Reddico Reviews | Glassdoor.co.uk

Updated 27 November 2018

5.0
CEO

Sort: PopularRatingDate

"A Hidden Gem in the Kent Countryside"

Current Employee - Senior SEO Consultant in Tonbridge, England
    Current Employee - Senior SEO Consultant in Tonbridge, England

I have been working at Reddico full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Before I started with Reddico I spent a long time looking for the right agency. Previously I had been running an agency of my own but when I sold up I wanted to take my time and pick the best possible company that not only offered a stable working environment but also one that I felt held similar values to my own.

When I say that Reddico not only met my expectations but completely blew them away, I am in no way exaggerating.

From driving a clear and true vision from the management to the very knowledgeable yet welcoming staff, Reddico has a balance that is rare in the world of digital and marketing agencies today.

Staff are well cared for, from generous benefits packages to human understanding and flexibility, their approach is a welcome breath of fresh air from the "corporate playing start-up" agencies that seem to dominate the south, this leads to staff actually being far more motivated to offer more in return, other companies should take note.

I hope to have many happy years here at Reddico.

Cons

There really isn't any that I can think of.

Advice to Management

Maintain your approach and vision and there is no end to how much you can grow.

"Innovative and Energetic"

Current Employee - SEO Executive in Bristol, England
    Current Employee - SEO Executive in Bristol, England

I have been working at Reddico full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Always utilising the latest techniques
    Using methods that go against the grain
    Transparent relationship with clients and employees
    Relaxed working environment
    Directors are real professionals in their fields

Cons

Nothing that I can think of

"Great place to work"

Current Employee - Content Writer in Tonbridge, England
    Current Employee - Content Writer in Tonbridge, England

I have been working at Reddico full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Reddico are a company who are currently doing everything right.

I think a lot of enterprises forget their employees aren't cattle. While results are important here as much as they are anywhere, an atmosphere has been crafted which encourages workers to achieve success not because they have to, but because they want to. In an age where corporate ethics are often championed ahead of human morality, Reddico demonstrate a rare and innovative approach to work life. And, most importantly, it’s one that's worked to see the company continue to rapidly grow on a yearly basis across all areas.

Regular work excursions and training days help to develop core marketing skills, while also bringing everyone closer as a team. The most recent addition to personal growth comes in the form of our PDDs (personal development days). These allow us to spend a day learning about something that will help us grow as an individual – whether it’s work-related or on a more personal level. By gifting employees this freedom to expand and improve themselves, everyone benefits.

Ultimately, the Reddico family is one I'm very happy and proud to be a part of.

Cons

Too many Liverpool fans.

Advice to Management

Keep on doing what you're doing.

"An office full of pride and passion"

Current Employee - SEO Executive in Tonbridge, England
    Current Employee - SEO Executive in Tonbridge, England

I have been working at Reddico full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Working life is relaxed yet fully driven to achieving the best results.The passion and dedication the directors emit onto their employees really motivates you to be the best you can possibly be. It's refreshing to work for a company with directors that actually care about their employees.
    The company is fast developing and directors listen to opinions and suggestions from employees and take them onboard, as a result you don't just feel like a number but actually a big part of the business. As an employee I certainly feel valued and appreciated. Reddico want you to really enjoy coming to work and certainly encourage you to wind down once and a while with quarterly updates, a games room and table tennis table. Overall, an excellent company to work for!

Cons

There's too many good table tennis players.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing.

"Superb Company"

Current Employee - Business Development in Paddock Wood, England
    Current Employee - Business Development in Paddock Wood, England

I have been working at Reddico full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Since beginning my tenure with Reddico in early 2016 I haven't looked back. Although the company has big plans to develop and move forward they don't forget their employees and are equally as invested in developing their staff and creating an environment that you want to be a part of. In such a short space of time, the directors have created an amazing culture that's fun, productive and makes you actually want to go to work. At Reddico you feel valued and listened to. They're a company that welcomes all suggestions and you'll always be acknowledged. You don't feel like a number you feel like a valued member of the team. They have a training structure in place that's malleable to the individuals needs so that you get the best out of all sessions and means you're able to develop your skills without attending training sessions that aren't relevant. A really refreshing approach. Being an employee at Reddico and contributing to the overall success of the company isn't overlooked and is rewarded with a variety of events from pub lunches, takeaways, Friday drinks, individual prizes, to team fun days at the end of each quarter. Not to mention an office kitted out with table tennis, games console, a chill out room and much more. Superb company.

Cons

Genuinely can't think of any.

Advice to Management

Keep up the awesome job.

"Working life at Reddico"

Pros

Some of the reasons I love working at Reddico

-Amazing training opportunities: in my year at Reddico I have gained so much experience and knowledge for my role that I feel really helps me to complete my job to the highest standard. With even more scheduled for the upcoming months and quarterly reviews on my progress I know that this will only continue to improve.

-My colleagues: everyone at Reddico is so friendly and work so well together. I never expected to call my bosses and colleagues friends but coming to work everyday and to actually enjoy being here is more than I ever imagined I'd get out of my adult working life.

-Flexibility: Reddico’s flexibility and understanding is so refreshing. As employers they will work around you when that is necessary. Whether it be working from home or, a change in start and finish time, Reddico put their employees needs first.

Cons

Can't think of anything that can be improved upon.

Advice to Management

Continue to grow and employ more great people that we will all get the pleasure of working with :-)

"Great place to work...."

Current Employee - Anonymous
    Current Employee - Anonymous

I have been working at Reddico part-time

Pros

I have been with Reddico since virtually the beginning of their journey and I have watched them grow very quickly into the fun, rewarding, exciting company they are today.
    They really focus on staff happiness and making it an enjoyable place to come to work, our new offices are great, very relaxed ultra modern office environment even have our own table tennis table. Reddico also organise quarterly team events which are always a good giggle.

Cons

No cons as such, apart from a dishwasher is needed asap lol.....although I know a new kitchen re-fit is part of the future plan anyway :-)

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work and look forward to seeing the well deserved growth continue and being part of it.

"My time at Reddico"

Former Employee - SEO Executive in Maidstone, England
    Former Employee - SEO Executive in Maidstone, England

I worked at Reddico full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I cant explain enough how grateful i am to have once been apart of the Reddico team. I no longer work at Reddico, but i can defiantly vouch for the fact it was a great year. The team are full of young enthusiastic workers who thrive on success and achievements. Once working at Reddico for a year i decided to start up on my own and give it a go whilst i am young, i couldn't personally be more thankful for what the team has taught me from SEO to business skills and much much more.

I never once looked at working at Reddico as a "JOB" i enjoyed the role i had and getting to know the staff within the office. Great exciting company to work for, and if i was ever to be in the position of needing full time employment again i would without any hesitation send my CV over to Reddico and hope to be apart of the team again.

Cons

I cant think of one any negatives to give to the guys at Reddico.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing and i hope one day that i am able to have a business just like Reddico, and run it the exact same.

"Excellent company to work for"

Pros

Reddico is without doubt the best company I have worked for. From the office atmosphere, to the colleagues, and even the table tennis table (which gets plenty of use over the course of the lunch hour), there are too many positives to name.

Working at Reddico isn't a job - it's a lifestyle. You become part of a family and work together to build campaigns that are impressive, successful, and deliver on the client's expectations. You aren't forced to work extra hours, but the office vibe makes you want to get into work early and leave late.

Outside of working hours there are plenty of perks to the role as well - free pub lunches, regular drinking sessions, and of course, a quarterly company event that gets everyone out of the office and partaking in a fun and enjoyable activity.

I wouldn't suggest the companies I have worked for previously have got thing wrong, but Reddico certainly gets them right.

Cons

There are no cons to working at Reddico... Except I soon learned I'm not as good at FIFA as I thought.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work. No one has a bad word to say, as I'm sure all future reviews will testify.

10. "Software engineer"

Pros

Good work balance and excellent pay

Cons

Nothing so far nothing so far