DCL Search - Cyber Security Talent Solutions Reviews
100% would recommend to a friend
(18 total reviews)
100% approve of CEO
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Great training" (in 4 reviews)
- "Great management by Blaine outstanding coach and mentor he is so driven and makes everything simple for you to achieve the goals you set with him he has been top biller for many years best manager i have ever worked for." (in 3 reviews)
- "Generous commission / incentives." (in 3 reviews)
- "Weekly and monthly reviews that actually support you, you will have open discussions about how best to develop your team and come up with clear actions that make an impact." (in 3 reviews)
Found 18 of over 18 reviews
Updated 18 Feb 2021
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.011 Dec 2019Recruitment ConsultantFormer Employee, more than 1 yearBeckenham, England
The culture is one of kind. The leadership team have worked hard to develop an office environment that is not often found within recruitment. "To work in partnership" is one of 5 core values the business follows and it shows. People are more then happy to help each other and are always offering advice and feedback. Having joined with no experience, Arthur + Blaine were very supportive and great mentors to have, trusting me to take on more responsibility as I developed and introducing me to globally recognized clients. Speaking with friends in the industry, the chance to be involved directly with clients so quickly is rare and meant you could earn good commission. You get out what you put in, if you're driven and hungry to succeed you can progress within the business quickly and it will be supported by all the management team.
As with anywhere in recruitment, its not a 9-5. Long hours to be expected. The business is also based in Beckenham so commuting from other parts of London can be difficult.
- 5.023 Oct 2017Practice HeadCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsBeckenham, England
DCL are an honest business that have been trading for 24 years , Everyone works to achieve the common goal and support each other to maximize every client relationship. They have grown year on year by carefully employing Recruitment Consultants with the right attitude and then providing the tools and the support to do the job by rewarding their consultants very well for doing a good job DCL have a defined career path for hard working and successful Consultants and BDM's within the business. Strong commission scheme and opportunity for progression, the good ones stay and the weak ones leave - like any sales/recruitment company,
- Not in London (don't always attract the best talent)
- 5.027 Sept 2019Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 5 yearsBeckenham, England
ompetitive basic salary, coupled with an industry-leading commission structure. The opportunity to not only grow a team but own the entire division Marketing support to add value to the contract sector you support A seat on the management team, a chance to shape the agency We commit to giving you the freedom, tools and development to be successful and we believe in quality over quantity. Weekly and monthly reviews that actually support you, you will have open discussions about how best to develop your team and come up with clear actions that make an impact. Open access to an exciting client base built over 25+ years Hit target incentives – trips away/big biller dinners
No cons just pros
- 4.010 Jan 2019RecruiterFormer Employee, less than 1 yearBeckenham, England
Great management by Blaine outstanding coach and mentor he is so driven and makes everything simple for you to achieve the goals you set with him he has been top biller for many years best manager i have ever worked for.
Only one person to work for and thats the telecoms practice as its run by a true sales leader. Other members of staff was always moaning about there manager.DCL Search - Cyber Security Talent Solutions Response5y
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on Glassdoor. We are pleased you have recognised the great management you had received. However we find it quite surprising that you feel you are in a position to comment on the other senior managers we have at DCL Search and Selection considering you were only employed with the company for 8 weeks. Just to add, in your short time here it’s a shame you didn’t have the chance to work with another manager as feel you would have been pleasantly surprised as all of our managers have been trained together. We wish you all the best in your new role and hope you will find it easier dealing with blue collar candidates than Senior executives.
- 5.028 Mar 2017RecruiterCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsBeckenham, England
Been with the company 4 years. Started as a graduate recruiter and in no time was a qualified recruiter making money! DCL offer a great training programme, from reading specific books provided, to watching relevant videos, to doing presentations, and to doing role play telephone conversations. My manager and line manager were both very supportive whilst I was training and other colleagues were keen to help and ask about my progress.
Bit tricky to parking past 8.30am in the mornings, so either have to walk 10mins or use the local pay and display.
- 5.026 May 2017RecruiterFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsLondon, England
- A fantastic company filled with integrity and values. - Great commission structure - Excellent training sessions which keep everyone motivated and focused. - Management are top teir, always willing and happy to help. - Company has a very inclusive culture, with regular outings and reward schemes. - Money motivated and winning environment. - Team orientated environment. - Company invests in the technology and facilitates to make life easier.
- Can work long hours but is also down to how you manage your time.
- 5.027 Oct 2017Practice HeadCurrent Employee, more than 10 yearsBeckenham, England
Ability to earn. Generous commission / incentives. The knowledge and support of the team. The business is true to its core values. DCL are an investor in its team (training / support) Solid reputation built over 24 years. Strong client base. Latest IT systems and tools. Friendly social team. Career development- Structured learning.
Not based in London, so you need to be accessible to Beckenham. If you work in recruitment then you already know this isn't a 9-5 job.
- 5.010 Aug 2018Senior Recruitment ConsultantCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearBeckenham, England
Fantastic support and structure in place to help you succeed. Encouraged to improve continuously. Constructive feedback given to help you get better. Markets are fantastic to work in - all extremely buoyant sectors
Like all recruitment - you have to put the hours in to be a success and hence some late nights are a necessity.
- 5.010 Nov 2016Associate RecruiterCurrent Employee, more than 1 year
The training they have provided has helped me grow as an individual, not just as a recruiter. The people who work here are extremely helpful as well good-natured. The resources and technology. Location
Although they are small business in terms of number of employees they are growing continuously.
- 5.016 Sept 2019Recruitment ConsultantCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearBeckenham, England
Working with knowledge experts who have great in depth knowledge of the market. Working alongside the business owner who will share knowledge and personally push you to become the best version of you. Great training.
You have to be prepared to work hard, this is recruitment after all.
DCL Search - Cyber Security Talent Solutions Reviews FAQs
DCL Search - Cyber Security Talent Solutions has an overall rating of 4.8 out of 5, based on over 18 reviews left anonymously by employees. 100% of employees would recommend working at DCL Search - Cyber Security Talent Solutions to a friend and 92% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, DCL Search - Cyber Security Talent Solutions employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.4 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at DCL Search - Cyber Security Talent Solutions. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
100% of DCL Search - Cyber Security Talent Solutions employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated DCL Search - Cyber Security Talent Solutions 4.2 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.9 for culture and values and 4.9 for career opportunities.