92% would recommend to a friend
(25 total reviews)
93% approve of CEO
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
Found 25 of over 31 reviews
Updated 7 Sept 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.015 Jun 2023ConsultantCurrent Employee, more than 5 yearsLondon, England
Independence, opportunity, values-driven. Great client and candidate base.
A more performance related compensation package would be helpful.
- 4.021 Apr 2023Consultant ExecutiveFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsLondon, England
A feel-good work environment, great people Invested in DE&I best practice Can be a life-time job Great clients Flexible working arrangements
Being a small company, progression and pay rises are limited.
- 3.017 Jan 2023Recruitment ConsultantFormer Employee, more than 1 yearLondon, England
A collaborative culture in a mission-led org
No commission, salary not reflective of the amount of money you make for the company
- 4.026 Oct 2022Executive RecruiterFormer Employee, more than 1 yearLondon, England
Driving forward positive initiatives to ensure organisations and candidates have the best experience whether it’s always advertising salaries, focusing on DEI, registering as a B-Corp - ProspectUs truly put purpose before profits.
No hybrid working really when I was there, although that has probably changed now.
- 5.018 Nov 2022ConsultantCurrent Employee, more than 5 yearsLondon, England
Highly collaborative, lots of opportunity for professional development - feel able to make a contribution and impact to social justice.
Hybrid model works for most.
- 5.010 Aug 2022Recruitment ConsultantCurrent Employee
Excellent trainee programme that develops and nurtures employees to build their skills
None To Add I can think of
- 4.08 Jul 2021Recruitment ConsultantFormer Employee, more than 1 yearHolborn, England
- Mature working environment. - Well known amongst non-profit organisations. - Culture that celebrates success. - Great training on topics such as diversity and inclusivity in recruitment. - Registered B-Corp. - Central London location. - Decent basic salary package. - Flexible working arrangements. - Diversity of workforce, and representation of women in senior positions.
- No commission, instead discretionary annual bonus. - Lack of personal development training programmes. - Little space to progress due to current structure.
ProspectUs Reviews FAQs
ProspectUs has an overall rating of 4.1 out of 5, based on over 31 reviews left anonymously by employees. 92% of employees would recommend working at ProspectUs to a friend and 95% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
92% of ProspectUs employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated ProspectUs 4.0 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.3 for culture and values and 3.6 for career opportunities.