Reload Digital Reviews

Updated 30 Jul 2019

5.0
Reload Digital General Manager Adam Clarke (no image)
Adam Clarke
  1. "Great company and they have a clear vision of where they want to go and what they want to achieve"

No Opinion of CEO

I worked at Reload Digital full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great colleagues, fantastic working environment (close to London Bridge station), a variety of clients and a real enjoyable place to work. They were extremely accommodating allowing you to work from home and genuinely cared for your wellbeing.

Cons

There aren’t any pink lady apples in the snack bar. Had to resort to bringing in my own.

Reload Digital2019-07-31
  2. "Small company feel with big opportunities"

Current Employee - Digital Marketing Team Lead in London, England

I have been working at Reload Digital full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Part of a global agency with a big reach, so opportunities for creating your own role and progressing are huge. There is a very flat structure, which also allows for a lot of responsibility and autonomy. Everyone is pushed to do their best.

Cons

Sometimes managing multiple deadlines and wearing a lot of hats is difficult, but this is part and parcel of working for an agency!

Reload Digital2019-06-17
  3. "Amazing workplace with amazing people!"

Current Employee - Digital Account Manager in London, England

I have been working at Reload Digital full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

- The team who work here are hardworking, talented, extremely friendly and helpful. We are a family, which makes it extremely enjoyable coming into work everyday. - I work with some amazing clients and have great relationships with them all. The digital strategies are exciting and valuable for our clients. - There is so much opportunity for personal growth, as well as international travel opportunities and work experience.

Cons

- Like any agency, there are times where the workload can be stressful, but we work together are a team with endless support for one another to make it easier.

Reload Digital2019-06-17
  4. "Amazing place & amazing people!"

Current Employee - Digital Marketing Specialist in London, England

I have been working at Reload Digital full-time for more than a year

Pros

Career flexibility - you're never constrained to doing just one thing for the rest of your time at Reload; rather you're encouraged to seek new opportunities and tailor your career development to best suit your professional goals. Workplace culture - working alongside like-minded people definitely make the days enjoyable. Everyone shares the same motivation and passion to progress themselves as well as Reload's position in the industry. Clients - we work on an array of different clients which makes sure that each day is different and exciting. Feedback & recognition - our managers make sure to give frequent and helpful feedback and recognition for our work. Peer-to-peer recognition is also very apparent at Reload with wins & cheers encouraged by all!

Cons

There isn't a huge age diversity at current.

5. "A place to"

I have been working at Reload Digital full-time

Pros

Perfect role for anybody who wants to actually enjoy coming to work everyday. People is at the core of the business. They encourage people to develop with the company through training workshops, personal development plans and lots of support from both your manager and the rest of the team. Many of the senior people in the person started out as juniors. With offices in Australia and Asia, and clients across the world too, there are opportunities to travel. This could be long stints in another office, or trips to Europe or the US for a client meeting or conference. But more than all of the above, the culture is the best I've ever worked in. Whether it's team lunches, drinks after work, weekend brunches, there's always people spending time together outside of the 9-5. Every year we do some kind of weekend trip, charity hike or a team activity. It's these kinds of things which mean you're actually working with friends.

Cons

The company has big plans to grow over the next few years, so making sure it doesn't lose what's it's about will be important!

Reload Digital2019-03-29
  6. "You can make a real difference at Reload"

I have been working at Reload Digital full-time for more than a year

Pros

- Full flexibility to make your role your own and get the most out of your individual interests. - You are able to make a genuine difference to the company from day 1, with no hierarchy surrounding who's able to input on company decisions. - The people. Reload ultimately cares about retaining an excellent social culture and creating a supporting atmosphere

Cons

- The workload can occasionally be tough but so long as you have the drive to put the effort it, it is totally manageable.

7. "Amazing workplace"

I have been working at Reload Digital full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

- Office culture & great team. It’s the kind of place where you actually want to go to work to every morning. - Great opportunity to grow personally and professionally and design your own career path. - Awesome relationship with clients. I think it’s important to love the people you work with, but also the people you work for.

Cons

Just like any other agency there are periods of stress and tight deadlines, but the team’s support makes all the difference.

8. "Excellent opportunity"

Former Employee - Digital Marketing Consultant in London, England

I worked at Reload Digital full-time for less than a year

Pros

- Excellent culture and atmosphere. - Personal development plans are set from day one. - You get to see the impact of the work you do. - Challenging and engaging work. - Fun!

Cons

- Dealing with the workload can be challenging at times, however there is plenty of support both in the office and in the international offices to help you work more efficiently.

Reload Digital2019-03-15

"The best first job I could have hoped for!"

Former Employee - Senior Digital Marketing Consultant in London, England

I worked at Reload Digital full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

- Good Progression - Lovely Team Atmosphere - International Travel Opportunities - Exposure to different projects - Supportive Management - Great clients!

Cons

- Not necessarily a negative but this was and still is a growing agency, as such being adaptive to change is a must as the team will grow around you!

Reload Digital2019-03-08
  10. "Friends are envious of the company I work for"

Current Employee - SEO Consultant in London, England

I have been working at Reload Digital full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

- 7 years (and counting) of personal growth backed by a company that truly wants you to succeed and puts its staff first. - Work with a team of 'friends' in a fun environment - Great opportunities for personal development with PD budgets and role development - Broad range of clients keep you adapting and constantly improving - Several offices around the world mean frequent travelling opportunities and working on international campaigns

Cons

- Similar roles in bigger agencies pay a little more.

Reload Digital2019-03-06

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 10 reviews