Air Partner Reviews

Mark Briffa
  1. "It just gets better"

Current Employee - Manager in Brighton, England

I have been working at Air Partner full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

A company really going places with lots of opportunities

Cons

Just wish it could move quicker

Air Partner2019-12-22

January 9, 2020Talent Acquisition Specialist

Many thanks for your review and it is great to hear that you can see the progress we are making and the opportunities that are open to us. The future is certainly looking good for Air Partner and everyone who works for us.

2. "Progressive company"

Current Employee - Marketing in Gatwick, England

I have been working at Air Partner full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Benefits are good, great bunch of people to work with, plenty opportunities for people to progress within the group. Good flexibility and agile ways of working. Well-being high on the agenda. The nature of the industry means that the work is varied and interesting.

Cons

None that spring to mind.

Air Partner2020-02-27

March 11, 2020Talent Acquisition Specialist

Thank you for your review. It is great to hear you are enjoying the variety and note that we have a great bunch of people here at Air Partner. We are definitely working towards a more flexible working approach and as you rightly said, the well-being of our employees is very important to us, as is giving them the opportunity to develop where possible.

"Dynamic environment"

Current Employee - Assistant Company Secretary in Gatwick, England

I have been working at Air Partner part-time for more than a year

Pros

I have been here for a year and have found my move to Air Partner a great step for career development. As with all new jobs initially I was a little daunted but have found my role a great challenge allowing me plenty of room for personal development. My colleagues are great to work with and the open door approach taken by the executive directors is very positive. I am kept engaged and on my toes with my work, just the way I like it. The location is perfect for me with a very short commute (there are limited opportunities for listed companies outside of London).

Cons

The social side of working here was initially a bit lacking but I have seen a conscious efforts to address this and it is improving.

Air Partner2019-10-22

October 23, 2019Talent Acquisition Specialist

Many thanks for your review. We are pleased to hear that you enjoy working with your colleagues and that the management are open to ideas and that your role is challenging. As you rightly mentioned, we are actively working on improving the social side of working at Air Partner so there are some exciting and fun events coming up to look forward to which will further improve the fun culture.

"Supportive environment"

Current Employee - Broker in Gatwick, England

I have been working at Air Partner full-time for less than a year

Pros

I have been at Air Partner for over a year and find the culture very friendly, supportative and good team work across the business. Our targets are set together but they also have supported me to achieve them. Unlike my last company I had very little support. I have been given very clear direction of the company objectives and we get to hear the progress and achievements of the group by the Operating board. I thought the drinks Friday that one of the Directors organised, the relaxed work attire (dress for the day) and comprehensive HR benefits is a great reflection of a modern company.

Cons

Good to have more training although my Manager is a great role model.

Air Partner2019-10-16

October 23, 2019Talent Acquisition Specialist

Many thanks for your feedback. As you suggest, Broker roles at Air Partner, like anywhere, come with targets which offer a challenge, but also great earning potential. As you suggest we do offer support and a great team environment to assist you in meeting these targets, so your recognition of this is great. We are also looking to the future at how we can offer more development opportunities and training for all our employees. Your comments about the benefits we offer are also spot on %E2%80%93 we definitely offer an excellent and competitive package.

"Toxic Environment"

1.0
    Current Employee - Receptionist in Gatwick, England
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at Air Partner part-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Some lovely support staff and brokers

Cons

Management & HR - Don't even get me started!!!!

Air Partner2019-09-26

October 14, 2019Talent Acquisition Specialist

Thank you for taking the time to write a review but it is unfortunate to read that you feel the environment here at Air Partner is “toxic”. Unfortunately, as the company seeks to secure and grow for the long-term future, we have to make some very difficult decisions and this, inevitably, leads to periods of change that are sometimes difficult for some individuals to adapt to. We note that you speak highly of some of the individuals in the business however, and we completely agree that we have some very talented people that we are very proud of.

"Enjoyable Place to Work"

Current Employee - Marketing Assistant in Gatwick, England

I have been working at Air Partner full-time for less than a year

Pros

A great place to work where everyone is friendly to each other and there is good company culture.

Cons

None that come to mind.

Air Partner2019-08-07

October 14, 2019Talent Acquisition Specialist

Thank you for your response this is very much appreciated. We are continuing to find ways to improve the culture here and there are some exciting events planned for the future.

"Vibrant atmosphere, great people."

Current Employee - Operations Assistant in Gatwick, England

I have been working at Air Partner full-time for less than a year

Pros

I started at Air Partner just over a month ago, and can honestly say it has been one of the smoothest, welcoming and calm introductions to working with a new company I have ever had. The people are lovely, everything is very interpersonal and the office layout is great. Would highly recommend.

Cons

A bit far away from local amenities which can be a bit of a pain on your lunch, however there are some lovely walks down the lake and through the 'flower path' which will distract you.

Air Partner2019-07-15

July 18, 2019Talent Acquisition Specialist

Many thanks for your response. It is great to hear such positive comments about our vibrant office. Have a great day.

"Good place"

Former Employee - Sales in Gatwick, England

I worked at Air Partner full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Most of the senior managers are great - I left and came back to Air Partner to find it's still a supportive environment. Good opportunities for career progression. Thorough training provided as well.

Cons

Definitely still need to find a way to get departments to work better together, but it's a situation that certainly has improved.

Air Partner2019-07-15

July 18, 2019Talent Acquisition Specialist

Thank you for your comments. It is great to hear that you returned to us - clearly a good sign and we are grateful to have you. I am also pleased to hear that you can see that we are trying to improve. Long may it continue!

"The Only Way Is Up!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Gatwick, England

I have been working at Air Partner full-time for more than a year

Pros

Air Partner is by far the most welcoming, friendly and supportive company I have ever worked for. It is clear how they take care of, develop and reward their talent. If you work hard, it is very likely that you will be recognised and do well over time. Many of the senior level staff here started out as brokers, sales or operations staff and are now running departments – even the CEO started out as a Broker. There is a focus on employees being ‘extraordinary’, going the extra mile and really caring about what they do and the people around them, whether it is customers or their colleagues. They really do well at choosing the right people for the culture – people who are hard workers but also just really nice people. It is rare to say everyone I work with is nice, but it really is true here. I hope this does not change. In terms of my role, I have plenty of autonomy, yet there is support available if required. No micro-management here which is great! I feel trusted to get on with my role. I really feel that my ideas and opinions are listened to which is rare. I am sufficiently challenged and given the opportunity to push myself and the internal recognition process, adds a way for good work to be recognised. It is a really nice boost to get a thank you for good work and to be able to thank those who do good work for you. Most places I have worked before, you only hear when things go wrong! In terms of the future, this is an exciting time. Air partner is evolving and diversifying and ultimately growing and I am proud to be part of it all. The benefits are really good here too. Everything from the usual pension and healthcare to the little touches that really make life at the Gatwick office a nice place to be – free refreshments/ fruit, dress down Fridays, cycle to work scheme, wellbeing allowances, non-contractual bonuses, frequent town hall meetings to ensure the business is kept in the loop with strategy and frequent charity days and events such as learning week and bake competitions to bring everyone together. The office is easy to get to by train/ bus and car and some even cycle in (on site shower available). Free parking is offered or public transport discounts if that is your preferred option. I hope that this place does not change as right now, I think it has it right and it would be a shame if the culture changed.

Cons

There is not a great deal of choice for things to do at lunch times, especially if you do not drive, but this is improving all the time and Gatwick South is a free bus ticket or a 15 minute walk away so you're not totally stranded!

Air Partner2019-07-08

July 18, 2019Talent Acquisition Specialist

Many thanks for your thorough and positive review. This really is very much appreciated.

"Toxic environment"

1.0
    Former Employee - Marketing Assistant in Gatwick, England

I worked at Air Partner full-time for more than a year

Pros

Some of the staff are absolutely fantastic and breathe soul into the company. Unfortunately however they get treated like rubbish ad deserve much better!

Cons

I don’t want to sound like a disgruntled ex employee because I’m not, I have found myself my dream job and realise how much the grass is ALOT greener somewhere else. I don’t want future employees to be blind going into this place. Air partner is toxic, a hierarchal injustice where the lower grades run the show on poor salaries and long hours! The environment in the office is appalling , negative and rude managers and don’t even think about raising any issues you have with HR because they just laugh in your face and spread rumours! Since leaving I’ve heard it’s got even worse, with putting targets on the walls and aggressive conversations about meeting those targets. Avoid!!

Air Partner2019-08-10

October 14, 2019Talent Acquisition Specialist

We are very sorry to read that you felt the environment was toxic. As you eluded to above , Air Partner is going through a period of change as we seek to grow and develop the business to ensure stability and success going forward. As we build for the future it is almost inevitable that some people will struggle with the changes being implemented and as such we are pleased that you have found and environment that you enjoy. With regards to the implementation of our values, we ran an extensive, employee, qualitative research programme to identify the best values for our organisation going forward.

Found 24 reviews