PPC Geeks Reviews

Updated Oct 5, 2021

Found 13 of over 13 reviews

5.0
PPC Geeks Director Chris Stott (no image)
Chris Stott
  1. 5.0

Still the best PPC agency

Oct 5, 2021 - Account Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great team, full of knowledge and a drive to constantly improve. Everyone is very understanding and willing to help each other. Very well organised and structured. I've worked in some agencies where you're constantly working over capacity and the leadership is more sales focused than service focused, but that's definitely not the case here. Built from the ground up to ensure clients get what they pay for and staff are able to deliver consistently good results. Pay is good, and I've already received multiple pay rises without having to ask or bargain. If you get good results and prove your worth you'll be rewarded. They even gave a pay rise in line with inflation this year which I've never had in any other job.

Cons

Some people might see it as a con that it's 100% work from home, even outside of lockdown conditions. Personally, I find it gives me a lot more time and flexibility, plus not having to commute is a big positive. But I know some people prefer working in an office.

2. 5.0

Fantastic Agency - Ever Evolving and Always Supportive

Jun 21, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

From day 1 I have always felt supported to produce my absolute best work, both by the directors and by the talented team of PPC experts. By focussing on what we do best, we deliver outstanding service that I am proud to be a part of.

Cons

Workload can become high very quickly based on demand - not really a downside but something to be aware of.

3. 5.0

Hardworking, results driven team

Jun 14, 2021 - Head of Performance in Warrington, North West England, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Work amongst a team of hardworking, switched-on guys & gals focused on hitting (and often exceeding) client KPIs

Cons

Our client base is growing faster than the team

4. 5.0

Never a dull day

Jun 11, 2021 - Team Leader
    Business Outlook

Pros

Very hands on Directors, who are always keen to jump in a help when needed. Growing fast but making sure they hire so the current team can maintain work and life balance.

Cons

No time to slack off. That's not a bad thing but this is a place where you get your work done and there is always more to do.

5. 5.0

Proud to work at PPC Geeks

Jun 8, 2021 - Account Executive in Lancaster, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

I've really enjoyed working at PPC Geeks over the last 3 years. Over this time I have been able to grow in experience and it's been really rewarding to see not only how the business has grown but also how our team have helped so many other businesses grow too. If you're looking for your next exciting opportunity you should give us a try.

Cons

None that I can think of

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

A Great Start & Lovely Team

May 6, 2021 - PPC Account Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

- A really supportive & welcoming team. - Everyone is clearly respected in their role regardless of time at the company. - Great flexibility of remote working. - Innovative & forward-thinking, always looking at ways to improve. - A good focus on processes without them being stifling.

Cons

- None to think of so far

7. 5.0
    Current Employee

Results-Focused Agency

Dec 21, 2020 - Client Account Manager in Liverpool, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Excellent customer service processes - Expert knowledge amongst staff - Very welcoming and there's a team feel even though we all work from home

Cons

- The processes are so in-depth that they can take a while to learn and adjust to. They do work very well though.

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Smart People. Interesting & Varied Work.

Nov 27, 2020 - Senior PPC Account Manager in Warrington, North West England, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

I've been a 'PPC Geek' almost 2 years and couldn't be happier in my role. The people are smart, the work is interesting and varied, and I have a great work-life balance.

Cons

Out of PPC Geeks control -- Covid-19 and the impact it initially had on clients during the first lockdown

9. 5.0
    Current Employee

Smart team of people, good work life balance

Nov 16, 2020 - Managing Director in Knutsford, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

A smart team of people to work with, all care about clients and help each other. Owners offer good work-life balance opportunities and hire in good time before the team is overworked.

Cons

Can be a challenge to balance 'do everything to keep clients happy' with the boundaries of what we are actually there to deliver but it's how we're different.

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

A Positive Start

Dec 18, 2019 - PPC Account Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

I haven't been working here very long, but so far I'm enjoying working from home, everything is well organised through a digital platform, the staff are really friendly, the pay is better than my last digital marketing job, so all in all a really positive start.

Cons

There are a few things that work differently to how I've previously been trained, nothing bad really, in some cases their way works better! It's just different ways of doing the same job.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 13 Reviews