Dreams Reviews

4.2
Dreams CEO Jonathan Hirst
Jonathan Hirst
0 Rating
Pros
  • "Dreams provide a really good atmosphere to work in(in 17 reviews)

• "They have provided me with a new vigour for my career goals whilst giving new a great work life balance(in 7 reviews)

• Cons
  • "There are no negatives to working with Dreams(in 12 reviews)

• "Extremely long hours, Profits are put over employees and this is obvious, but you could at least pretend to care(in 7 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

A Genuine Fast Paced Company That Looks After it's Staff.

Nov 29, 2021 - Training Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

I have been with Dreams now 6 years and it's been an exciting rollercoaster of a journey. Dreams always look out for their staff and even during everything that has happened within the last couple of years, I have not once been concerned about Job Security. Dreams is a thriving business to work for and has been growing each year since I have started, however it still has the pro's of a small company in terms of feeling valued & appreciated, everyone has an opportunity to voice comments, suggestions and concerns here. I have learnt so much during my time at Dreams, not just about the products we sell, but about the importance of sleep & rest, how a business operates behind the scenes and the importance of proactivity and reacting to current events and affairs to keep on top of the game. We have a great work culture with frequent team nights out which are all complimentary, regular incentives as well as a regular Friday treat trolley which comes around most Friday's with a selection of treats, drinks and snacks available, all free again. You will also upon completing your 6 month graduation period be eligible for staff discount which means you can order Dreams stock at a fraction of the price, and it really is a fraction of the price.

Cons

Slightly Outdated I.T System but it does the job, this is however under review to be updated.

Dreams Ltd

Thank you for this fantastic review! Wishing you a long and rewarding career with Dreams.

2. 4.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

Great company

Jan 12, 2022 - Customer Service Representative
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good company to work for

Cons

Worked at several stores, some good managers some not so great (pushy sales).

Dreams Ltd

Thank you for your review. We wish you every success in your new venture.

3. 1.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Not great

Jan 11, 2022 - Customer Service Representative in Boston, MA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Holiday pay and sometimes pizza

Cons

A lot of back stabbing and unfair policies

Continue reading
      Be the first to find this review helpful

Dreams Ltd

Hi, thanks for taking time to leave a review. We encourage any issues your are having to be raised with your line manager or please email HR if you would like to carry on the conversation.

4. 5.0

Amazing company

Nov 28, 2021 - Store Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

Fantastic work life balance . Good Salary Fantastic Personal development

Cons

IT system can be a little slow

Dreams Ltd

Thanks for your review, we really appreciate it.

5. 5.0

Passionate about people and Sleep

Nov 25, 2021 - Divisional Manager in New Delhi
      Business Outlook

Pros

20 weeks into my Dreams journey and it has been every bit as good as I had hoped it would be. A friendly people centric business that is Passionate about people and Sleep. As an organisation the senior leadership team are very approachable and actively engage with all levels of the business to seek feedback to move the business forward for customers and colleagues. They treat you like a person, not an employee. That's reflected in the benefits and how management approaches employees, no micro management about challenges, just collaboration and ideas.

Cons

It's hard to write cons because I have genuinely enjoy my time in the company.

Dreams Ltd

Thank you so much for your review. Wishing you a long and rewarding career with Dreams!

6. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 8 years

Couldn’t be happier.

Nov 26, 2021 - Assistant Manager in High Wycombe, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good salary and commission structure, generous holiday entitlement, positive and supportive management.

Cons

I can’t think of a thing!

Dreams Ltd

Hi, thank you for your review, We are glad to hear you are enjoying your employment with us and wish you a long and rewarding career with Dreams!

7. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Great place to work

Nov 25, 2021 - Customer First Specialist in Manchester, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Like all places of work, there are goals, targets and KPI's that need to be achieved. At Dreams, the culture means it is so much more than just targets. We are like a family and work to support each other. I am not just referring to my own department. This is a business-wide culture. We celebrate success, we help develop one another and the company are so supportive of its employees. I have achieved many things and been given opportunities to progress and show what I can do several times. I am not sure I would be able to get the same exposure elsewhere. Dreams have been different class. They invest in all of us.

Cons

In terms of what I would expect in relation to company culture and opportunities, Dreams have set the bar so high. I can only see myself staying here for the long haul.

Dreams Ltd

Wow thank you for such a great review! Wishing you a long and rewarding career with Dreams.

8. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 10 years

The Dream Team

Nov 24, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great place to work, strong committed company with a great view to expand. fantastic communication. Great benefits. winning passion with great opportunities.

Cons

None it is a great work environment

Dreams Ltd

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. We are glad you are enjoying your employment with us and wish you a long and rewarding career with Dreams.

9. 5.0

Fantastic Company

Nov 23, 2021 - Retail Manager in Stafford, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

What can I say about Dreams? They have provided me with a new vigour for my career goals whilst giving new a great work life balance. It's very rare that you find a family environment with people at the core of it's DNA in a corporate world. Dreams has this!!!! They are ambitious and agile in the market and it was the best decision I have made to join this incredible company.

Cons

I haven't found one thus far

Dreams Ltd

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We are glad you are enjoying your employment with us and wish you a long and rewarding career with Dreams.

10. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 8 years

Great place to work

Nov 23, 2021 - Customer Services in High Wycombe, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Dreams provide a really good atmosphere to work in. Departments work well with each other, and you get the impression that the management really actually care about the well being of the staff.

Cons

None that I can think of

Dreams Ltd

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We really appreciate it!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 155 Reviews