Pitchup.com Reviews | Glassdoor.co.uk

Pitchup.com Reviews

Updated Aug 13, 2019

4.0
Pitchup.com CEO Daniel Yates (no image)
Daniel Yates

"Account Coordinator"

Current Employee - Account Coordinator in London, England

I have been working at Pitchup.com full-time for less than a year

Pros

Lovely coworkers in an enjoyable office. The job in itself is great, really diverse, never boring, with responsibilities and flexibility. Pitchup is an awesome company to work for, they really do value their employees. It is a pleasure to work for such a nice company which is growing very fast and purposing lots of opportunities. Management is also excellent, nothing to add.

Cons

There are no cons at all. I truly do not see any drawbacks, working for Pitchup.com represents everything that people are seeking for as a good corporation to work for.

Advice to Management

Carry on like this, you are doing a fantastic job. Management is top, very willing to help and listen to their coworkers.

Pitchup.com2017-04-26

"Nice environment bad management"

Former Employee - Account Manager in London, England

I worked at Pitchup.com full-time for more than a year

Pros

Very approachable and knowledgeable CEO. Very interesting product and relatively chilled and friendly environment.

Cons

Management with absolutely no knowledge about international markets and employees diversity, who use all its energies to boss around with no real strategy or structure, rather than giving valid tools for improving the overall performance and motivating the team to improve and acquire experience.

Advice to Management

The job would have good potential to become enjoyable for the employees if the management focused less on targets and more on employees development and trust

Pitchup.com2019-08-07

"Worst experience of my life, run away !!!!"

I have been working at Pitchup.com full-time for less than a year

Pros

Nice desk but in zone 3

Cons

Cold calling camping , thats all you have to do. I was the only Sales at the office. No team spirit at all. Bad words used by one of the director.

Advice to Management

Create a team spirit. Stop hiring experienced peoples for the sales job when you can do it after school.

Pitchup.com2018-09-29

"AVOID ! Don´t work here unless you are desperate"

I have been working at Pitchup.com full-time for less than a year

Pros

Some people are friendly. Affordable prices at the cafeteria

Cons

Horrible management. Lack of direction from training, no real idea of what was supposed to be the standard. Lots of conflicting advice. Minimal communication from management. When asked how to improve, was given very vague, arbitrary feedback of no value. Employees are overworked and underpaid.

Advice to Management

Get out of your meetings, relax your obsession with numbers and actually help your staff get to the level you expect from them.

Pitchup.com2017-12-18

"Great company to work for"

I have been working at Pitchup.com full-time

Pros

Friendly colleagues, great management and international start-up environment Very flexible hours Fast growing company with very exciting work Nice office in Chiswick

Cons

None that I can think of, it is a great company to work for.

Pitchup.com2017-02-24

"Sales consultancy"

Sales Consultant in London, England

I have been working at Pitchup.com for more than a year

Pros

Brilliant, vibrant place to work for. There is a great sense of comraderie between employees and the flexible hours are a priceless asset. For me a working mum, it is fundamental to be able to have the freedom to set my hours or take sudden leave when my child is unwell. There is always support and you can access your email at any time, so your clients can be looked after properly. The management really understands... that you can combine being a parent and being still an important asset to the firm. They welcome suggestions and regular updates are given. A lovely, lovely set-up

Cons

Sometimes like with any places, there can be delays in activating new accounts,during busy times, or having your clients selected for special features. But those are more operational things and generally are discussed in team updates.

Advice to Management

Please improve the map on the website, and maybe adjust some wording according to geo-localisation.

Pitchup.com2017-02-23

"Sales Consultant"

Sales Consultant

I have been working at Pitchup.com

Pros

- Stimulating Environment - Open-minded management - Great teamwork - International work environment

Cons

Honestly did not find some, Pitchup is the kind of company you enjoy to work for.

Pitchup.com2016-10-21

"Modern startup, great working environment"

I have been working at Pitchup.com full-time for less than a year

Pros

Young people, friendly atmosphere, international environment, fast paced and lots of learning opportunities, possibility to deal with many international accounts, flexible hours, colleagues and managers are happy to help.

Cons

It is a small startup that is growing a lot, so it can get busy

Pitchup.com2016-08-25

"A great company to work for"

in London, England

I have been working at Pitchup.com

Pros

Startup enviroment, full of fun and helpfull team members. Everyone is really nice, bright, dinamic and open to help you out. Working in an international enviroment with people from different backgrounds that helps you learn and improve constantly. Caring, flexible company. Nice office.

Cons

Because we are growing fast, sometimes we get too busy. But it is all part of getting big.

Pitchup.com2015-06-23

"Great place to work!"

Uk Sales Manager in London, England

I have been working at Pitchup.com

Pros

Pitchup.com is a progressive company where everyone plays a key role in the development of the website and company. It is great to work in such a dynamic environment where everyone feels challenged and valued.

Cons

I can't think of any!

Pitchup.com2015-06-09