Found 26 of over 26 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- 5.08 Nov 2023Web DeveloperFormer Employee, more than 1 yearNewcastle upon Tyne, England
Remote, flexible schedule and core working hours were the winner for me. Projects have a certain degree of variety from Laravel to React, Vue to boring old WordPress. Support and communication is in the open, flat level hierarchy if i can put it that way. Team and communication is pretty great. Support is there is you need it.
Some projects can be an absolute mess and put huge toll on morale.
- 5.030 May 2023Associate Digital DesignerCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearNewcastle upon Tyne, England
KOMODO have supported me with my decision to study, allowing me to go part-time in order for me to combine a job I love, with a degree. The whole team are supportive in order to achieve your goals.
There is a £1,500 training and development budget for staff, but I believe a revised and defined set of rules for both full-time and part-time employees would be great. But this is being really picky.
- 5.024 May 2023Associate Software EngineerCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearGlasgow, Scotland
- Good level of support from upper management - Friendly and intelligent colleagues - Genuine and helpful discussions around code quality and best practice with engineers - (limited) Experience with clients has been good - Feel protected when working with clients - Flexi-time is awesome - Quarterly meetups include a fab office, food and drink
- Lack of information/awareness regarding training budget - Would be nice to have more personal development/review meetings
- 5.024 May 2023UX-UI DesignerCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearCardiff, Wales
I really enjoy working at Komodo. They offer flexible working hours, with lots of opportunities for growth within a fun, friendly team.
Being a (far) remote employee I don't get the chance to go into the studio very often.
- 5.013 Feb 2023Software DeveloperCurrent Employee
Good equipment. Good software methodologies. Good people. Good bosses. Good remote / office base life style. Dog and cat friendly. Decent banter.
I was always told if you never have anything nice to say don't say it but here goes... Lunch break is a bit stingy at 30 minutes. That is all i'm going to complain about.Komodo Digital Response10mo
Thanks for sharing your thoughts, we're glad your experience with us is a positive one. Regarding your suggestion for Hackathons, this is definitely something for us to take on board and discuss further. Our flexi time policy is there in order to give you full flexible control over your working day. As long as you're working your contracted hours and are available during the core hours (11am to 3pm), the rest is up to you. If that means you'd like to take a longer lunch, go for it. Thanks KOMODO
- 5.013 Feb 2023Software EngineerCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsNewcastle upon Tyne, England
Able to work from home full time Flexible working hours Competitive salary Modern offices Management have a great attitude Everyone is friendly, no personality clashes which I've found at other establishments
Could be more focus on training, it has been raised in the past but tends to be abandoned as work takes overKomodo Digital Response10mo
Thanks for sharing your thoughts, we appreciate you taking the time to leave a review. Great to hear you're still enjoying working here. Regarding training, while we have an annual training budget of £1,500, we recognise that we need to have a more formal request procedure and this is something we are actively working on. We'll let you and the wider team know when this is finalised. Thanks KOMODO
- 5.013 Feb 2023Quality Assurance EngineerCurrent Employee
Vast amounts of knowledge and support from colleagues. Feel like a valued member of the team. Great change of pace after working in corporate.
No cons to add for Komodo!Komodo Digital Response10mo
We're thrilled to hear everything is going well for you. Thanks for your contribution to the team, if you ever need to raise anything you know where we are! Thanks KOMODO
- 5.012 Mar 2021Client Services ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearNewcastle upon Tyne, England
- Such a welcoming and helpful team - They really look after the staff - Take on some really interesting projects - Remote working is now completely embraced - Existing clients speak highly of previous work
No real cons after working here 14 months. Couple of things that may be worth noting for those people used to working for bigger companies, the pace here is different and you don't get the healthcare benefits you may be used to.
Komodo Digital Reviews FAQs
Komodo Digital has an overall rating of 5.0 out of 5, based on over 26 reviews left anonymously by employees. 100% of employees would recommend working at Komodo Digital to a friend and 100% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
100% of Komodo Digital employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Komodo Digital 4.8 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.9 for culture and values and 4.5 for career opportunities.