Found 86 of over 91 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "People are lovely." (in 12 reviews)
- "Great culture Environment Diverse Perks Free lunches" (in 8 reviews)
- "Everyone is very friendly, always happy to help and have a fantastic growth mindset." (in 7 reviews)
- "Great company full of lots of friendly colleagues" (in 7 reviews)
- "Fantastic work life balance." (in 4 reviews)
- 5.014 Nov 2023Head of Private CapitalCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsLondon, England
The company's culture is top-notch, with a fantastic team that is truly inspiring and always push for success. The supportive and collaborative work environment, provide ample opportunities for growth and development.
The fast-paced nature of the work, can sometimes be challenging to keep up with, but at the same time it provides an exciting and dynamic environment that keeps you constantly engaged and motivated!
- 4.021 Nov 2023Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsLondon, England
In order to paint a clear picture.. Lendable is: - Constantly evolving - Pushing for the next thing - Challenging and questioning how we do things (together) Our people are just amazing, I would describe my colleagues as; passionate, entrepreneurial, humble, and eager to improve. Everyone has an “Ownership mindset”, which means that people don't shy away from rolling up their sleeves whether they are junior or C-suite. We work together to get the best result, even if this means the more senior people need to get their hands dirty. The opportunity that has been created for me and many others has created an environment where people want to work hard. It's not that people are expected to work longer hours but rather work smart (automation and AI are at the forefront of everything we do). I don't know many companies that give share options to everyone in the company - from customer operations up to C-suite, everyone shares in the success of Lendable as a company.
Lendable is not for everyone... It's an amazing company if you love a challenge and want to make a bigger impact. If you are looking for a 9-5 job where change is the exception.. Then this isn't the place for you. People sadly don't always speak their minds but prefer to be silent and hope that the "issue" will solve itself. This is not uncommon in the industry/UK sadly.1
- 5.026 Oct 2023Data ScientistCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearLondon, England
* Lendable as a company has a great work ethic, work life balance, and company culture that makes me proud to say that I work here. * I have freedom to plan my projects and my time in the way that best suits me * The team offers expert knowledge from their experience which allows me to grow personally * There is a clear openness to experimenting with different methods, frameworks and you will never be forced to utilise a specific tool or methodology
No major cons but if I had to think of 1, sometimes we run low on snacks and drinks by the end of Thursday in the office
- 5.05 Nov 2023Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee
Brilliant team. Everyone is so smart and kind. You get to own entire units/projects end to end and get to measure the improvements. Even in a downturn, Lendable is still growing and hiring. It's very different from other companies out there. There is room to grow with the company. Very healthy work life balance
Its very direct and data driven culture will focus on the things that need improving. We don't get that much praise, even if things are going really well, we always focus on what needs to be even better. You need to be quite confident, because people won't tell you that you are doing a good job
- 5.010 Nov 2023Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearLondon, England
- Having previously worked at a large bureaucratic bank, Lendable is a breath of fresh air. - You get to work with wonderful, clever people every day. - No micromanaging. Projects are yours to take ownership of. - Fair pay and decent stock options.
Since I joined, there has been a bit of a reduction in the perks, but this is the same at all tech companies recently.
- 5.06 Nov 2023Product ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearLondon, England
- Lots of smart people to learn from - Granted responsibility and autonomy - Encouraged to work across all areas of the product, fast tracking career development - Exciting to be part of a fast growing company with lots of potential, particularly with recent US expansion
Workload, high expectations and competitive environment can be challenging at times. I'd say this is mitigated by supportive management.
- 5.07 Nov 2023Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee, more than 8 years
Having previously worked in corporate environments, Lendable is a breath of fresh air. Innovative, fast-moving and interesting, focussed on better solutions that meaningfully add value. The company's culture is driven by its people, a smart and kind group with a real teamwork attitude. A super place to learn and contribute!
No workplace is perfect, but there's nothing meaningful to share as a con.
- 5.026 Oct 2023Software EngineerCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearLondon, England
Lendable is just great. People are strong professionals and great team players. Managers are caring and open. The atmosphere is fantastic - people are friendly but hard-working and goal-oriented. Blameless culture is done right at Lendable. Corporate parties, events, internal meetups and conferences - everything builds a perfect place to work.
Retaining best talent - I think Lendable can do better on this front. Some unique people left recently who I think should stay in the company forever.
- 1.01 Nov 2023Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee
Free lunch - honestly that's it
Nothing is done by the book, management has very little experience and if you challenge non compliance or false promises, you are told that is just how start ups work. Lendable needs to realise it really can't keep rule breaking and blaming it on being a start up! It has a multi billion dollar valuation. Grow up and run things properly. It's terrifying to work for if you have any industry knowledge which is why the only hire people with no experience.1
- 5.027 Oct 2023Product ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearLondon, England
Incredibly smart and capable people, highly ambitious company, huge amount of autonomy and freedom to make an impact wherever you spot an opportunity, good compensation and great perks
Fast moving and ambitious growth plans can lead to some pretty intense work at times
Lendable (UK) Reviews FAQs
Lendable (UK) has an overall rating of 4.4 out of 5, based on over 91 reviews left anonymously by employees. 87% of employees would recommend working at Lendable (UK) to a friend and 86% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -9% over the last 12 months.
87% of Lendable (UK) employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Lendable (UK) 4.3 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.5 for culture and values and 4.3 for career opportunities.