Nest Commerce Reviews
92% would recommend to a friend
(19 total reviews)
100% approve of CEO
Found 19 of over 19 reviews
Updated 27 Jul 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
The latest conversations about Advertising
Got a burning question about Nest Commerce? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Nest Commerce employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- 5.02 Oct 2022Executive AssistantFormer Employee, more than 1 yearLondon, England
Writing this review as someone who has recently left the company. When i joined Nest I had worked in a variety of different businesses. Some good, some less than good. I can safely say that Nest is the best company I've worked for, this is why: The Founders Will, Luke & Stefan have taken their strong commercial acumen from working at Google and Facebook and are real experts in all things paid social. Nest is a relatively young company but they have done an exceptional job of applying strong processes to the business to ensure that there is a high-performance culture, without the toxic working hours/competitiveness of other agencies. There's also no barrier between the most junior team member approaching them for advice and they get stuck into the culture. The Culture A 50-strong team of intelligent, hard-working but above all - nice people. There are frequent socials and team events and there is a desire from top down to always strive for improvement. Every Friday there is a weekly roundup and a presentation from a different team member, followed swiftly by a trip to the pub and a tab for everyone to use! Your Development As Nest is an agency you are in control of your future. In my time there I saw new rounds of promotions every quarter and the opportunity for career progression is the best I've seen. Every day is different and you will learn new skills and be pushed to develop but in a safe environment that values your down time. You are fully responsible for your own development of course but good work is not only recognised but rewarded too.
Sometimes you may have to work longer than your core hours but that's expected in most places.1
- 3.027 Jul 2023Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee
Great people work here, it's a lot of fun (though can depend on manager/team). The Founders mean well and want to succeed.
Loss of faith in SLT as redundancies were made in January. The whole thing was handled badly with a large payoff to a Founding Partner (which employees discovered via Company's House) made at the same time, essentially looking as if the payment was provided by the redundancy salaries with no care for dedicated employees - and no communication to address this. Very much against the 'family' environment they seek to foster. Additionally left the remaining employees with little faith in the financial projections of the SLT as this came out of nowhere.3
- 5.015 Sept 2021Sales Support ExecutiveCurrent EmployeeLondon, England
- Fun team; Everybody works hard but the team is very social and nobody is difficult to work with. A bunch of very nice people - Enjoyable work; being in an exciting and growing sector and interacting with leaders of growing & household brands means that no day is ever the same - Top management; the management team is very invested in your development and looks after their team. They are experts in their field and there is a sense of calm that filters down to the rest of the company - Great benefits package; free Deliveroo on a Friday and an individual employee wellness budget are my personal favourites - Office location; situated in Camden Market so lots of great lunch choices - Career development; Nest prefers to promote from within and the company is always growing so there are great opportunities for progression - WFH vs days in office; a minimum of 2 days in the office with flexibility to work from home
- Office location; it is very easy to spend money on all the delicious food choices! - Workload; sometimes workload can vary. Some days are very busy and others quiet2
- 5.015 Sept 2021Performance Marketing ExecutiveCurrent EmployeeCamden Town, England
- The company owners care about their staff's happiness and wellbeing - They are very open with staff about how the company is doing and any future plans - A major focus on training, learning and development, so a great place to kick-start your career - Opportunities for progression, even early on in your career - Constantly learning new things each week - You get to work with big and on-trend brands - Office is really nice and in a great location - Working from home is also not frowned upon, and at the moment we have a nice balance of going into the office a few days a week, and working from home on other days. - Everyone is sociable, fun and friendly. You don't ever have to worry about feeling left out or that you can't ask someone for help and advice
- Consistency: Like with all agency work, work-load can vary from week-to-week, and from client-to-client. If you are working with a large and demanding client, you can find yourself starting work earlier and then finishing later too. However if this becomes an issue, management will listen to any concerns and can minimise this2
- 4.024 May 2022Performance Marketing ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearLondon, England
Young & Sociable environment Good benefits (wellness, lunch, socials) Progression Opportunities Exciting growth environment
Occasionally difficult clients Reasonably inflexible holidays (due to cross overs)1
- 5.015 Sept 2021Performance Marketing ExecutiveCurrent EmployeeLondon, England
As my first full-time role in the digital marketing sector, the Nest Academy was perfect; I gained such a strong foundation in just 2 months. Having now progressed to a Performance Marketing Executive I enjoy the variety which comes from working at an agency on various clients. I love the mix of skills required for the role, in particular analytical thinking, creativity and client communications. The company ethics are also great, such a healthy work-life balance, lots of employee perks (Deliveroo!), and colleagues who support and value you.
Not exactly a con but you need to be very proactive as workload can vary week-to-week and between clients.2
- 5.015 Sept 2021Performance Marketing ExecutiveCurrent Employee, less than 1 year
- Training. I joined nest as part of the 'Nest Academy' grad scheme. Overall, it has been a great experience! Nest provided the grads with a comprehensive month long training programme consisting of training sessions, individual learning, group activities, roundtables and more before being inducted onto the pods for a further 2 months of training. - Flexible working arrangements. When it isn't too busy you can work from 10-5 and there is lots of opportunity to WFH. - Lovely people to work with. Everyone is really social + the culture is great!
I really can't think of many! As with any job, the workload can fluctuate but it seems that management are on top of this + really care about work/life balance.2
- 5.024 Sept 2021Head of DeliveryCurrent EmployeeLondon, England
Great people & culture >> Happiest I have been in my working life. All levels of the organisation genuinely care. Working with real experts >> A great place to nurture & develop skills. Genuinely passionate about client performance & sustainable growth >> Speaks for itself. Fun! >> Great socials!
Genuinely very happy in my role & do not have any negatives to flag. Any issues are always addressed quickly & there is no chance for small issues to manifest into larger concerns.2
- 5.01 Oct 2021Performance Marketing ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearLondon, England
Nest are very good at promoting internally. I started as a Performance Marketing Executive and within 10 months I became a Marketing Manager. A really good mix of clients, across different verticals. The new office space is incredible, it's right in the centre of Camden Markets.
When the pod is at maximum client capacity (3), sometimes the workload can be quite tough. Particularly in Q4.2
- 5.016 Sept 2021Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, less than 1 year
- A wonderful office space, full of plants and other great amenities - Flexible working hours - Mixed schedule between working from home and office - We're the first ones to find out about any industry news, so that helps us being ahead of the curve - Free lunch and drinks on Fridays - Monthly wellness allowance
Been here for ages and can't name any2
Nest Commerce Reviews FAQs
Nest Commerce has an overall rating of 4.8 out of 5, based on over 19 reviews left anonymously by employees. 92% of employees would recommend working at Nest Commerce to a friend and 92% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -2% over the last 12 months.
92% of Nest Commerce employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Nest Commerce 4.9 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.8 for culture and values and 4.8 for career opportunities.