CPI Selection Reviews | Glassdoor.co.uk

1. "Fantastic company"

Current Employee - Recruiter in High Wycombe, England
    Current Employee - Recruiter in High Wycombe, England

I have been working at CPI Selection full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great work life, great team

Cons

No bad points I can think of

2. "Impolite and Liars"

Current Employee - Market Research in London, England
    Current Employee - Market Research in London, England

I have been working at CPI Selection full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

There aren't any pros for this company

Cons

They are very impolite and liars.

3. "Great Agency to work with"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England

I worked at CPI Selection part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Everyone at CPI is very friendly and helpful so it's a pleasure to work with them. They are quick to respond to any queries which is great.

Cons

No negatives - everything smooth running and straight forward

5. "Sam Sutherland @ CPI Selection"

Former Employee - Appointment Setter in Cuffley, England
    Former Employee - Appointment Setter in Cuffley, England

Pros

I have been working on and off as a contractor for a number of years. I recently did some work through CPI Selection with a Consultant called Sam Sutherland. I don't normally bother with reviews and such like, but I was so moved by Sam's caring, personable and professional approach that I felt compelled to make my feelings public.

I feel not enough recognition is given to the everyday hard worker who conducts their duties with humanity and compassion for their fellow human beings. It's usually about targets and who is making the most money within a company. Working with Sam was an excellent experience, I would highly recommend her as a consultant as she went over and above her role in order to accommodate me into the role I was recruited for. I am a single mother and Sam was completely empathetic and supportive in helping me to overcome some of the difficulties working mum's face.

Keep up the excellent work Sam! You have a rare gift, the interface between 'just business' and true humanity, compassion and professionalism is a rare thing. Thank you for not putting your candidates on a conveyor belt and for being professional as well as personable.

Cons

There are no cons, I thoroughly enjoyed working through CPI and Sam Sutherland.

Advice to Management

You should promote this valuable member of your staff, put her in a decision making role within your company. Excellent!

6. "CPI selection - Extremely recommended -"

Current Employee - Business Development Executive in London, England
    Current Employee - Business Development Executive in London, England

Pros

CPI's team and in particular Anna Bembnowicz have been simply outstanding throughout the recruitment process that led to my employment. They are extremely professional and knowledgeable as well as contactable at any time giving an excellent and prompt support. Also I have experience they are focused on the needs of their clients and really supportive in their team building challenge.

Cons

Advice to Management

In my opinion the only downside of CPI could be the improvement of employees career opportunities securing new "worth" clients according to the outstanding outcomes achieved that I have experienced working with them.

7. "Great employer"

Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant in High Wycombe, England
    Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant in High Wycombe, England

Pros

- Great learning opportunities
    - Great training given
    - Great office atmosphere
    - Great colleagues

Cons

- NO negatives at this moment in time

8. "Agency Client"

Pros

Very professional and prompt, easy to speak with and always goes the extra mile. I have a great time working for CPI Selection.

Cons

There was no Cons with CPI Selection

9. "CPI selection"

Current Employee - Busineess Analyst in London, England
    Current Employee - Busineess Analyst in London, England

Pros

Anna from cpi always available for any problems but to be honest I never had any problem with cpi good place to work.

Cons

No cons good place to work

10. "Make sure this environment suits you before even taking the job"

Former Employee - Trainee Recruitment COnsultant in Loudwater, England
    Former Employee - Trainee Recruitment COnsultant in Loudwater, England

I worked at CPI Selection full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

If you have experience as a 360 recruitment consultant I couldn't recommend a better local company!
    They have great commission schemes in place and they reward you for your hard work, great bonuses and many group activities.

Cons

If you'd like to get into temporary recruitment and they offer you an interview make sure you get as much information about their procedures and their training scheme that they put in place for temps.
    It can be very micro-managed & stressful. For me, personally being reminded that my "probation period" is due to end and that if I don't improve I'm out the door was soul crushing and it still haunts me to this day. The training was good however after training they were expecting immediate results which if they weren't met it would cause "meetings" which consist of manager threatening you that you will lose your job if you don't do x, y or z. Also being told you're not going to need to work your notice because "recruitment isn't for everyone" is again very, very painful to take in.

Advice to Management

I'd definitely recommend putting a good training scheme in place in which your trainees actually spend some time on the phone and learning the CRM System.

11. "Fantastic Company"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Loudwater, England
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Loudwater, England

I have been working at CPI Selection full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Amazing management: approachable and deliver on promises. Great team culture: work hard, play hard. Recognition given to all hard work. Great incentives. Pizza Fridays!

Cons

Can honestly say that there are none. Any issues are always resolved and everyone is working together to be the best company we can be.