Bright!Tax Reviews

Updated Mar 3, 2022

Found 17 of over 17 reviews

4.9
Bright!Tax CEO Greg Dewald (no image)
Greg Dewald

The latest conversations about Accounting

Join the conversation on

Accounting

128.9K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/accounting/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.uk&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Bright!Tax~2128441
Join the conversation on
  1. 5.0

Positive, supportive environment

Oct 24, 2018 - Communications in Oxford, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Working at a 100% remote working firm was a new experience for me, but it has exceeded my expectations, in terms of still feeling part of a team and positive corporate culture while actually being more productive without the commute. If you have the temperament and self-motivation to work remotely, Bright!Tax allows and supports you to thrive.

Cons

Nothing in particular springs to mind.

2. 5.0

Wonderful team, positive environment

Mar 3, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Supportive team. Flexibility to work form anywhere. Leadership and members of your team genuinely care about you.

Cons

Very positive experience. I can't think of anything negative.

3. 5.0
    Current Contractor, more than 1 year

Excellent

Feb 24, 2022 - Marketing in Paris
    Business Outlook

Pros

Excellent group of professionals, great company and dedicated to its customers!

Cons

No negatives at all !

4. 5.0
    Current Contractor, less than 1 year

Great Place to Work

Feb 24, 2022 - Tax Senior in Buenos Aires
    Business Outlook

Pros

I like the way I can balance my personal & working life. Everybody within the firm has a strong role and we focus on that. The teams and people who work here are very diverse, from all over the world which is good for clients having people in different time zones.

Cons

Everything is good at this moment.

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great place to work

Nov 4, 2021 - Preparation Associate
    Business Outlook

Pros

Work/ life balance Always looking for improvement Client-oriented company Opportunity to work from anywhere You determine your compensation

Cons

During my time working at Bright! Tax there are no cons that I can list. Everytime there was an issue or concern, I've been heard and all matters were solved.

6. 5.0

Flexible Work and Wonderful Team

Jun 22, 2021 - Director of People Operations in Sevilla
    Business Outlook

Pros

The work schedule is very flexible, with a focus on asynchronous communication. The team is very competent, friendly and helpful. It is a positive work environment with no toxicity. All the team members and leadership care about each others' success and happiness.

Cons

As with any fully remote company, we have to consciously make an effort to connect. I think we are successful in this endeavor.

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

The best place I have ever worked

Jun 21, 2021 - Information Intake Support in Buenos Aires
    Business Outlook

Pros

Working for Bright!Tax, I feel valued as a member of the team. There is opportunity for both growth and work-life balance. I work with the best team leaders and co-workers. We practice great communication and teamwork, and most importantly, we all act with integrity.

Cons

Nothing in particular. No Cons

8. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Executive Assistant

Jun 24, 2020 - Executive Assistant
    Business Outlook

Pros

Work life balance, great culture, treat you like family.

Cons

Not enough hours in the off season

9. 5.0

Rewarding work!

Apr 14, 2020 -
    Business Outlook

Pros

I’ve never felt more welcomed, valued & excited than I do here at Bright!Tax. The collective attitude is definitely one that chases perfection, which elevates the work we do. It feels good to be a part of something that is growing so quickly, and though the work is remote, the team does a good job of making sure everyone feels connected and on the same page. I also really appreciate that the CEO is readily accessible when I’d like to talk through something. Highly recommend — for both the culture and the work itself.

Cons

Truly — can’t think of anything!

10. 5.0

Undoubtedly the BEST career opportunity I've had to date

Apr 13, 2020 - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

What I appreciate most about Bright!Tax is (1) the transparency in communication from the CEO, (2) the opportunity for growth, (3) the work-life balance, and most importantly (4) the vision we are all aligned to in offering our clients a seamless, secure experience in filing their taxes. Even though we all work remotely, the level of connection/camaraderie I feel with my counterparts is astounding. The people I have had the privilege of working with are some of the BEST in the industry, and beyond that, they're incredible human beings who know how to make you feel valued.

Cons

Honestly, there is not one thing I dislike about working here.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 17 Reviews