PPC Geeks Reviews

Updated 6 May 2021

5.0
PPC Geeks Director Chris Stott (no image)
Chris Stott
  1. "A Great Start & Lovely Team"

Current Employee - PPC Account Manager

I have been working at PPC Geeks full-time for less than a year

Pros

- A really supportive & welcoming team. - Everyone is clearly respected in their role regardless of time at the company. - Great flexibility of remote working. - Innovative & forward-thinking, always looking at ways to improve. - A good focus on processes without them being stifling.

Cons

- None to think of so far

2. COVID-19

"The Best PPC Agency"

Current Employee - PPC Account Manager in Carnforth, England, England

I have been working at PPC Geeks full-time for more than a year

Pros

I've worked in other agencies before, and can honestly say I've never worked for anybody more organised. Every task is tracked and dated, so I know what I'm doing every day. We have weekly checks from our Team Leader to make sure every account is on target or working towards it. Everything is pro-active, there's very very rarely any firefighting. The people are fantastic. Kind, understanding, knowledgeable, trustworthy. I can ask questions and be taken seriously where other agencies will tell you to work it out yourself or "just google it". The client management is brilliant, they never overpromise on what we can deliver, so I don't feel like I need to do any more than my job to succeed. I've seen in other agencies the sales team offer the moon on a stick to every client, take their commission and just expect the service team to deliver it. There's none of that here. The pay is good, and after a year of working for them, I received a raise in salary. Again, not something that happens in other agencies, and makes me feel like I'm wanted and my hard work is rewarded. The company is growing, getting more clients and more employees. The management are really good at recognising workload. We've recently been getting more clients and as soon as it felt like people were a bit overwhelmed they hired someone with experience to lighten the load and hit the ground running. Other agencies can really stretch you to breaking point, and then hire somebody with no experience you have to train before they can help.

Cons

It's not really a con for me personally, but I could see it being for some people, it's work from home (even outside of lockdown/COVID). It isn't for everybody and I do feel the difference some days with not having people around, but the benefits massively outweigh the cons for me personally.

3. "Results-Focused Agency"

Current Employee - Client Account Manager in Liverpool, England, England

I have been working at PPC Geeks full-time

Pros

- Excellent customer service processes - Expert knowledge amongst staff - Very welcoming and there's a team feel even though we all work from home

Cons

- The processes are so in-depth that they can take a while to learn and adjust to. They do work very well though.

Continue reading
  4. "An Amazing Team of Pay Per Click Experts - Thank You to All of You!"

Current Employee - PPC Director in London, England, England

I have been working at PPC Geeks full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

We have been able to build a market-leading team of hardworking and diligent Pay Per Click Experts! The team are nothing short of Amazing - Thank You to All of You! Our largest asset is our Team!

Cons

It has been a tough year for everyone - but the team has been amazing - working really hard against everything this year has thrown at them - getting great results for clients. Thank You!

5. COVID-19

"Smart People. Interesting & Varied Work."

• Diversity & Inclusion
    Current Employee - Senior PPC Account Manager in Warrington, North West England, England, England

I have been working at PPC Geeks full-time for more than a year

Pros

I've been a 'PPC Geek' almost 2 years and couldn't be happier in my role. The people are smart, the work is interesting and varied, and I have a great work-life balance.

Cons

Out of PPC Geeks control -- Covid-19 and the impact it initially had on clients during the first lockdown

Continue reading
  6. "Smart team of people, good work life balance"

Current Employee - Managing Director in Knutsford, England, England

I have been working at PPC Geeks full-time

Pros

A smart team of people to work with, all care about clients and help each other. Owners offer good work-life balance opportunities and hire in good time before the team is overworked.

Cons

Can be a challenge to balance 'do everything to keep clients happy' with the boundaries of what we are actually there to deliver but it's how we're different.

7. "A great agency to work in, with an exciting future"

Current Employee - Senior Client Manager in Kendal, England, England

I have been working at PPC Geeks full-time for more than a year

Pros

Flexibility in my job, great clients to work with, detailed feedback on professional and personal development

Cons

Some growing pains present challenges along the way, but this is expected for a successful agency

Continue reading
  8. "Lovely company to work for"

Current Employee - Account Executive in Lancaster, England, England

I have been working at PPC Geeks full-time for more than a year

Pros

Lovely company to work for. Friendly management and co-workers who are are always there if you need them.

Cons

None that I can think of

9. "A Positive Start"

Current Employee - PPC Account Manager

I have been working at PPC Geeks full-time for less than a year

Pros

I haven't been working here very long, but so far I'm enjoying working from home, everything is well organised through a digital platform, the staff are really friendly, the pay is better than my last digital marketing job, so all in all a really positive start.

Cons

There are a few things that work differently to how I've previously been trained, nothing bad really, in some cases their way works better! It's just different ways of doing the same job.

10. "Supportive team"

Current Employee - PPC Account Manager in Chester, England, England

I have been working at PPC Geeks full-time for more than a year

Pros

I enjoy working at PPC Geeks. The team is growing but everyone works well together and are supportive. The Directors are forward thinking with their remote work policy which I like and everyone helps each other. I’m respected for my opinion on things.

Cons

ot really a con but it can be hard to stay on top of some of the improvements to how we manage clients sometimes. I have my own clients that, along with one of the Directors, we are responsible for getting results for. This often means us going above and beyond and helping clients with other areas of digital marketing that we are not technically responsible for. It’s always great to help but I just need to manage time so that what we are responsible for is delivered to a high standard.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 14 Reviews