Hallmark Aviation Services Reviews

Updated 11 Jan 2021

3.6
Hallmark Aviation Services President Philipp Huber (no image)
Philipp Huber
Pros
  • "In less than 3 years I got promoted from Airport agent to business manager(in 26 reviews)

• "Hallmark Aviation Services provides exceptional work environment for employees(in 22 reviews)

Cons
  • "Low pay for the work, never free time, turn over, always your fault as the vendor(in 23 reviews)

• "The cons about working with Hallmark Aviation Services is not enough flight benefits(in 19 reviews)

Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. "Customer service advisor"

Former Employee - Customer Service in Melton Mowbray, England

I worked at Hallmark Aviation Services full-time for less than a year

Pros

Easy work Medium pay Nice staff

Cons

Not enough staff Expectations are too high Not good with Sickness

Continue reading
  2. "supervisor"

5.0
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at Hallmark Aviation Services full-time for more than a year

Pros

comfortable fact pace workplace and easy posted,

Cons

breaks are short and there only 1 break

January 14, 2021Hallmark Aviation Services

Hello There, We appreciate your feedback regarding your experience while working with Hallmark Aviation Services. Regarding breaks and meal periods, please be advised that Hallmark follows all State mandated break and meal break requirements and continuously audits our time keeping system to ensure 100% compliance with these regulations. If you would like to discuss your matter in further detail, please reach out to the HR Department so that we can discuss your concerns privately. Also, thank you for your hard work over your 1-2 years of employment with our company.

3. "Culture"

4.0
    Current Employee - Customer Service Agent

I have been working at Hallmark Aviation Services part-time

Pros

Very good starting job if you want to go into the airline industry.

Cons

The working hours are irregular

4. "Customer Service"

Former Employee - Customer Service

I worked at Hallmark Aviation Services full-time

Pros

jobs duty are simple and enjoable

Cons

you get paid so less than many other companies

January 14, 2021Hallmark Aviation Services

Hello There, Thank you for taking the time to submit your feedback on your pay while working for our company. In response to your feedback, please note that Hallmark Aviation Services works in coordination with all Airport governing authorities to ensure full compliance with current Living Wage and Quality Standards Programs (QSP) in accordance to City, County, and Federal Guidelines. Hallmark offers additional incentives including but not limited to our travel incentives, employee rewards programs, opportunities for advancement, a variety of health benefits offered and our high grooming and uniform standards. We understand that there are many companies you can chose from and the salaries will vary depending on your roles and responsibilities. So we appreciate that you chose to join Hallmark and hope that you were able to take advantage of those benefits. We wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors.

5. "Decent"

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in San Francisco, CA
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at Hallmark Aviation Services part-time for less than a year

Pros

Easy job to earn money.

Cons

Strict on punctuality and appearance.

January 15, 2021Hallmark Aviation Services

Punctuality and image are keys to our airline service industry. We appreciate that you took the time to provide us with the feedback.

6. "Loved my job"

5.0
    Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Las Vegas, NV

I worked at Hallmark Aviation Services full-time

Pros

You get to work on different airline accounts makes your schedule worth it and you get to have more than one airline experience

Cons

Pay was lower than needed for HNL

7. "Not everyone gets treated fairly"

2.0
    Former Employee - Customer Service Agent in New York, NY

I worked at Hallmark Aviation Services full-time for less than a year

Pros

Provides travel allowance for to and from work

Cons

Managers operate with favoritism, not everyone gets penalized/rewarded the same

December 15, 2020Hallmark Aviation Services

Hello There. We welcome feedback from former employees even if their experience was not always to their satisfaction. We try to ensure that our managers openly reward employees for great efforts but do not share the disciplinary actions involving employees. Is it quite possible that employees are not made aware of “penalties” their coworkers experience? That would be a good thing since we heavily promote confidentially. We appreciate you sharing your thoughts and our HR Department is accessible if you wish to discuss any specific concerns privately. It is good to know that you benefited from the travel allowance.

8. "Agent"

Former Employee - Passenger Service Agent

I worked at Hallmark Aviation Services full-time

Pros

Good atmosphere, great schedule, fun

Cons

Some of the supervisors were awful

9. "It's a good part-time gig"

4.0
    Current Employee - Customer Service Agent in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Hallmark Aviation Services full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

- Job is easy if you are an extrovert. - Had a great team who was willing to help me out; we worked together to provide premium customer service and to get the plane out on time. - I had a great manager who was understanding, patient and helpful.

Cons

- The pay is quite small especially when you are dealing with stressful passengers. - Sometimes they expect you to go above and beyond what is asked of you in the job description you signed up for. - There is not much room for growth. - Limited flight benefits

10. "Horrible"

1.0
    Former Employee - Supervisor in Houston, TX

I worked at Hallmark Aviation Services full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

A paycheck is a paycheck

Cons

Management is lacking support from all sides

January 4, 2021Hallmark Aviation Services

Hello There, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for your experience with Hallmark. It is Hallmark’s goal to train our managers in all aspects of leadership and create an environment of growth and fairness. Where we know management always has room to improve, we would appreciate if you could provide specific examples of your individual experience. Please contact the HR Department if you wish to discuss your concerns privately.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 283 English Reviews