One Two Trade Reviews | Glassdoor.co.uk

One Two Trade Reviews

2.8
CEO

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Knowledgeable, fair bosses"

Pros

I had worked as a risk manager for other companies before, but I have never enjoyed my tasks so much as I did when working for One Two Trade. I had pretty substantial work load, but working was interesting and challenging. My major duties were to advise One Two Trade on any potential risks to its profitability. I also did identification and assessment threats. I also put plan in place in case something goes wrong. It was up to me to decide how to avoid, reduce, and transfer risks. In addition to managing the risk to One Two Trade, I was also responsible for managing the risk to One Two Trade’s employees, customers, and reputation. My areas of specialization at One Two Trade were regulatory and operational risk, information and security risk, and market and credit risk. Taking care of these different types of risks, I planned, designed, and implemented an overall risk management process for One Two Trade. I identified and estimated risks affecting the company’s business. I also qualified its risk appetite and discussed with my bosses the level of risks they were ready to accept. I also regularly reported risk to them and to other employees so that they knew risks relevant to their parts and understood their responsibility for them. I addition, I was implementing health and safety measures and making business continuity plans. I also often gave training to One Two Trade staff so that they became aware of various risks within One Two Trade Company.
    Apart from variable, interesting tasks that I was performing during my employment at One Two Trade, I liked the management of the company. The directors were sharp and knew their respective fields very well. They always managed to come up with useful, helpful advises that were always also to the point. However busy my managers were, they always could find time to discuss risk problems in our company. They were also highly appreciative of the work my team and I were doing, just as they appreciated the work of all employees in the company in general. I think one of the reasons why the company is going to prosper in the future is its good, clever management. I learned a lot from One Two Trade’s managers and will implement what I have learned from them when I become self-employed and open my own consultancy.

Cons

I did not find many demerits in One Two Trade. Basically, I was pleased with everything. My office could have been more lighted and more visually pleasant than it was, but these are very small things that, by no means, made my work unpleasant.

Advice to Management

Those who want to work as risk managements should develop in themselves attentiveness to small details, because any tiny detail can affect the level of risk the company might face. One also need to have good analytical skills and sharp commercial awareness. One also needs to understand broad business issues.

2. "Terrible"

Former Employee - Sales in London, England
    Former Employee - Sales in London, England

I worked at One Two Trade full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Nothing - this is a boiler room scam

Cons

Disreputable company that cheats people

Advice to Management

Close it

"Stay Away"

Former Employee - Senior Relationship Manager in London, England

I worked at One Two Trade (Less than a year)

Pros

No Positive aspect about working for them as they expecting you to rob people over the phone

Cons

the company sells crap over the phone promising clients and employee to get rich
    serious scam!!!!!!
    stay away

Advice to Management

close the business

4. "Spent more money getting there than I made"

I worked at One Two Trade full-time

Pros

It's easy to get your foot through the door into trading , the staff were very friendly and supportive. When targets were met, it was a lovely place to be. Management tend to be generous when targets are met. An exciting and driven atmosphere. It's actually perfect for really good salesmen. It was an overall decent but financially draining experience.

Cons

The training (2days) was not quite enough to then be thrown in the deep end especially for those with no financial background. The targets were unrealistic, the job is clearly based on the amount of people you know (with money). You are initially adviced to get people you know as your first clients. It's quite obvious that that trading is inadvertent gambling and way too many people don't gamble. Some colleagues had very rich clients therefore made money. If you don't get 5 clients at the start, you don't get any leads or paid at all. It was just pointless, as management was aware people were struggling but didn't give them help via leads. I paid more on transport and lunch than I made. And when I was to be paid, my requests to withdraw the funds I did make on commission from my clients we're ignored.

Advice to Management

Be more realistic with your targets for the newbies and offer more support in leads. Say what you mean and mean what you say. Try not to tell employees they will get leads after getting their 1st 5 clients and then avoid and stall on the topic. Understandably this a dog eat dog world and not for the faint hearted. But there's no reason to have your employees mandatorily stand all day just to prove their enthusiasm. Make sure you pay employees what they are owed. It's unjust to ignore withdrawal requests. It's our hard earned money.

5. "Something different"

Pros

You work hard you see the results. Easy to speak to senior management

Cons

Very very long hours if targets are not met, Mostly cold calling at first, if you do not get your first five clients you do not get paid

Advice to Management

Do not leave new people by themselves at first, more help

"Not a good company to work for. Earnings very unrealistic."

Pros

Nice atmosphere and some good people. Nice tidy office abd the training was very in depth. Not a bad time to start 10am but would work till 9pm. If your team hit targets then could leave at 7pm

Cons

Some people just wasnt interested in helping you. Management could be nasty.. told me to shave when thats how i wanted it. I explained no that iam not shaving my beard off becuase thats how i have it and didnt like it but tough!!

Earnings...well in first few montha there is no chance of earnings more then a £100. Expected to find leads and sell which is unusual. 100% commission so be carefull.

Was told not to tell customer how to trade on there account...but EVERYONE did anyway.

The ceo singled you out if didnt sell and he told me i need to sell £250 product on day 1.... i had no chance.

Bit stupid how it work.
     The hours are very unsociable

Advice to Management

Look after the newbies more and give them realistic targets so they can earn something.

"best company to work for - 2015"

Current Employee - Customer Service
    Current Employee - Customer Service

I have been working at One Two Trade full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

This company seems to be growing every day

happy customers

happy staff

my friends work with me

the pay is very good

Cons

lots of competition

sometimes have to work weekends

Advice to Management

It would be great to have more team building exercises like soccer again. That was really fun and i got to know people from other parts of the company well.

8. "Senior Relationship Manager"

Former Employee - Senior Relationship Manager in London, England

Pros

You get a bare understanding of the markets as a result of the short (2 day) training.

Cons

Long hours, unprofessional working environment, the majority of the staff do not hold a degree nor a financial certification of any kind.

Advice to Management

In order to reduce the extremely high turnover rate at the company, you should concentrate on hiring graduates, who have a genuine understanding of the underling principles and concepts.

9. "Not a good company to work for"

Former Employee - Broker in London, England
    Former Employee - Broker in London, England

Pros

Nothing special to be honest with you

Cons

very bad company nothing good bad very bad

Advice to Management

Treat Staff well

"Great improvement - Awesome and caring team"

Current Employee - Sales and Customer Support in London, England
    Current Employee - Sales and Customer Support in London, England

Pros

People here actually care about customers and each other

The product is really good so it makes it easy for my to work with customers

Its a very fun and exciting industry

Cons

long hours and hard work ... but I think thats part of any growing company

Advice to Management

Keep it up! I have worked with many companies and have never seen one that cares so much about their staff. It truly feels like a family. I read some bad reviews on here from the past ...well Im not sure who is or was responsible but the current management and company is an amazing place to work. I love it!!! All I can say is, don't change the way you treat your staff or your customers and we will continue working very hard