Gearset Reviews

Featured Review

Great place to work

Aug 3, 2021 - Software Engineer in Cambridge, East of England, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

- kind. fun, and caring colleagues - environment of trust and respect - great work/life balance - feel supported - wellbeing is a priority

Cons

I've been here for about 6 months and I haven't found any cons yet! It's an even better place to work than the reviews made it out to be!

2. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Great company

Oct 5, 2021 - Softeware Engineer in Cambridge, East of England, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great bosses, great coworkers, great work life balance, etc

Cons

I can not think of any cons.

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Best place I've ever worked!

Sep 24, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great bunch of people who treat their staff really well. Supportive flat structure where everyone is friendly, hardworking and lots of fun! Good benefits - health insurance, free onsite lunch, yoga classes, flexible working to name a few.

Cons

Nothing bad about working here!

4. 5.0

Fun and Trust

Aug 4, 2021 - Customer Support Engineer in Cambridge, East of England, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Gearset made feel that pandemic doesn't mean being isolated from your team and by myself at home. There's not one day, I don't have a good laugh with my team, and since day 1 I felt so much support from members of the whole company (not just from my team). They trust me to do my best job, and I keep wanting to give my best and beyond to Gearset. I'm treated with respect and I'm given ownership to support the business. It's like a big great team! Oh and the occasional little gifts they are just cherry on top of the cake 😊 Good environment, no micromanagement, opportunities to make an impact, work life balance, free food, random gifts, team gatherings, bupa, nice salary.

Cons

The only downside is that you might never find a better place to work for after Gearset :D

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great place to work with exciting projects and nice benefits

Aug 2, 2021 - Marketing in Cambridge, East of England, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Gearset is a brilliant place to work, they've managed to maintain the excitement of a start-up, with the structure, security and support of a more established business, even as the company grows. All opinions are valued and you can really see, and benefit from, the impact of your work. The benefits are really good, and have been translated well into remote working.

Cons

The fast-paced nature of the work isn't for everyone, but you get fully supported so it shouldn't put you off!

Continue reading
  6. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

A warm & welcoming Company to work for.

Aug 2, 2021 - Sales Administrator
    Business Outlook

Pros

> Amazing work/ life balance > Trusting that you will get your work done > Exceptionally knowledgeable when it comes to all things SalesForce > Caring about their employees > Plenty of support

Cons

Absolutely none at this time which is amazing. I'm so glad to be working for such an incredible company.

7. 5.0
    Current Employee

Awesome company to work for

Jul 28, 2021 - Talent Acquisition Partner in Cambridge, East of England, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Genuine trust, genuine flexibility. Passion amongst staff & autonomy is the norm.

Cons

Nothing yet, will keep you updated

8. 5.0
    Current Employee

It’s an amazing company to work for

Jun 28, 2021 - Sales Administrator in Cambridge, East of England, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Let’s you use your initiative. They trust and listen to their employees. The company is growing fast which is exciting to watch.

Cons

More support for progression would be helpful.

9. 5.0
    Current Employee

The job and company I've always been trying to find!

Jan 25, 2021 - Customer Success Manager in Cambridge, East of England, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

I get to work with extremely smart and interesting people who are helpful. I am trusted to do a good job and and I am supported by the company. The way that I like to work to achieve what I need to is respected.

Cons

Literally none I can think of!

10. 5.0

Brilliant place to work.

Jan 21, 2021 - Software Engineer in Cambridge, East of England, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexibility to choose your own work is great Provision for working from home is top notch There's no silo-ing (teams can communicate freely) Managers are very friendly and approachable Wellbeing of employees is high priority

Cons

Haven't found any yet actually...

Viewing 1 - 10 of 48 Reviews