who offer good training to upskill Nice Environment

Cons

Challenging work but its rewarding Hours can be long at time

Advice to Management

I worked in studio for 6 months and really enjoyed my time here. Working closely with higher management meant I got to learn a lot about sales and customer care which has been really valuable going forward in my career. thank you team AHS.

Advanced Hair Studio2019-05-13
  7. "Over worked, underpaid"

Current Employee - Studio Manager in Birmingham, England

I have been working at Advanced Hair Studio full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Able to sell customers face to face and really enhance their lives

Cons

• long hours • no support or communication • no job progression • fabricated earning potential

Advice to Management

Focus on your hard working staff and reward them more. Look at prospective customers as customers and not pound signs! Need to vastly improve company customer service

Advanced Hair Studio2019-05-09

"Con Artists"

Current Employee - Studio Manager in London, England

I have been working at Advanced Hair Studio full-time

Pros

absolutely nothing whatsoever. Not sure how any why people fall preys to these cowboys sales men.

Cons

Everything about this organisation is a disaster. Not sure how they have managed to con people out of millions of pounds till date. The products / treatment they sell retail for less than £10.00, yet you sell it to your customers in thousands of pounds taking full advantage of vulnerable people that are sensitive to their hair loss. The hours in this place are very long and senior management treats staffs like they are tissues that can be disposed off at any time. The greatest mistake you can ever make is to make an enquiry about hair loss with this organisation. The moment you do. They will torment you with non stop phone calls, text messages and emails. You can request a million times for your details to be deleted but this company does not have the facility or system in place to manage their clients. The management only cares about profit and sales & you are reminded every day on how easily disposable you are. This company will fire someone and will rehire the person 2 days later, that is just how desperate they are. They have no principle whatsoever. Daily bullying and oppression is the constant here, with emails being sent by the management with swear words and curses. You are sold a dream job at the interview but on your very first day all you will already make up your mind this is only going to be for a short while. They make the part of the offices where customers can access very presentable but staff offices is like a pigs den.

Advice to Management

You are too focused on profit and lets hope it wont be your down fall. The way you treat people that work for you is the reason why most them leave your company to start their own similar business because they know you are doing nothing but ripping innocent people off. Continue treating your staff like they are not human beings and it will eventually lead to your downfall. One day soon. You will have to deal with a lawsuit that will cripple your business if you don't change your ways,

Advanced Hair Studio2018-01-11

"Manager"

Former Employee - Clinic Manager in London, England

I worked at Advanced Hair Studio full-time for more than a year

Pros

- Good to get some experience in management

Cons

- Company has bad reputation within hair restoration - Products very misleading to future clients - Zero job security, constant threats about being dismissed - Unhelpful and unethical management and head office - CEO lets the company down, unrealistic, over-pragmatic and unfair. - Like 10% of employees, completely unrealistic - 56 hour weeks, non negotiable

Advice to Management

Get rid of the CEO, stop lying to prospects, stop overcharging existing prospects, start marketing properly, replace head office.

Advanced Hair Studio2017-11-11

"Manager"

Manager

I worked at Advanced Hair Studio

Pros

Independent . You are responsible for your own growth

Cons

Very bad induction , no training just a manual to read and learn , long hours in the office with most of the time having nothing to do . Management does not appreciate any feedback and looks for every opportunity to cut money off your pay .

Advanced Hair Studio2017-02-02