Pitchup.com Reviews | Glassdoor.co.uk

Daniel Yates

"Account Coordinator"

Current Employee - Account Coordinator in London, England

I have been working at Pitchup.com full-time for more than a year

Pros

Lovely coworkers in an enjoyable office. The job in itself is great, really diverse, never boring, with responsibilities and flexibility. Pitchup is an awesome company to work for, they really do value their employees. It is a pleasure to work for such a nice company which is growing very fast and purposing lots of opportunities. Management is also excellent, nothing to add.

Cons

There are no cons at all. I truly do not see any drawbacks, working for Pitchup.com represents everything that people are seeking for as a good corporation to work for.

Advice to Management

Carry on like this, you are doing a fantastic job. Management is top, very willing to help and listen to their coworkers.

Pitchup.com2017-04-26

July 31, 2017Managing Director

Thanks for the feedback!

2. "Account Coordinator"

I have been working at Pitchup.com full-time

Pros

None I can think of honestly

Cons

The Account Coordinator role is a vacancy always on. Have a look on the job sites, it's being there for the past years. Now the salary is even lower than ever, it started with £27K now is £20K. What's wrong with this Company? The good reviews are fake and posted by HR, the negative reviews are real.

Advice to Management

Get better people

Pitchup.com2019-03-26

March 28, 2019Pitchup team

Thank you for your feedback. As you will be aware, the company has tripled in size over the last few years, recently being named in the FT1000 of Europe's fastest-growing companies for the second year running. The account management team has expanded commensurate with this growth ...

"Worst experience of my life, run away !!!!"

I have been working at Pitchup.com full-time for more than a year

Pros

Nice desk but in zone 3

Cons

Cold calling camping , thats all you have to do. I was the only Sales at the office. No team spirit at all. Bad words used by one of the director.

Advice to Management

Create a team spirit. Stop hiring experienced peoples for the sales job when you can do it after school.

Pitchup.com2018-09-29

October 8, 2018Pitchup team

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry this review was made conditional on demands for further payments after you left Pitchup, but wish you all the best for the future.

"AVOID ! Don´t work here unless you are desperate"

I have been working at Pitchup.com full-time for more than a year

Pros

Some people are friendly. Affordable prices at the cafeteria

Cons

Horrible management. Lack of direction from training, no real idea of what was supposed to be the standard. Lots of conflicting advice. Minimal communication from management. When asked how to improve, was given very vague, arbitrary feedback of no value. Employees are overworked and underpaid.

Advice to Management

Get out of your meetings, relax your obsession with numbers and actually help your staff get to the level you expect from them.

Pitchup.com2017-12-18

December 22, 2017Managing Director

Thank you for your feedback. Pitchup management meets only once a week but will be reviewing your comments soon. We are sorry that the role didn't work out and wish you all the best for the future.

"Great company to work for"

I have been working at Pitchup.com full-time

Pros

Friendly colleagues, great management and international start-up environment Very flexible hours Fast growing company with very exciting work Nice office in Chiswick

Cons

None that I can think of, it is a great company to work for.

Pitchup.com2017-02-24

"Sales consultancy"

Current Employee - Sales Consultant in London, England

I have been working at Pitchup.com for more than 2 years

Pros

Brilliant, vibrant place to work for. There is a great sense of comraderie between employees and the flexible hours are a priceless asset. For me a working mum, it is fundamental to be able to have the freedom to set my hours or take sudden leave when my child is unwell. There is always support and you can access your email at any time, so your clients can be looked after properly. The management really understands that...

Cons

Sometimes like with any places, there can be delays in activating new accounts,during busy times, or having your clients selected for special features. But those are more operational things and generally are discussed in team updates.

Advice to Management

Please improve the map on the website, and maybe adjust some wording according to geo-localisation.

Pitchup.com2017-02-23

"Sales Consultant"

Current Employee - Sales Consultant

I have been working at Pitchup.com

Pros

- Stimulating Environment - Open-minded management - Great teamwork - International work environment

Cons

Honestly did not find some, Pitchup is the kind of company you enjoy to work for.

Pitchup.com2016-10-21

"Modern startup, great working environment"

I have been working at Pitchup.com full-time for more than a year

Pros

Young people, friendly atmosphere, international environment, fast paced and lots of learning opportunities, possibility to deal with many international accounts, flexible hours, colleagues and managers are happy to help.

Cons

It is a small startup that is growing a lot, so it can get busy

Pitchup.com2016-08-25

"A great company to work for"

I have been working at Pitchup.com

Pros

Startup enviroment, full of fun and helpfull team members. Everyone is really nice, bright, dinamic and open to help you out. Working in an international enviroment with people from different backgrounds that helps you learn and improve constantly. Caring, flexible company. Nice office.

Cons

Because we are growing fast, sometimes we get too busy. But it is all part of getting big.

Pitchup.com2015-06-23

September 9, 2015

Thanks for your feedback! We are happy to hear that you enjoy working at Pitchup.com and that you find our team is always helpful and available. We hope to keep it this way as we continue to grow.

"Great place to work!"

Current Employee - Uk Sales Manager in London, England

I have been working at Pitchup.com

Pros

Pitchup.com is a progressive company where everyone plays a key role in the development of the website and company. It is great to work in such a dynamic environment where everyone feels challenged and valued.

Cons

I can't think of any!

Pitchup.com2015-06-09

June 9, 2015Content Manager

Progressive, dynamic, valued... what fantastic feedback. Having a relatively small team means that everyone gets the opportunity to really feel like they're contributing and playing a pivotal role in the company. While we look to expand we're keen to ensure that everyone at Pitchup.com ...

Found 16 reviews