Buyagift Reviews

Updated 22 Feb 2021

4.6
Buyagift Chief Executive Officer Dan Mountain (no image)
Dan Mountain
  1. "Great company to work for"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Borehamwood, England

I have been working at Buyagift full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Open, transparent, inclusive. Great leadership and have demonstrated an understanding and caring attitude over the challenging last twelve months.

Cons

Can't think of anything to add

2. "Great place to work"

I have been working at Buyagift full-time for more than a year

Pros

Manager and senior team ensure that you are stimulated and content at your day. Lots of social activities and flexible working. They’re a workplace that care!

Cons

You’ll never get a parking spot assigned to you!

3. "Great company"

Former Employee - Account Manager in Borehamwood, England

I worked at Buyagift full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great business, fantastic marketing and sales team. Great leadership. Fantastic benefits and you'll often be surprised by pizza's, snacks, team building days.

Cons

Nothing, keep doing what you're doing.

4. "bad money"

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in London, England

I worked at Buyagift full-time

Pros

the hours are good here

Cons

the social side is clicky

January 19, 2021Human Resources

Thank you for your feedback its much appreciated, We are constantly reviewing our pay structures to ensure they are in alignment with living costs. We are happy you are finding the hours good and flexible. We aim to ensure we have a social fun side to our Business to. Human Resources Team.

5. COVID-19

"A great place to work"

Current Employee - New Business Sales Manager in Borehamwood, England

I have been working at Buyagift full-time for less than a year

Pros

Very welcoming company, really care about their staff and have a fantastic culture

Cons

Enrolled into the company virtually due to COVID, not avoidable however looking forward to being back in the office enviroment

November 2, 2020Human Resources

Thank you for your feedback its much appreciated. I'm so glad you are enjoying working here. Look forward to giving you a full tour of the Office on our return.

6. "Amazing place to work!"

Current Employee - Regional Merchandiser in Reading, England

I have been working at Buyagift full-time for less than a year

Pros

Really approachable and helpful staff. Great communication from managers and also very generous benefits.

Cons

Long hours driving however as expected with job role.

November 2, 2020Human Resources

Hello we are so glad you are enjoying working here, its great to have you onboard! If there is anything we can do to support you further, please do reach out to your HR Team. All the very best to you.

7. "Delivering happiness - amazing people"

Current Employee - CEO-Founder in Borehamwood, England

I have been working at Buyagift full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

A culture aimed at supporting our team on all levels and being a business we can be proud to work for. We strive to deliver happiness to our team, our customers and our partners. Our aim is to amaze people in all the right ways.

Cons

I can't think of any but we always welcome constructive feedback.

Continue reading
  8. "A fantastic place, I got opportunity to start with, in UK"

4.0
    Current Employee - Developer in London, England

I have been working at Buyagift full-time for less than a year

Pros

Let me begin with Interview procedure. 1. I came across one of the best interview process, I must say. I got time to time response from HR, I got enough time to perform code test where I could give my 100%. And most important thing, relevant questions to my experience and CV. 2. Lovely HR Team. They took care of all the thing post joining in WFH situation. I got desk, chair and system delivered at my home, which created comfortable environment to work from home. 3. Supportive Manager and Team Head. Gives enough time to perform the tasks. 4. Great team. Always there if you in need of any kind of help. 5. Timely company updates. 6. Flexible working hours. 7. Opportunity to upgrade your self in terms of technology.

Cons

As of now I don't see any kind of Cons.

November 2, 2020Human Resources

Hello thank you for such positive feedback. We are so glad you are enjoying working here. If there is anything else we can do please do reach out to your HR Team who will be happy to help.

9. "One of the best companies I ever worked for- like a family."

Former Employee - Customer Service Agent in Borehamwood, England

I worked at Buyagift full-time for less than a year

Pros

I worked at Buyagift as a Christmas temp between November 2018- February 2019. Definitely one of the loveliest companies I’ve worked for, they were nothing but kind to me. Everyone is extremely helpful and lovely and honestly I would’ve stayed if I could. Supervisors were so helpful (Charlotte, Roxy and Jonah, you’re brilliant!) and they have so many lovely events. Whenever I needed anything I always felt free to speak to HR, I just think this place is definitely top 10 when it comes to ideal workplaces. Even when I was leaving they got me my favourite sweets, so lovely!

Cons

Truthfully there were NO cons

August 4, 2020Head of Human Resources

Hello thank you for your feedback :) We really appreciate it! Wishing you all the best for the future. The HR Team.

10. "Best company I've worked at!"

I have been working at Buyagift full-time for more than a year

Pros

The people who work here, make me love coming into work everyday. Friendly environment, management are super approachable and open. Fruit and breakfast Wednesdays, lots of office events and out of office events. Summer and Christmas partied and lots more benefits.

Cons

Would like to see a bonus structure

August 4, 2020Head of Human Resources

Hello thank you for your feedback :) We really appreciate it! Great to hear all of the things that you love and we'll review the option to introduce a bonus scheme for all. The HR Team.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 43 English Reviews