Digitas Health Reviews

Updated Sep 23, 2021

Found 118 of over 222 reviews

2.6
Digitas Health General Manager Amber Friesen (no image)
Amber Friesen
Pros
  • "Great benefits, cool offices, some really nice, honest people for the most part(in 13 reviews)

• "I've really enjoyed learning about complex scientific processes and working with great people(in 13 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Lots of being at work for very long hours with lots of messing around and chilling(in 10 reviews)

• "Struggle finding initial work life balance(in 10 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

What people are saying about Digitas Health

Join the conversation on
    Join the conversation on
    1. 4.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

The most supportive people you could ever wish to meet

Feb 10, 2021 - Project Executive in London, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

An incredibly encouraging and understanding group of people who want the best for their employees - management struck a good balance between getting you out of your comfort zone and having a safety net. Good range of clients/work to get involved in, different departments were very open to demonstrating what they do and providing a holistic picture of the agency/industry. Many company wide initiatives to be a part of that positively impact D&I within the Groupe.

Cons

Long hours and difficulty with work life balance at times - I think this is reflective of the industry as a whole and something that the agency is actively trying to work on.

2. 1.0

Worst health agency

Mar 21, 2021 - Account Manager in London, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great bunch of employees but not enough of them.

Cons

Really toxic culture, awful management and demanding clients. If you enjoy spending 50 hours a week, no down time and the worst blame culture then this is the place for you.

2 people found this review helpful

Marketing Executive

Firstly, thank you for taking the time to leave your honest thoughts. Rapidly growing client scopes can put pressure on teams. We work hard to manage resource and workloads, and to provide tools and support to people to manage their wellbeing, and we’re sorry if you didn’t find what you needed during your time with DH. If you would like to speak with us at any time about your feedback, or any further recommendations to support our working culture, please don’t hesitate to reach out: pguktalentacquisition@publicisgroupe.net.

3. 1.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

A failing agency

Dec 22, 2020 - Strategist in London, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Connections to the wider network creates opportunities to be part of projects that are geniunely inspirational and innovative

Cons

Digitas Health has none of the work referenced above. Furthermore it lacks a clear vision and proposition, which is coupled with a truly egregious leadership, which impacts overall morale and has created a toxic environment. There has been a loss control of the direction through indecision and poor leadership.

4. 1.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Bizarre Behaviours

Sep 13, 2018 - Creative in London, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Got out eventually without too much damage to my career.

Cons

The bizarre behaviour at Digitas Health LifeBrands I can only put down to desperation. The best example of this desperation is claiming credit for the #Clio winning #WearYellowforSeth, a social media that was done not by the agency but by a designer who happened to work for them. The agency had nothing to do with the campaign other than pay for it to be entered into the awards. The poor guy was then credited as the designer not the lead creative. Shameful practices and the designer who did all the work is one and only person who should be credited.

6 people found this review helpful

Talent Acquisition Business Partner

We agree that the creative's work was amazing and we were really proud to work with him and to be able to send him to Cannes. Within a creative agency every individual makes contributions; the best ones grow into something bigger through collaboration with the larger team.

5. 4.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Sad to be leaving, but important career opportunity elsewhere.

May 29, 2018 - Art Director in London, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Perfect set up to become a truly special, innovative agency. Made up of a warm, welcoming group of people who have created an incredibly inclusive environment. Felt like home from the first week.

Cons

Teething / development process has been long. Certain relationships with clients have gotten out of hand and impact the morale of the staff.

6. 1.0
      Former Employee

Life is too short!

Feb 12, 2018 - Anonymous Employee in London, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Some good and creative people

Cons

- Complete lack of organisation and vision - No trust environment - Toxic workplace : abusive upper management/bullying and fear-based management/SOB syndrome - Loads of little kingdoms and politics/kiss up and kick down culture - Despite the constant "We are family" rhetoric, less than zero interest in employees' well-being - Very high turnover rate

6 people found this review helpful

Talent Acquisition Manager

Thank you for taking the time to write a review, Publicis Health and Digitas Health take a lot of pride in developing a culture that supports and grows our people. As an agency, DH London is going through a period of transition which we appreciate can be unsettling; this naturally leads to some turnover. DH London are embracing an increased focus on health experience transformation and content marketing, and are focused on building a more open and collaborative culture. Based on the feedback we’re getting, we think it’s working. But change isn’t easy – for us as individuals, for our client organisations, or for our own business units, and we do take accusations of bullying in the workplace very seriously. If you would like to discuss this further please get in touch with our People Team PeopleTeam@publicisgroupe.net.

7. 4.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Good people doing good work

Oct 3, 2017 - Executive Assistant in London, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great people, friendly atmosphere, great benefits, free fruit weekly, monthly pizza for lunch, beer o'clock every Friday at 4pm, free socials etc Flat line Management, very transparent about business goals and aims

Cons

Office isn't slickest, tired decor, West Ken location bit boring but minor in grand scheme of things

1 person found this review helpful
    8. 3.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Great people, shame about the management

Sep 11, 2016 - Anonymous Employee in London, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Lots of talented people. Everyone is very friendly, it can be very social too. People generally support one another and motivate each other. There are lots of cool opportunities to learn and there are some very exciting projects/accounts to work on. Some of the work digitas health has produced is very inspiring.

Cons

Lots of fear based management is used to apply unnecessary stress and pressure on people, it's pretty humiliating. I also experienced a lot of micro managing here too, with work having to be checked and trivial things having to be adjusted 20 times over (even if it was internal) before being finalised, this means deadlines were often missed. There are times that the hours can be a bit long, a lot of the time this is due to poor organisation. High turnover rate.

3 people found this review helpful
    9. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 8 years

Good

Sep 23, 2021 - Director%2C Project Management in Philadelphia, PA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great People to work with

Cons

They try but cant stop the meetings

10. 4.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

Great Pharma Agency in Philly

Sep 21, 2021 - Group Account Supervisor in Philadelphia, PA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great creative and patient campaign work, great partnership with PHM and can service big budget clients. Fun culture, lovely people.

Cons

Not as competitive with HCP clients, could do better with sharing within agency and within network, aim to be more agile.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 118 Reviews