Movable Ink Reviews | Glassdoor.co.uk

Updated 9 Sep 2019

4.5
Movable Ink CEO Vivek Sharma
Vivek Sharma
Pros
  • "Aside from the product, Movable Ink has the best culture of any company that I've ever worked for(in 11 reviews)

• "Great culture in London office of support between the team as well as lots of free lunches :)(in 7 reviews)

Cons
  • "(in 8 reviews)

• "(in 8 reviews)

1. "A true good example on how to run a company well!"

Current Employee - Parnerships in London, England

I have been working at Movable Ink full-time for less than a year

Pros

- Great technology and great innovation - Recruiting A players and smart player. I have not come across any arrogant idiot so far. Very cohesive team - Strong growth in the US and in Europe - Great culture, the company really looks after his staff. Plenty of perks and a great office in London WeWork! - Strong stable C level team, willing to listen, very close to staff - A lot of great clients

Cons

Plenty of experience with various clients and plenty of content that can be overwhelming at the start but new training program is now in place and have just rolled out a tool to share knowledge and help to find content to share with clients and prospects.

Advice to Management

Stay close and carry on listening to people in expansion markets to ensure that the company remain agile and close to the reality of the different markets and cultures in each expansion market.

Movable Ink2019-07-05
  2. "Great people, great company, great culture! 5 stars!"

Current Employee - Associate Director, International Business Development in London, England

I have been working at Movable Ink full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The technology, people, company culture, open-mindedness & entrepreneurial nature that Movable Ink has on a daily basis is truly inspirational! The environment & vibe in the UK office makes MI a super fun place to work!

Cons

Due to so many meetings happening outside of the office on a regular basis, sometimes it seems like the office is a bit too empty - but even then, given we are in a WeWork with plenty of other companies, there's always a nice variety of places to choose as your working space for the day! Could use more conference rooms as well for calls & client meetings, etc.

Movable Ink2019-02-13
  3. "Business Development Representative London"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England

I have been working at Movable Ink full-time

Pros

Great team and amazing organisation! I was overwhelmed by how helpful everyone was (and still is) when I started. Always willing to answer any questions. Amazing training. The product is really technical but the training is really comprehensive. Lots of opportunity to work with some amazing companies. MI also really value and invest in their employees. They take the time to understand your career goals and make sure... you have the opportunity to work towards them. Best company I've worked for by far.

Cons

Challenging working in a remote office (HQ NYC)

Advice to Management

Management are very good at asking for feedback on where improvements can be made and something to continue doing.

Movable Ink2019-01-23
  4. "Brilliant place to work - would recommend to anyone!"

Current Employee - Strategic Account Representative in London, England

I have been working at Movable Ink full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great people, always ready to work as a whole team, answer questions, share knowledge and any excuse to celebrate working here, is a reason to have fun (team outings, lunches, group discussions and support groups etc). Amazingly positive office environment, boosted by supportive higher management. Always happy to travel into the office everyday and see everyone - just a great work environment.

Cons

Not sure there is one... I'll update if I think of one... sometimes bad music on Spotify playlists.

Movable Ink2018-08-31
  5. "Recently joined the UK Sales team"

Current Employee - Strategic Account Director in London, England

I have been working at Movable Ink full-time for less than a year

Pros

- Vibrant, cohesive and stimulating work culture - Smart, selfless colleagues who are always ready to help - Incredibly well structured training and on-boarding programme - London office is growing and filled with energy + passion - A phenomenal product, that's proven and continually innovating

Cons

None observed thus far in my experience

Advice to Management

Keep going!

Movable Ink2018-08-29
  6. "Great office environment and"

Current Employee - Business Development Representative in London, England

I have been working at Movable Ink full-time for less than a year

Pros

Clear structure of goals and objectives. Career progression is possible if you work hard.

Cons

Yet to find out...perhaps there are none!

Movable Ink2018-05-29

"New starter review"

Current Employee - Strategic Account Director in London, England

I have been working at Movable Ink full-time for less than a year

Pros

There is a real community atmosphere in the UK office and as a new starter there has been lots of support in learning the ropes. The team have been very welcoming and there is a real spirit in the team. The team is also growing and combined with a start up atmosphere makes it an exciting time to be joining.

Cons

There sometimes feels like there is not enough time in the day to learn all the new technology and decide where to focus on next

Advice to Management

Keep going the way you are going; hire good people with experience of the EMEA market and keep the momentum going

Movable Ink2017-11-01

"Incredible product, amazing people"

Current Employee - Account Director in London, England

I have been working at Movable Ink full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Movable Ink is a company built on both technology and people - the Dev team have built an incredible product and are somehow able to simultaneously expand the product suite and continually enhance our current products. The technology is backed by an amazing group of people, across the world. Every department or function within the business operates as a global team, meaning that sales people in London can lean on... the expertise of a colleague in San Francisco to close a deal, or clients supported by our New York team that need support "out of hours" can be assisted by the Client Experience team in London. Working within the Client Experience team is fast paced, but exciting. In any given day you'll be taking on many different roles and will be creating new and innovative ways for your clients to stand out in the inbox. It's also great to work for a company that doesn't have any real competitors - while there are companies trying to emulate what Movable Ink does, their technology is in "catch up" mode and can't compete. They also have limited experience in executing an intelligent content strategy for brands, due to their size and limited market share. If you want to work with great brands, using cutting edge technology in an environment where your hard work is recognised and innovation and fresh thinking is encouraged, then Movable Ink is the place for you.

Cons

You get to work with some of the best people in the industry, but if you're not great at what you do, you'll struggle to keep up. The company is growing extremely quickly and having such high standards for new employees, can mean that at times it takes much longer than ideal to make new hires and expand the team to support the growing client base.

Movable Ink2017-11-01

"A great place to work!"

Current Employee - Partnership Manager in London, England

I have been working at Movable Ink full-time for less than a year

Pros

- Support - I loved the strong support network when I first started. This included regular catch ups with senior management and detailed mentoring on how to deliver the sales pitch. - People - I like coming to work to see my colleagues everyday - a great bunch of people to work with. Everyone is willing to help you and open to new ideas. High performance is rewarded well. - Product - Its nice to work with a... product that I truly believe in and that genuinely helps our customers. - Growth - the business is growing exponentially and it’s so exciting to be a part of that.

Cons

- The UK office location is great but the building is a bit old (although you get free food, beer, treats etc.).

Movable Ink2017-10-26

"Loving my Inkers!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England

I have been working at Movable Ink full-time for more than a year

Pros

Fantastic EMEA team, real great bunch of talented and funny people. UK leadership are best of breed and will ensure that Movable Ink stay industry leading, US leadership are visiting our region quarterly now as a support to the EMEA leadership team to ensure our success. The technology itself is fantastic with an impressive list of recent releases and new features being released over coming months. The... sales team are adding new Enterprise clients to our roster regularly to bolster an already impressive client roster. The company portrays a public image of a great fun and exciting start up, which it truly is!

Cons

Ensure we don't party too much and stay focussed!

Advice to Management

Encourage all of the team to visit NY regularly.

Found 66 reviews