PPC Geeks Reviews

Updated May 20, 2022

Found 17 of over 17 reviews

5.0
PPC Geeks Director Chris Stott (no image)
Chris Stott

16 Comments

Advertising

116K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/advertising/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.uk&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=PPC Geeks~2397348
Join the conversation on
  1. 5.0

The Best Agency To Work For

Apr 5, 2022 - Client Manager in Oswestry, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

A supportive team that values the human as well as the professional in team members. From point of sale this is an agency that is transparent & honest, making client management more straightforward. Collaborative & friendly colleagues, an interestingly varied portfolio of clients - a genuine pleasure to work here.

Cons

Workload can spike, but that is a small price to pay for being part of something successful.

2. 5.0

Fantastic Focus on Employee Happiness & Development

Feb 9, 2022 - Account Manager in Penwortham, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

I've worked with this company for 6 months now and I feel incredibly comfortable here and feel as though I've been here longer, in the best possible way. The focus on employee happiness and striving to champion personal development hasn't changed. The amazing work done for client continue to go from strength to strength, it's a privilege to work with such a dedicated team.

Cons

We're so popular the workload can seem heavy but a team effort helps balance this out.

3. 5.0

Amazing attention to detail

Oct 19, 2021 - Client Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

This company really cares for its staff and its clients. There is an amazing attention to detail, both in terms of service delivery to the clients and how to encourage/support the staff. There are weekly check-ins regarding staff wellbeing as well as regular check-ins with clients. All of the staff are highly proficient and the standard is very high.

Cons

There is a super structure to the way the internal teams communicate. I come from an Engineering background so I really like the organisation and quality assurance that comes from a structure like this. It can be a bit overwhelming for new employees but after a month or so it becomes very familiar and easy to follow.

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Still the best PPC agency

Oct 5, 2021 - Account Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great team, full of knowledge and a drive to constantly improve. Everyone is very understanding and willing to help each other. Very well organised and structured. I've worked in some agencies where you're constantly working over capacity and the leadership is more sales focused than service focused, but that's definitely not the case here. Built from the ground up to ensure clients get what they pay for and staff are able to deliver consistently good results. Pay is good, and I've already received multiple pay rises without having to ask or bargain. If you get good results and prove your worth you'll be rewarded. They even gave a pay rise in line with inflation this year which I've never had in any other job.

Cons

Some people might see it as a con that it's 100% work from home, even outside of lockdown conditions. Personally, I find it gives me a lot more time and flexibility, plus not having to commute is a big positive. But I know some people prefer working in an office.

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Fantastic Agency - Ever Evolving and Always Supportive

Jun 21, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

From day 1 I have always felt supported to produce my absolute best work, both by the directors and by the talented team of PPC experts. By focussing on what we do best, we deliver outstanding service that I am proud to be a part of.

Cons

Workload can become high very quickly based on demand - not really a downside but something to be aware of.

6. 5.0

Hardworking, results driven team

Jun 14, 2021 - Head of Performance in Warrington, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Work amongst a team of hardworking, switched-on guys & gals focused on hitting (and often exceeding) client KPIs

Cons

Our client base is growing faster than the team

7. 5.0

Never a dull day

Jun 11, 2021 - Team Leader
    Business Outlook

Pros

Very hands on Directors, who are always keen to jump in a help when needed. Growing fast but making sure they hire so the current team can maintain work and life balance.

Cons

No time to slack off. That's not a bad thing but this is a place where you get your work done and there is always more to do.

8. 5.0

Proud to work at PPC Geeks

Jun 8, 2021 - Account Executive in Lancaster, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

I've really enjoyed working at PPC Geeks over the last 3 years. Over this time I have been able to grow in experience and it's been really rewarding to see not only how the business has grown but also how our team have helped so many other businesses grow too. If you're looking for your next exciting opportunity you should give us a try.

Cons

None that I can think of

9. 5.0

A Great Start & Lovely Team

May 6, 2021 - PPC Account Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

- A really supportive & welcoming team. - Everyone is clearly respected in their role regardless of time at the company. - Great flexibility of remote working. - Innovative & forward-thinking, always looking at ways to improve. - A good focus on processes without them being stifling.

Cons

- None to think of so far

10. 5.0
    Current Employee

Results-Focused Agency

Dec 21, 2020 - Client Account Manager in Liverpool, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Excellent customer service processes - Expert knowledge amongst staff - Very welcoming and there's a team feel even though we all work from home

Cons

- The processes are so in-depth that they can take a while to learn and adjust to. They do work very well though.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 17 Reviews