Creative Channel Services Reviews

Updated 7 Jan 2021

4.1
Creative Channel Services President and CEO Andy Restivo (no image)
Andy Restivo
Pros
  • "The culture of CCS is truly extraordinary(in 12 reviews)

• "Good pay, excellent opportunities to earn bonuses or extra projects to get more hours(in 10 reviews)

Cons
  • "The industry continues to evolve, but CCS has always found strength and success in its enduring purpose and mission(in 6 reviews)

• "If you are doing part-time, project field work, it is what it is(in 5 reviews)

Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. Featured Review

"Finally a marketing company that treats you right"

Former Employee - Brand Manager

I worked at Creative Channel Services full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I always felt like my work was being noticed. I wasn't micromanaged like i am now with my new marketing company. I really miss working for this company and feeling like what i do is impactful.

Cons

The only CON i have is from upper management who helped to get the program axed. A select few ruined it and made 100's lose their jobs which is such a shame.

March 10, 2020Manager, Talent Operations

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We love to hear that your experience with Creative Channel and your direct manager was a positive one where you felt your work was impactful and that you were given the autonomy to make decision that were in the best interest of the program and organization. We put a lot of pride in developing our managers and team members and that will continue to be a priority for us, our team members are the foundation of our culture and success. The work that we do for our clients is very rewarding and unfortunately there are times where a contract does not get renewed for various reasons which can. unfortunately, have an impact on our team members. Our Talent Acquisition team will always try our best to find another position for the impacted staff and they will continue to be top of mind for future openings.

2. "One of the best companies to work for!"

• Diversity & Inclusion
    Former Employee - Product Specialist

I worked at Creative Channel Services part-time for less than a year

Pros

They were always very communicative and supportive.

Cons

There are no cons from my experience working with them

3. "Righteous Company"

Current Employee - Assisted Sales Representative in Oklahoma City, OK

I have been working at Creative Channel Services part-time for more than a year

Pros

Good management personnel Decent pay Good training Easy to work with Open to feedback

Cons

Not enough opportunities to work as a gig worker

November 18, 2020Manager, Talent Operations

Thank you or sharing you positive feedback and thank you for your commitment to Creative Channel for our seasonal programs. Please keep an eye out on our company page as we post all of our openings and hopefully something will come up so that you may continue to work with us throughout 2021.

4. "Not the best place to work"

2.0
    Current Employee - Account Manager

I have been working at Creative Channel Services full-time

Pros

Work flexibility, work from home

Cons

No room for growth or longevity

November 18, 2020Manager, Talent Operations

Thank you for your feedback, the flexibility and work from home options is truly a huge benefit at Creative Channel. Our current team members are a fundamental part of our business, we would encourage you to have discussions with your manger in your 1:1's about area's of opportunity and potential room for the growth within the organization. Please feel free to also reach out out to the Talent Management team so we may discuss growth and training opportunities to prepare you for the next step in your career.

5. "good company"

• Diversity & Inclusion
    Former Employee - Market Development Specialist in Chicago, IL

I worked at Creative Channel Services full-time for more than a year

Pros

good mgmt and teams a+

Cons

lots of driving and talking to people

6. "Entry Level Company"

Former Employee - Market Manager in Columbus, OH

I worked at Creative Channel Services full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Flexible schedule and good benefits

Cons

Low Pay, Lay Offs with no notice, no room for advancement

November 18, 2020Manager, Talent Operations

Thank you so much for your review and feedback and we greatly appreciate it.

7. "A truly Great Place to Work"

5.0

I have been working at Creative Channel Services full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The culture of CCS is truly extraordinary. I’ve never worked for a company that treats their employees so well. Over the last several challenging months these strengths, especially the quality of the leadership, people and clients, has really come through when the stakes were the highest.

Cons

I love it here, I can’t think of any negative

July 9, 2020Manager, Talent Operations

Thank you for your feedback, we are so happy to hear that you have felt supported during this unprecedented. It is because of our dedicated team members that Creative Channel is a Great Place to Work.

8. "Wonderful experience and a wonderful place to work to gain sales ans marketing experience."

Former Employee - Brand Representative

I worked at Creative Channel Services part-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Make your own schedule, very flexible hours, and great pay.

Cons

this position is part-time would have been nice to have a more full-time position doing this type of work.

July 9, 2020Manager, Talent Operations

Thank you for your feedback. Please keep an eye on the job board for any full time openings as we are always looking to provide career advancement for our existing team members.

9. "Work/Life Balance"

Former Employee - Regional Manager in New York, NY

I worked at Creative Channel Services full-time

Pros

Great company culture with excellent work/life balance.

Cons

There are no areas of concern.

June 9, 2020Manager, Talent Operations

Thanks so much for the feedback and we are happy to hear that you are liking your role and the culture at Creative Channel.

10. "Professional company, Positive Experience"

Current Employee - Field Representative

I have been working at Creative Channel Services part-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I have worked for CCS on several different client projects over the last 3-4 years. The management team and communication has been very good and I have really enjoyed the experience. The training is solid though I would also like to do more. That is just the nature of this type of work since it doesn't make sense to do face to face training given the short time lines. The reporting systems are ok, but they are not antiquated. I have been a field representative for 15+ years and worked for PRS, BDS, Mosaic and there systems and training are not any better, and they don't treat their people as well as CCS does. They actually care about the quality of the visits and meeting the clients objectives.

Cons

If you are doing part-time, project field work, it is what it is. Don't expect the same time kind of employee experience you would have if you were full time. that's just the way it is, so if you don't like it then find a different career.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 120 English Reviews