Found 31 of over 33 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Excellent Training and Development provided" (in 4 reviews)
- 5.010 Jul 2023Senior Recruitment ConsultantCurrent Employee
Fantastic work culture. Great team. Very supportive, and collaborative environment.
no reflection on the business or employer, the industry can be fairly turbulent, so resilience is required in order to succeed
- 4.018 Jan 2023Recruitment ConsultantCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsPortishead, England
- Small, intimate teams - Lots of perks and benefits - Care and understanding from senior managers
- Salary could be more competitive - Could be more flexibility around hours and days
- 5.09 Aug 2022Senior Recruitment ConsultantCurrent Employee, more than 8 yearsPortishead, England
Having been with Hunter Selection for over 8 years I have progressed through the ranks to the level I am at now. This wouldn't of been done without the support, training and development we have received from as the management team and also our dedicated Training and Development Manager. The whole company ethos and feeling across all the offices is fantastic, there is such a family feel culture which is lead from the management team with the Employee benefits trust scheme which is unique to us here. The company are always striving to be the best and continue to develop and be the best!
Better working hours and more flexibility
- 5.09 Aug 2022Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 10 years
Fantastic training for new starters, this is continued for SC's and then leadership courses for managers as well. Plenty of flexibility given by management. Very quality based, this provides a framework that everyone can follow and everyone can be successful from. This allows Hunter to provide an excellent service to some of the leading firms in the UK. They offer a unique Employee Benefit Trust, which allows anyone of SC level or above to own a part of the company.
Need to keep driving internal recruitment to keep growing.
- 5.09 Aug 2022Regional ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 10 yearsBristol, England
Excellent Training and Development provided Promote Internally so always looking to train and develop staff Trust and Support Teamwork and enjoyment. Recruitment can be a lonely place and working within teams is a great advantage for everyone at Hunter.
I cant think of anything as Hunter Selection have given me the opportunity to flourish and have supported me along the way. If you are someone who is looking to build a career within recruitment then Hunter Selection is a great place to start.
- 5.021 Oct 2022Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee, more than 1 year
The business genuinly want people to have successful careers / lives
No cons for this business
- 5.016 May 2022Recruitment ConsultantCurrent Employee, more than 5 yearsPortishead, England
Excellent training is offered from day one and then continued throughout your time. It's a fantastic culture with friendly staff and a management team that listens. they offer one of the best commission structures in Bristol!
Nothing really. If you work hard you get rewarded. This isn't a job or company for coasters.
- 5.012 Aug 2022Recruitment ConsultantCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearCardiff, Wales
Company culture Earning potential / incentives Training Career progression
The role can be quite stressful.
- 5.04 May 2022Recruitment ConsultantCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsCardiff, Wales
- Good working atmosphere - Great earning potential - Excellent training under management - Company benefits - Managers are very flexible regarding appointments etc
- Not immediate with earning potential, it does take time to build your desk
- 4.010 Mar 2022Regional ManagerFormer Employee, more than 8 yearsCoventry, England
Great for training and development. Experienced developing recruiters with no prior experience into successful consultants and growing them into leaders. Chance to progress intro Senior/Lead/Manager opportunities quickly if successful. Great support from leadership. A lot of encouragement to push individuals and teams.
Role can become a little mundane over time, very metrics focused. Can be a little micro managing.
Hunter Selection Reviews FAQs
Hunter Selection has an overall rating of 4.9 out of 5, based on over 33 reviews left anonymously by employees. 99% of employees would recommend working at Hunter Selection to a friend and 97% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -4% over the last 12 months.
99% of Hunter Selection employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Hunter Selection 4.1 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.8 for culture and values and 4.6 for career opportunities.