Bright!Tax Reviews

Updated Nov 4, 2021

Found 14 of over 14 reviews

4.9
Bright!Tax CEO Greg Dewald (no image)
Greg Dewald

The latest conversations about Accounting

Join the conversation on

Accounting

1y

a

Senior Associate

What are some unethical things you’ve done at work?

3,611

249 Comments

Accounting

95.4K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/accounting/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.uk&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Bright!Tax~2128441
Join the conversation on
  1. 5.0

Positive, supportive environment

Oct 24, 2018 - Communications in Oxford, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Working at a 100% remote working firm was a new experience for me, but it has exceeded my expectations, in terms of still feeling part of a team and positive corporate culture while actually being more productive without the commute. If you have the temperament and self-motivation to work remotely, Bright!Tax allows and supports you to thrive.

Cons

Nothing in particular springs to mind.

2. 5.0

Great place to work

Nov 4, 2021 - Preparation Associate
    Business Outlook

Pros

Work/ life balance Always looking for improvement Client-oriented company Opportunity to work from anywhere You determine your compensation

Cons

During my time working at Bright! Tax there are no cons that I can list. Everytime there was an issue or concern, I've been heard and all matters were solved.

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

The best place I have ever worked

Jun 21, 2021 - Information Intake Support in Buenos Aires
    Business Outlook

Pros

Working for Bright!Tax, I feel valued as a member of the team. There is opportunity for both growth and work-life balance. I work with the best team leaders and co-workers. We practice great communication and teamwork, and most importantly, we all act with integrity.

Cons

Nothing in particular. No Cons

4. 5.0
    Current Employee

Flexible Work and Wonderful Team

Jun 22, 2021 - Director of People Operations in Sevilla
    Business Outlook

Pros

The work schedule is very flexible, with a focus on asynchronous communication. The team is very competent, friendly and helpful. It is a positive work environment with no toxicity. All the team members and leadership care about each others' success and happiness.

Cons

As with any fully remote company, we have to consciously make an effort to connect. I think we are successful in this endeavor.

5. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Executive Assistant

Jun 24, 2020 - Executive Assistant
    Business Outlook

Pros

Work life balance, great culture, treat you like family.

Cons

Not enough hours in the off season

6. 5.0
    Current Employee

Rewarding work!

Apr 14, 2020 -
    Business Outlook

Pros

I’ve never felt more welcomed, valued & excited than I do here at Bright!Tax. The collective attitude is definitely one that chases perfection, which elevates the work we do. It feels good to be a part of something that is growing so quickly, and though the work is remote, the team does a good job of making sure everyone feels connected and on the same page. I also really appreciate that the CEO is readily accessible when I’d like to talk through something. Highly recommend — for both the culture and the work itself.

Cons

Truly — can’t think of anything!

7. 5.0

Undoubtedly the BEST career opportunity I've had to date

Apr 13, 2020 - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

What I appreciate most about Bright!Tax is (1) the transparency in communication from the CEO, (2) the opportunity for growth, (3) the work-life balance, and most importantly (4) the vision we are all aligned to in offering our clients a seamless, secure experience in filing their taxes. Even though we all work remotely, the level of connection/camaraderie I feel with my counterparts is astounding. The people I have had the privilege of working with are some of the BEST in the industry, and beyond that, they're incredible human beings who know how to make you feel valued.

Cons

Honestly, there is not one thing I dislike about working here.

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Excellent company, team, and environment!

Dec 21, 2018 - Virtual Assistant in San Jose, San Jose
    Business Outlook

Pros

The first pro for me working for Bright!Tax is the 100% virtual nature of the job. Bright!Tax is unique as even though we all work virtually together, the team feels very cohesive, supportive, and personable. I enjoy each colleague I work with, the communication is clear, and I have very positive feelings about my roll and working with Bright!Tax.

Cons

None that I can think of.

9. 5.0

Excellent team

Dec 6, 2018 - Client Services Director in Salta
    Business Outlook

Pros

A really great team of people working together, with good communication. It has been wonderful working with people from around the world and getting to work with them as though they were in the same office. Everyone works hard to provide high quality service to the clients. The flexibility of working from home is also greatly appreciated.

Cons

Nothing comes to mind, it's been a very positive experience.

1 person found this review helpful
  10. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Wonderful team, great clients!

Dec 3, 2018 - Administrative Assistant in Toronto, ON
    Business Outlook

Pros

My heading says it all. My colleagues are supportive and genuine. It is truly lovely getting to know people that live all around the world. The learning process has been refreshing and fun.

Cons

I can honestly say there are no cons.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 14 Reviews